Zupconite betting system 100 % profitable

Good discipline to forecast what your system will do to you in 21 consecutive losers, however unlikely that might notionally appear. I respect the rigour, but still disagree with the basis.

The basis with which you disagree , may really not be basis to disagree ,the formula of which is not fully known to you.

As I posted earlier ,down scaling and up scaling can both be used.Up scaling after a win can result in disaster on a 21 loss streak.

Who said one can not have their own formula with up scaling and/or down scaling.

Are you going to post an up scaling formula?

O D T

The basis with which you disagree , may really not be basis to disagree ,the formula of which is not fully known to you.

As I posted earlier ,down scaling and up scaling can both be used.Up scaling after a win can result in disaster on a 21 loss streak.

Who said one can not have their own formula with up scaling and/or down scaling.

Are you going to post an up scaling formula?

O D T

I'm not posting a scaling formula because of the basis I disagree with - directly relating the management of a trade to the outcome of a previous trade.

I'm not posting a scaling formula because of the basis I disagree with - directly relating the management of a trade to the outcome of a previous trade.

So you would not use it ,if it eventually resulted in every betting sequence being ultimately profitable?It can result in a 100 % profitable method at best , at worst a small loss but over 90 % profitable trades.

I respect you for your discipline .

O D T

It seems to me (and feel free to correct me if im wrong) that you are applying this betting sequence to systems that at best would be only slightly profitable?

If that is the case, can you not work on the system(s) first and then once they are more profitable in their own right add this betting system to it?

O D T - I could be convinced I should use it if you can bring in good evidence of profitable use with realistic risk control.

However, I am very prejudiced against decision-making on a speculation based on the outcome of the last speculation, so the level of evidence for me would need to be very high and the level of risk very low. The examples from life where this philosophy has been applied are not encouraging - so far.

It seems to me (and feel free to correct me if im wrong) that you are applying this betting sequence to systems that at best would be only slightly profitable?

If that is the case, can you not work on the system(s) first and then once they are more profitable in their own right add this betting system to it?

The Zupconite is used on super trading systems with 50% plus hit rate.The systems were completed a year ago ,and Zupconite was added afterwards.The system have to reliable and robust and backtested over 8 years.

The Zupconite converts mediocre systems into winning systems and some poor systems into acceptable systems

Zupconite is used on systems like these

Attachments

• ZUPCONITE 1.jpg
    ZUPCONITE 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 276
  • ZUPCONITE 11.jpg
    ZUPCONITE 11.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 241
Ok but why use it on poor systems at all? Why not only use it on the very best that you have? I can't see the point in trying to perfect a crap system through position sizing?

Ok but why use it on poor systems at all? Why not only use it on the very best that you have? I can't see the point in trying to perfect a crap system through position sizing?

Using acceptable systems can add to a smooth equity curve.Its all part of a balanced portfolio of systems for unusual/tough /adverse market conditions.

O D T

Ok, I assume this would be very complex and time consuming. But can you back test all the systems and betting method, running on a market that you haven't looked at before? So in other words a total random sample of a random market? Would be interesting what the results would be...

Ok, I assume this would be very complex and time consuming. But can you back test all the systems and betting method, running on a market that you haven't looked at before? So in other words a total random sample of a random market? Would be interesting what the results would be...

Seems like we are trying to get to the moon in a car?It wouldn't work.

Im just saying, if you cant do something similar to what I suggested, then I personally would be sceptical in using it in live trading. Don't let my thoughts put you off though ;-)

Im just saying, if you cant do something similar to what I suggested, then I personally would be sceptical in using it in live trading. Don't let my thoughts put you off though ;-)

Lets try it on the pegged Hong Kong dollar vs the U S dollar ,or some highly manipulated stock dominated by market makers.It won't work.

It will work on most liquid futures instruments that are highly volatile.We are only testing highly liquid instruments like 10 currency pairs,oil,gas,dow,dax

O D T

Zupconite is used on highly profitable methods which over the last two weeks generated 4,184 pips .This result was achieved without Zupconite.

Attachments

• zup  nov.jpg
    zup nov.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 257
This is very risky. The whole plan is based on the fact that there will be enough money in the account to support a chain of losses. The gains/losses ratio is based on statistics. Your statistical assessment must be correct. There is no room for error on the negative side. As someone previously mentioned, the margin requirement must be taken into account, too.

Frankly, I doubt whether I could take the stress after a few losses.

I wish you luck with it but it's not for me. The way I trade gets me out of the market when my trade turns sour. That way I don't get worried about liquidity. No need to answer this because my opinion is not that important.

Here is the edge that the Zupconite gives to an ordinary system.Zupconite gives a consistent equity curve

Attachments

• mm no mm.jpg
    mm no mm.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 260
  • mm no mm 2.jpg
    mm no mm 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 221
  • mm zupconite.jpg
    mm zupconite.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 294
its no big deal,

for eg: stock ABC priced at $ 2 dollar,

just buy 1 lot at 2 dollar

if market goes down,

set pending order at 1.50, buy 2 lot, if markets goes down again.. pending order at 1.00, buy 4 lot,

and another pending order at 0.01, buy 8 lot..

just hold it for 50 years.. sure theres profit. lol :p

its no big deal,

for eg: stock ABC priced at $ 2 dollar,

just buy 1 lot at 2 dollar

if market goes down,

set pending order at 1.50, buy 2 lot, if markets goes down again.. pending order at 1.00, buy 4 lot,

and another pending order at 0.01, buy 8 lot..

just hold it for 50 years.. sure theres profit. lol :p

Oh my god you've really done it now! Now we're in for it again. Talk about showing a red rag to a bull!