One hell of a trading system and spreadbet broker

Anyone wanna make a book on how long before (in the absence of any verifiable proof ) he attempts to sell this
. . . . great manual trading system which I use and a great automated strategy for when I am sleeping or at lectures . . .

Hold your horses, I do not need to prove anything to you, I just thought I would drop that info in because I feel so god darn good about it, I wouldn't sell it if you offered me £1000000, well, maybe, and Lightening Mcqueen, that is not a sales pitch!!:cheesy: .

And why make a book??? I hope you speculate better than this in trading!!!

Kindest Regards

For starters do IG & CMC have an API to allow auto-trading... I think not....

This gives it away..

for when I am sleeping or at lectures

Just a spotty teenager with a demo account.

Maybe you'd like to divuldge the technical info on your auto-trading program - what it was developed in - how it interfaces to IG & CMC etc. Somehow I doubt you will.

Hey James. Well what country are you in, and are you willing to pay a monthly subscription to the spread provider. I no of a few good providers for free. but depends on what country you in. Hows about that system you have. sounds to good to be true,haha.
spreadbetting provider, better?

Firstly, Hoggums, I am a msc. Physics student at Imperial College London, my complexion is clear, and I am fortunate enough to have fairly wealthy parents who have funded my decision to develop automated software and run it through ODL on their currenex platform.

Secondly, I spreadbet manually for the taxation benefits.

And finally, why is your head so empty?

To the ones who have made the effort to post which spreadbetting providers they like, thanks.

ProSpreads look very positive indeed.

Firstly, Hoggums, I am a msc. Physics student at Imperial College London, my complexion is clear, and I am fortunate enough to have fairly wealthy parents who have funded my decision to develop automated software and run it through ODL on their currenex platform.

Secondly, I spreadbet manually for the taxation benefits.

And finally, why is your head so empty?

Kid, you're a 20 year old (deduced from James1989) who's coming accross like a big swinging d1ck-head.

Msc student? Let's accept that you started Uni a year early, (leave school at 18, stright onto 3 year degree course = 21 at graduation . . . ;) ) and went stright into an MSc, combine that with "wealthy" perants means that you've seen approx f**k all of the world and know even less.

As such, posters on this forum who have both your (prospective) academic qualifications AND a few decades of City experience will treat you with the dignity you deserve.

I have a great manual trading system which I use and a great automated strategy for when I am sleeping or at lectures

Have you run this on a live trading account with real money ?

Paul

Kid, you're a 20 year old (deduced from James1989) who's coming accross like a big swinging d1ck-head.

Msc student? Let's accept that you started Uni a year early, (leave school at 18, stright onto 3 year degree course = 21 at graduation . . . ;) ) and went stright into an MSc, combine that with "wealthy" perants means that you've seen approx f**k all of the world and know even less.

As such, posters on this forum who have both your (prospective) academic qualifications AND a few decades of City experience will treat you with the dignity you deserve.

No, no, I am on the four year msc course, 3 years bsc and 1 year msc, assumptions assumptions :-0

I don't seek respect from anyone on this forum, why should I want it from strangers/ ? everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Being deemed as a swinging **** **** is humorous to say the least.

You may all regard this thread as obsolete now, I needed some advice which I have had.

Maybe I shouldn't have dropped the trading strategies in, and apologise for the upheaval it has caused.

Anyone who's been to Uni knows you can't apply for an M.Sc until you''re near completion of your B.Sc (Hons). For starters if yuo got a 3rd in your B.Sc then you'd never get accepted.

1989 must have been a vintage year for idiots and delusionists here and in Spain.

The course is a 4 years Msci course, I understand lower league universities can not do this due to the quality of their applicants, speaks masses Hoggums.

"To be considered for the MSc in Physics, an applicant would normally need to have, or expect, at least an upper second class Honours degree in Physics from a UK university or overseas equivalent. To apply, please use the following online application form. For more detailed information on the requirements for the course, your suitability for the course, financial requirements etc., please contact Andrew Williamson."

Department of Physics
Entry requirements
For 2010 entry we will require an A* grade in Mathematics, an A in Physics and an A in third subject. Similar offers are generally made for the BSc and MSci degree programmes. MSci students are required to maintain good grades during their first two years.

Please note the latter!!!

Yes, however, not one student from my group has failed to meet these requirements :)