One hell of a trading system and spreadbet broker

james1989

I have a great manual trading system which I use and a great automated strategy for when I am sleeping or at lectures, BUT, I will not share either for the risk of being persecuted or banned. So I will keep them both and enjoy the losses of others.

I would like to ask who is your favourite spread betting broker?

I have a great manual trading system which I use and a great automated strategy for when I am sleeping or at lectures, BUT, I will not share either for the risk of being persecuted or banned. So I will keep them both and enjoy the losses of others.

Thank you for your helpful contribution !

For someone so successful do you not know the difference between a broker and a market maker? Why trade manually if the auto strategy works? Go on make me laugh - who do you use for your automated trades. Has to be FXCM or someone silly.

Come on one of you mods promise not to ban him if he shows us the holy grail.

To answer your question my 'favourite' is IG but more and more using dma via IB..

Last edited:
I was asking who you use and like for spreadbetting???????????

I enjoy trading manually, especially when it is so easy.

FXCM? no.

I was asking who you use and like for spreadbetting???????????

I enjoy trading manually, especially when it is so easy.

FXCM? no.

I told ya - IG and IB for proper trading (Sometimes CMC to hedge if I feel clever). So who do you use?

You did not tell me.

I use IG and CMC simultaneously.

Any others using a spreadbet service they would like to suggest?

Not silly, just asking what PROVIDERS you like, and cowering in fear of the T2W moderation team.

If you are not going to share it why even mention it?

what is the reason for this post?

it's like walking up to someone in the street and saying "i have a 10 inch dick, what do you think of that eh?"

:?::?::?:

If you want to post about what spreadbet platform people use, then just ask that. Don't post some irrelevant nonsense about how you can trade successfully, how you have an automated strategy that works blah blah which you're not going to share, because it just makes you look like an ass.

You did not tell me.

I use IG and CMC simultaneously.

Any others using a spreadbet service they would like to suggest?

ProSpreads.??
Futures based products only, although they tell me that they are soon to offer spot fx.