Automated portfolio of expert advisors system

oilfxpro

Hi folks

This system consists of 19 automated expert advisors trading on one account .It trades oil,gold and several currency pairs

It is fully automated and running 24 hours a day.Last week the automated systems made 125 trades = 25 trades a day.The human mind would not be able to cope with monitoring 6 currency pairs ,oil and gold ,chainging directions every few minutes and taking trading decisions.

There was one power disruption today ,otherwise the results would be a lot better

I call this the money printing machine.It is expected to eventually make @$100k account into about $1m + by year end by risking $200,000 .These figures are based on back tests

I am also improving this system daily .There are some corrections required to the expert advisors .Everything will be fully automated within 2 months

This thread is to get you started in discussing expert advisors portfolio systems.

This is a highly geared portfolio

oilfxpro

Attachments

• MIXED.gif
    MIXED.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 503
  • MIXED.htm
    92.5 KB · Views: 652
Good day today

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• MIXED.gif
    MIXED.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 465
  • MIXED.htm
    103.3 KB · Views: 604
Good luck. I hope it works out for you.
How do you $200k on a $100k account?

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.
How do you $200k on a $100k account?

TWI

Thanks

The $200k drawdown is based on autolot trading of expert advisors ,so low risk to initial capital, average trading maximum being $20 per pip to start with ,with a system maximum combined drawdown of 2,000 pips

Auto lot starts at $20 per pip and increases position size as account grows.To start with the risk to initial capital is $40,000 drawdown ............but this increases to $200,000 as account size increases proportionately

I post a link where this subject is discussed in detail

Automated portfolio of expert advisors system - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

regards

OILFXPRO

Hi

still going strong

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• mixed 2.gif
    mixed 2.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 477
  • mixed 2.htm
    169.1 KB · Views: 777
OILFXPRO, wish you good luck with this project, good work! I am currently developing fully automated strategies for different markets, too.

OILFXPRO, wish you good luck with this project, good work! I am currently developing fully automated strategies for different markets, too.

Tadragh

Thank you but trading is hard work and to put it into a computer program requires immense trading knowledge and skils

Today the portfolio is flying to the moon

There are improvements in the pipeline

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• oilfxpro mixed 3.gif
    oilfxpro mixed 3.gif
    6 KB · Views: 485
  • oilfxpro mixed 3.htm
    189.3 KB · Views: 604
Tadragh

Thank you but trading is hard work and to put it into a computer program requires immense trading knowledge and skils

OILFXPRO

Yeah, it is definitely hard work. I have spent around 4 years working on fully automated strategies and although I have made quite a lot of progress, I am still not happy enough with it to trade live.

Yeah, it is definitely hard work. I have spent around 4 years working on fully automated strategies and although I have made quite a lot of progress, I am still not happy enough with it to trade live.

Hi

Very good going and on target

Still going strong ....problems on some EAS magic numbers conflicting ,hopefully it will be sorted out with a brand new EA with 20 subsystems

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• mixed 4.gif
    mixed 4.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 303
  • mixed 4.htm
    193.7 KB · Views: 458
Hi

Still going strong and making money

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• scorpions.gif
    scorpions.gif
    6 KB · Views: 343
  • scorpions.htm
    213.5 KB · Views: 433
hI

Still going strong

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• pro experts.gif
    pro experts.gif
    6 KB · Views: 263
  • pro experts.htm
    260.2 KB · Views: 406
hi oilfxpro, congrats for your results, do you have a special target or a timeframe when you will switch to a "real money" account?

hi oilfxpro, congrats for your results, do you have a special target or a timeframe when you will switch to a "real money" account?

Tornhill

My target is Begining of April to end of April.

I have a new programme (expert advisor ) to be written,it then has to be tested for one month

The new version will be far superior

OILFXPRO

Hi,

hopefully I have chosen the correct thread for my inquiry. I have been trading for quite a while and have lots of screen time, but have decided that it is time to look into semi automation. I have started reading the MQL programming guide by Coders Guru but find it difficult. I thought I would post my question here to get some insight into its possibility under MQL programming.

During some email videos from a company, I noticed that they had a visual alert system running on a TS platform. This alert system I felt would be great if it could be done on MT4, but add audio and a pop up chart of the cross, cfd, future that the alert occurred on. I could watch more instruments with it than I could by myself. Then I realized that the monitoring might require excessive CPU & ram to function...

Is the following possible under MT4? Is there a way to control the resources required for said task?

An alert system with audio, video, chart pop up that monitors about 100 instruments simultaneously. The alert system is based on only one indicator on 4 timeframes, plotted in a single window 1, plus a SMA. The alert system should monitor all instruments without having to attach it to everyone, plus it should continue running after an alert without the need to restart. The alert system should be customizable to chose what instruments to watch if moved to a FCM that does not offer everything and what audio alert, chart type, etc. If it performs well as an alert system, then after some tweaking to include SL, TS, etc it should be able to fully automate.

If it is possible I will look for a programmer to help.

Thoughts?

Hi

Another high close on the account

$22,000 IN A MONTH IS GOOD WITH $12,000 DRAWDOWN

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• OILFXPROXXX.gif
    OILFXPROXXX.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 278
  • OILFXPROXXX.htm
    349.5 KB · Views: 358
hi oilfxpro,
just wondering - why are you posting these returns?

Just to see if you have any positive contribution to my building a better portfolio of expert advisors

This system consists of 19 automated expert advisors trading on one account .It trades oil,gold and several currency pairs

It is fully automated and running 24 hours a day.Last week the automated systems made 125 trades = 25 trades a day.The human mind would not be able to cope with monitoring 6 currency pairs ,oil and gold ,chainging directions every few minutes and taking trading decisions.

There was one power disruption today ,otherwise the results would be a lot better

I call this the money printing machine.It is expected to eventually make @$100k account into about $1m + by year end by risking $200,000 .These figures are based on back tests

I am also improving this system daily .There are some corrections required to the expert advisors .Everything will be fully automated within 2 months

This thread is to get you started in discussing expert advisors portfolio systems.

This is a highly geared portfolio

oilfxpro

Hi

I have only done half the amount of work on this system and it mints money.

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• moona.gif
    moona.gif
    6 KB · Views: 216
  • moona.htm
    380 KB · Views: 339