Automated portfolio of expert advisors system

Out of interest, $22k relates to what % overall gain & the $12k DD relates to what overall %?

In my estimation $22k is for $100k account (could be overleveraged to 30,000 , but patience is a virtue just wait an extra month and u have extra $22k),overall drawdown is 20% of account size.I expect to lower dd to 10% by the time the system is finished

regards

OILFXPRO

Hi

Great day yesterday

Account closed higher 130K

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• 131.gif
    131.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 131.htm
    383.5 KB · Views: 400
In my estimation $22k is for $100k account (could be overleveraged to 30,000 , but patience is a virtue just wait an extra month and u have extra $22k),overall drawdown is 20% of account size.I expect to lower dd to 10% by the time the system is finished

regards

OILFXPRO

Hi OilFXPro,

A MaxDD of around 10% is impressive given the % gains which you are suggesting. Normally as one looks to reduce DD the overall profitability is also affected....

Hi OilFXPro,

A MaxDD of around 10% is impressive given the % gains which you are suggesting. Normally as one looks to reduce DD the overall profitability is also affected....

True

Higher risk carries higher reward.I am making improvements to reduce dd while maintaing the reward.I hope it works

My system has risk but the risk is being reduced in many ways in my system.8 years of trading skills put together in a small computer program.

I calculated a 1,000 to 2,000 pip drawdown with reward of 10,000 pips plus per annum

With any good system capital preservation is more important than making profits .

Regards

OILFXPRO

With any good system capital preservation is more important than making profits .

So true !!!!

Out of interest, I appreciate that your system parameters are going to be secret but can I ask what TA elements you look at? For example, do you focus purely on price action, or do you take into account Volume and other possible TA Indicators?

I'm only looking for a "general" answer but if you prefer not to comment then I understand.

Regards,

Chorlton

So true !!!!

Out of interest, I appreciate that your system parameters are going to be secret but can I ask what TA elements you look at? For example, do you focus purely on price action, or do you take into account Volume and other possible TA Indicators?

I'm only looking for a "general" answer but if you prefer not to comment then I understand.

Regards,

Chorlton

Chorlton

I do not use the free indicators or expert advisors.To me all these are lagging and useless.

I use probability studies to enter and exit trade.I am never correct most of the time with my probability calculations but if you look at the number of trades 531 trades for approximately 1593 pips profit= 3 pips edge in my systems

regards

OILFXPRO

Hi

Closed on another high over 133k

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• 131.gif
    131.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 131.htm
    383.5 KB · Views: 278
Chorlton

I do not use the free indicators or expert advisors.To me all these are lagging and useless.

I use probability studies to enter and exit trade.I am never correct most of the time with my probability calculations but if you look at the number of trades 531 trades for approximately 1593 pips profit= 3 pips edge in my systems

regards

OILFXPRO

OilFRXPro,

Thanks for your reply. I agree that indicators are lagging and consequently find your approach very interesting. Personally, I use only price action and volume in my trading for this same reason.

Is it possible for you to expand on your comments in BOLD? Again, I don't expect you to divulge specifics but just interested....

Hi

Here is performance only on Euro/usd

Very profitable month

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• oiler.gif
    oiler.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 175
  • oiler.htm
    185.2 KB · Views: 393
Hi guys

up and down equity day

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• STEVE.gif
    STEVE.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 195
  • STEVE.htm
    406.6 KB · Views: 329
hi oilfxpro,
a short question regarding money management:
how do you calculate the positionsize for each of your systems?

hi oilfxpro,
a short question regarding money management:
how do you calculate the positionsize for each of your systems?

hI

each system has its own money management system and each system is different.

You have to decide what suits ur systems in order of priority of performance of each system.

Better systems get bigger trades

OILFXPRO

Hi folks

I closed the previous account with a profit atover 20 k

a new account with updated EAS is now under test

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• old mixed account.gif
    old mixed account.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 199
  • old mixed account.htm
    419.6 KB · Views: 365