One hell of a trading system and spreadbet broker

You may all regard this thread as obsolete now, I needed some advice which I have had.

Maybe I shouldn't have dropped the trading strategies in, and apologise for the upheaval it has caused.

James, let me adopt my paternal, or even grand paternal mantle, for this one. What I have to say is advisory rather than critical.

Your opening post was bound to generate interest and some hostility. There are many members on T2W who have struggled for years to make money from trading. You are, obviously, a young man of education and ambition and I wish you every success. It may have been wiser to omit the trading strategy comment and stick to the SB enquiry.

For my part, I think that IG and GFT are the best of those that I have used. Like you, I have found a strategy, or combination of strategies that produces profits every month. I suspect it took me a lot longer than it took you:)

James, let me adopt my paternal, or even grand paternal mantle, for this one. What I have to say is advisory rather than critical.

Your opening post was bound to generate interest and some hostility. There are many members on T2W who have struggled for years to make money from trading. You are, obviously, a young man of education and ambition and I wish you every success. It may have been wiser to omit the trading strategy comment and stick to the SB enquiry.

For my part, I think that IG and GFT are the best of those that I have used. Like you, I have found a strategy, or combination of strategies that produces profits every month. I suspect it took me a lot longer than it took you:)

First of all thank you for your pleasant post, I understand the opening post of this thread was a little controversial, and apologise to those offended.

How have IG reacted to your long term profitability, presuming you have used them long term.

Regards

First of all thank you for your pleasant post, I understand the opening post of this thread was a little controversial, and apologise to those offended.

How have IG reacted to your long term profitability, presuming you have used them long term.

Regards

I double my account every 6-8 weeks. Never had a problem with them. Their spreads are not the tightest which is why I switched to GFT. If IG were a little bit more generous with their spreads, they'd monopolise the market. Their dealing platform is the best by miles. It's easy to set up and it's easy to use.

GFT's DealBook360 (downloadable) is very difficult to set up and, imho, a load of cr*p. However,their DB360 Web based platform is excellent. Fast execution. It rivals IG but, IG is far more flexible.

Remember students on average have 4 A grades at A level, this course is not for the faint hearted and I can say admissions do a brilliant job.

I would certainly advise yourself to spend a week on this programme and then speculate whether or not you could complete another 4 years - 1 week.