Commercial Expert Advisors Evaluated

oilfxpro

Hi

none of the commercial Expert Advisor sellers are offering real account access trading with real money, to verify their cllaims about performance

I don't trust the expert advisors made by commercial sellers.They show you forward tests and backtests on dummy accounts, of the recently profitable expert advisors.

Ask them to show you several years of real account statements .These statements prove the conviction and belief of the sellers .If they have not got real account statements ,it proves the sellers do not believe in their own expert advisors

Most of the commercial expert advisor sellers fail to provide longer backtests,let alone
forward tests .The forward tests provided will be less than 3 to 6 months .After every EA failure/account blowout ,they start with new forward tests , so they don't have long real account statements or forward tests..Backtests of several years gives an indication of historical performance and consistency of expert advisors

The vast majority of commercial expert advisors are sold by crooks and scammers ,so if you buy from them you are likely to lose money plus the loss of money in purchaing expert advisors.Some expert advisors are very very good and worth paying $1k to $2k, really a very cheap ticket into the profitable 5% club

The only sure way of knowing the quality and performance of expert advisor ,is by having access to real live trading account as an investor and seeing the expert advisor trading and in action.Most of the commercial Expert advisor sellers will only show you dummy demo accounts and forged/manipulated backtests and forward tests.They can now provide foregeries of live account statements showing profits ,which are not true.The expert advisors sold on Ebay can be lethal to your profits.Most expert advisors will lose you money
I avoided all these scam sellers and made my own custom expert advisors and they are O K

I got scammed - Touch The Sky - The_Market_Wizard

scam expert advisors - Google Search

Ask yourself two simple questions

If the system is good and making money consistently , why is he selling it?
All he has to do is trade it on auto lot and make MILLIONS $ trading it.Selling EAS for $100 to $300 is not very profitable compared to trade a good EA

Does he not have the confidence to trade his own system with real money?
Maybe a dodgy system /scammer here is promoting his scam .Where are his actual traded broker statements ?Are the profit claims made by a few scammers aiding and abeiting a scammer?

Conquest expert advisor nets 753% gain in one year - Page 2

Steinitz Expert advisor forex scam

OILFXPRO

A question that merits further discussion, discussion, ... and discussion.;)

All of the really good expert advisors are not sold, because they can be decompiled and resold by scammers.You wont see good expert advisors anywhere being sold.

The people who own them tend to run other people's accounts on the vendor's servers and investor's do not have access to the expert advisors.This protects the vendor's copyright

So why is he selling it?Who is selling it?

OILFXPRO

Hi

This statement is what a proper forward test on Metatrader looks like.If somebody shows a different format of forward tests ,something dodgy is presented

Some commercial sellers are showing dodgy different forward statements.

Note in the attatched statement the open orders and working orders

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• OILFX2.htm
    50.5 KB · Views: 667
  • OILFX2.gif
    OILFX2.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 353
  • flying to the moon.gif
    flying to the moon.gif
    5 KB · Views: 372
  • flying to the moon.htm
    34.3 KB · Views: 684
Pumping Expert Advisors

Hi

Sellers of expert advisors use Pumping methods to ramp up expert advisors which are no better than freely available expert advisors.

Pumping and dumping
Pump and dump - Spamwiki
Pump and dump sends spam soaring | Australian IT

If you read the thread on pipboxer ,it appears several people are pumping the product.The same people are hyping/ promoting the expert advisors which
have lost 45% of the account size on a previous occasion.

PipBoxer v2.0 - Page 186

OILFXPRO

What is an Expert Advisor?

Thanks!
jj

An expert advisor is a small computer program which u attach to a chart ,it contains rules for a trading system,and it will trade the system automated without human involvement.

It will place the orders ,stop loss,take profit ,tsl and exits.It will carry out money management,TRADE MANAGEMENT ,position sizing and back test strategies

OILFXPRO

Ah, gotcha. I've never heard them called this before. I see in your signature that you have made several expert advisor systems available for free. Is this true?

Thanks!
jj

Ah, gotcha. I've never heard them called this before. I see in your signature that you have made several expert advisor systems available for free. Is this true?

Thanks!
jj

JJ

Yes

and if you wish to use them just find them on the net

Fee expert advisor available for this system
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...pro-simple-cable-breakout-daily-system-2.html
PRO-EXPERT-ADVISOR for OILXFPRO cable breakout system - Alpari (UK)'s Forex and CFDs Forum

Free posted here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...12-oilfxpro-daily-simple-system-euro-usd.html

Free expert advisor posted here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/metals/28488-oilfxpro-breakout-gold-expert-advisors.html

OILFXPRO earlybird E A - Forex Trading

free posted here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/energy/27281-oilfxpro-oil-breakout-system.html

Plus many more posted on the net for free

OILFXPRO

Cool, thanks! I'll definitely check them out. In the meantime, I'm going to ask you the same two questions you've encouraged us to ask anyone selling a system, under the assumption of course they apply at least as well to anyone giving systems away...

Ask yourself two simple questions

If the system is good and making money consistently , why is he selling it?
All he has to do is trade it on auto lot and make MILLIONS $ trading it.Selling EAS for $100 to $300 is not very profitable compared to trade a good EA

Does he not have the confidence to trade his own system with real money?
Maybe a dodgy system /scammer here is promoting his scam .Where are his actual traded broker statements ?Are the profit claims made by a few scammers aiding and abeiting a scammer?

OILFXPRO

I eagerly await your responses to these questions.

Thanks!
jj

Cool, thanks! I'll definitely check them out. In the meantime, I'm going to ask you the same two questions you've encouraged us to ask anyone selling a system, under the assumption of course they apply at least as well to anyone giving systems away...

I eagerly await your responses to these questions.

Thanks!
jj

JJ

Why do I give away free expert advisors and systems?

I give out some of my early versions of expert advisors for free to use.My best expert advisors are kept for my own use

I would like to be remembered for the guy who invented many of these systems.Sometimes somebody uses these systems and improves them and posts improvements.It is useful feedback especially when I have hundreds of systems under development and testing.It saves me time when other members assist in the development.Hopefully some people will.

My oilbreakout system is ready to go on a real money account.The advanced expert advisors are ready and tested.

The currency expert advisors are ready and some of them have been on real accounts.I am now combining my 20 different currency expert advisors into one for better PERFORMANCE .In about 3 months they will be on a real account with real money

OILFXPRO

an orignal invention of mine is the OIL BREAKOUT SYSTEM which I have been working on for over 2 years.Search the net for OILFXPRO OIL BREAKOUT SYSTEM

All these systems of mine were devised by me.

Hi

Anybody who needs to sell expert advisors as his main occupation ,does not know how to trade,is not selling good expert advisors.

If his expert advisors were any good ,he would be using them to make money ,he would not waste his time selling them.

This persson called Better showed everybody how to make 5,000% a year by trading a good expert advisor.He does not need to sell his expert advisor,he is making money with it.

Participant Better - Automated Trading Championship 2007.

All the commercial expert advisors sellers were failures in the championship.They hang around on message boards and post all day on several message boards and waste their time trying to sell expert advisors.Their expert advisors are poor and xxxx

HIGHLY RAMPED AND PUMPED UP EXPERT ADVISOR
Has anyone tried the "DoublePlay v3.5" expert advisor? - Yahoo! Answers

Here is performance of commercial expert advisors in championship 2007

failure to retain capital

Participant RobinHood - Automated Trading Championship 2007

PIPBOXER developer was another commercial failure in the championship

Participant investatech - Automated Trading Championship 2007

I do not want to sell poor expert advisors.I WOULD RATHER USE GOOD EXPERT ADVISORS TO MAKE MONEY FROM TRADING

OILFXPRO

A person called TheRumpledOne offers some very good stuff for free. Why should someone use yours instead of his?

jj

A person called TheRumpledOne offers some very good stuff for free. Why should someone use yours instead of his?

jj

It is personal choice and trading systems are very unique to each person, SO WHATEVER SUITS YOUR TRADING STYLE TAKE YOUR PICK

OILFXPRO

Hi

This is how commercial sellers spam free discussion boards.Here we see the culprit opening three threads.First he pretends to be a buyer ,finally gives up and asks for cash and gives in as seller.Most of these spammers use other people to post false enquiries to gain attention to their products , this one has become desperate

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...e-avonko-avoid-common-mistake.html#post393942

Anyone else here ever use the Avonko Elite EA? - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

Avonko works fine, that's all that matters - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

The right way to use Avonko - (avoid this common mistake!!) - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

OILFXPRO

A person called TheRumpledOne offers some very good stuff for free. Why should someone use yours instead of his ? jj

you may be missing the point
and forget about free

indicators don't do anything more than display some text or line or arrow on a chart

' Better ' who won last year's Automated Trading [ Expert Advisor ] Championship did so
by coding an Expert Advisor that produced $130k profits
$130k profits plus another $40k in prize money — $170k in 12 weeks

if it helps, think of an EA as a fulltime Professional trader who has received
exact trading instructions that will ensure maximum profits for every trade while
maintaining very small losses
oh, and he's to trade at least 100 pairs, 24 hrs a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year