Learning profitable automated trading

funnily enough I have met one of the board members of LTCM on a couple of occasions.

What ere they doing?They were taking positions without stops , like members of the 95% club.Just one of their positions had to go belly up, for LTCM to go bust.These were geniuses in other fields,BUT REAL IDIOTS of trading.

Did they really know how to trade?

as ever nobhead, exiting a position in the instruments they traded were not as easy as entering a guaranteed stop loss with a spreadbetter on EURUSD at £1 pp. especially when the street knows you're hurting.

their basis was just model driven RV trading-what killed them was leverage.

as ever nobhead, exiting a position in the instruments they traded were not as easy as entering a guaranteed stop loss with a spreadbetter on EURUSD at £1 pp. especially when the street knows you're hurting.

their basis was just model driven RV trading-what killed them was leverage.

Ordinary traders don't have leverage on futures?Poor money management is more appropriate.

Why are people comparing apples and oranges ?

What happens when two knobs meet?They have a cockfight.

Ordinary traders don't have leverage on futures?Poor money management is more appropriate.

Why are people comparing apples and oranges ?

What happens when two knobs meet?They have a cockfight.

ODT. Either a) you are a random sentence generating robot or b) a total ****wit. My money is on b).

(by the way, the guys at LTCM may all be idiots, but they are thousands of times richer than you, and actually have lives)

Have you ever met Mr Merriwether? I hear he's starting up another fund.

Is this true? He only recently closed his last loss-making fund.. who would invest with him now?

He's a smart cookie, he's made a fortune for himself over the years. Shame he only ever lost money for his clients.

Is this true? He only recently closed his last loss-making fund.. who would invest with him now?

He's a smart cookie, he's made a fortune for himself over the years. Shame he only ever lost money for his clients.

It is who you know and he knows a lot of people on Wall street.The saying "Nobody ever made money for somebody else" has worked for centuries.

The whole hedge fund industry is designed to screw pensions.

ODT

Do you have any idea how full of sh1t you are. Why do you think people want to listen to the drivel you spout. You claim to be hard at work on some new system, alongside running 40 other systems, yet you are constantly posting all day long on t2w. You're so totally full of sh1t, you're beyoned pathetic. I doubt you even trade.

ODT

Can you take a minute to explain how you apply ACD to the continuous markets like forex...

Thanks

ODT

Can you take a minute to explain how you apply ACD to the continuous markets like forex...

Thanks

BB

This is how it is applied in forex.Unfortunately it is not a good system for day traders.A better system is 15 m trendline break system.It is a system worth learning about to increase one's knowledge, it can also be applied on daily and weekly time ranges to seek breakouts.

I tried several different versions of the intraday method, unfortunately they all failed in high volatility markets.I still run several EAS with my own propreitary settings.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...fxpro-simple-cable-breakout-daily-system.html

BB

This is how it is applied in forex.Unfortunately it is not a good system for day traders.A better system is 15 m trendline break system.It is a system worth learning about to increase one's knowledge, it can also be applied on daily and weekly time ranges to seek breakouts.

I tried several different versions of the intraday method, unfortunately they all failed in high volatility markets.I still run several EAS with my own propreitary settings.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...fxpro-simple-cable-breakout-daily-system.html

Thanks

I am testing a few systems that I am working to design and I noticed your article....

When I get a bit of success I will let you know what I discover.

Thanks again....!!

daveM

ODT

Do you have any idea how full of sh1t you are. Why do you think people want to listen to the drivel you spout. You claim to be hard at work on some new system, alongside running 40 other systems, yet you are constantly posting all day long on t2w. You're so totally full of sh1t, you're beyoned pathetic. I doubt you even trade.

The participants are full of it ,including the retards who accuse ODT being full of it.Some cxunt came to promote hedge funds and his mother , O D T said these types of cxunts have not made money for anyone for centuries.Do you really need someone to shove a tulip up your ****,for you to realise hedge funds are tulip mania of Goldman and a few chicken suckers, so stop acting like everyone rich and a wally of tulip mania.

Tulip mania chicken sucker is here , a cxunt of Goldman illumini and their crooked schemes who met at Goodwood/Cheltenham//Kempton to discuss HOW WE ROB NON YALE ,uncircumcised dicks.

How many retards hang around forums thinking Sorros is great, when they are clueless, Sorros was a one hit wonder on B O E with inside information, like the arseeeeeholilike yoo (everyone asshole)called poaulson like yoo

The cxunt does not what inside info for pull my deek is,poolson was a con,he just pulled the deek of a poof

The participants are full of it ,including the retards who accuse ODT being full of it.Some cxunt came to promote hedge funds and his mother , O D T said these types of cxunts have not made money for anyone for centuries.Do you really need someone to shove a tulip up your ****,for you to realise hedge funds are tulip mania of Goldman and a few chicken suckers, so stop acting like everyone rich and a wally of tulip mania.

Tulip mania chicken sucker is here , a cxunt of Goldman illumini and their crooked schemes who met at Goodwood/Cheltenham//Kempton to discuss HOW WE ROB NON YALE ,uncircumcised dicks.

How many retards hang around forums thinking Sorros is great, when they are clueless, Sorros was a one hit wonder on B O E with inside information, like the arseeeeeholilike yoo (everyone asshole)called poaulson like yoo

The cxunt does not what inside info for pull my deek is,poolson was a con,he just pulled the deek of a poof

No-one gives a sh1t about your opinion, do you realise? Seriously fella, life is too short to spend your entire time on some random website pretending you know something. Take up a sport or get a girlfriend, you are currently a very small shrivelled little person.

Yes .. there are trading robots, so why not trading website robots .. it has 100 trading books in its memory and randomly generates "paragraphs" from assorted sentences. It makes perfect sense.