Why Am I Losing So Often Compared To Wins??! + Why I Always Choose Wrong Direction??!

He needs it too - he's somehow been conned by ****stons into paying more rent for a studio in Staines than I am for one in the centre of London!

no sir - live account.

Well, in that case. Hat off to him then. I hope he does his 'time' and comes out the other end of it still profitably and eager.

He still seems rather prone to vengeance trading. (After all he is still a mere pup). It will also be his downfall.

I hope I am wrong.

I would also like anyone who attempts trading to be successful. This will not happen of course because most are not suited to it.

Always amazes me at how many people think they can just walk in and start trading.
I was thinking of getting a job as a brain surgeon the other day. I've read a book about it and they earn good money don't they?

He needs it too - he's somehow been conned by ****stons into paying more rent for a studio in Staines than I am for one in the centre of London!

Is it just a studio he is in?
I thought it was an apartment.

Well in that case, he is either fibbing about the rent or is a complete muppet for paying that much for a studio. Now outside of Staines I could understand it.

I thought he was claiming it was a live account, but when he copied and pasted his log he forgot to delete the part which said "Demo Account"?

No. It is definitely a real account as I have one with them too.
He copied and pasted the whole screen which also takes text from all of the drop down menus including the 'virtual account' so some people thought that it was on a simulator. Definitely real though.

Very interested to see how long he can make a grand a week for! :)

Hi m8, reason for the looses are pretty simple, your trading method is not working,meaning u are entering the at places where the marked is not in your favor and you put stops at places that just bound to get stopped.On thing is to be unlucky but loosing all the time and getting stopped is not normal , that means there is something fundamental wrong with ur trading methos or your way of thinking and what u THINK u see in the marked. What you need to do is get a simultor account and spend a few months and watch the marked and how it behaves and build a new trading plan,and just test the new method with fake money, no reason to risk real money.

If u want please send me a private message and i will try to help you with setting up a trading plan with sound money managment, and we can talk about what you can do to get your mindset calm again, a calm mind is needed to make it, if u are emotional it will only make u do more mistakes.

I could have writen alot more buddy, but i am short of time, just pm me and i will do my best to help a fellow trader out .I have been down that road myself with losses but managed to get out of it.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Please don't take offence to this but i believe you are SPANISH in disguise, same typo's etc, could be wrong though.........

I have read his threads there and here and say good on him. Everyone seems a tad jealous.

I have read his threads there and here and say good on him. Everyone seems a tad jealous.

Concured. I know I am! Dont know whether its blind luck or skill at this point, but he has been taking good money from the market for a good few months now. He temporarily 'lost it' on Friday with his "all or nothing" though!

Can anyone download that for safe keeping? The guy in that video keeps getting it removed despite putting both videos on initially.

that video isn't spanish - Its a trader called 'Highprobabilitytrade' I think who has hiw own channel on youtube.

Spanish is up £700 so far today on an oil short!

Just for the rare lovers of spanish and his methods I thought I would remind us all here how he trades.

When he started out, oil was trending strongly up and continued to $147 a barrel, he then counter trended on a very obvious trading area and again traded the trend down to its current level.

He uses bigger than huge stops, some over $20 away (2000 ticks/pips/points whateva), he also uses mulitple contracts with various inconsistant value. This is why his hit rate is extremely good.

The problem arises for him when the market ranges and he gets the direction on the wrong side and it then trends, he loses his account. SP89 has experienced this recently and has been looking for other markets and other ways to trade, this is because he's not happy with losing money (every trader loses money).

As for a grand a week, re-read all his posts, he is not making this, instead he strives to make his living expenses every month and his account is not once what it was.

I dont recommend high risk trading but of course, to make it rich you have to take the risks, in SP89's case, this is beyond risk and clearly falls into careless and reckless territory. If anyone wishes to trade like him it is easy, place a trade on oil, use a huge 'untouchable' stop like $20+ and wait for it to come into profit to take £50+, as you can see, the trade can go off side for 2000+ points but you will only get a reward of (his) average of 50 points. Hardly worth the pain when you can learn to trade properly and consistantly successful.

That is fantastic news. And I mean that.

Although... Anyone who didn't make money today needs their head examined I think!

Whats with the spanish hangover?

The kid kept going on about 'Spanish Stops" (now firmly lodged in T2W vocabulary), and couldn't see the potential pitfalls. We tried to explain, it didn't get through.

Why is everyone so keen to see him fail? Whats the big deal?

It is petty and arrogant to say "One day son, just you wait. You will lose the lot and then we'll see whos laughing" - If S89's account statement are true, then he's making money and deserves the utmost respect for it. Any reasonable person should accept it and move on. Is it not the essence of capitalism that those who succeed should be rewarded? We might all think he's a blundering idiot, but there are many many more of those in the City who command respect from all quarters.

Frankly, to still be going on about how it might all come undone for him is rather tiresome IMO, and smacks of jealousy; I am led to believe he is making good money, and wish him all the best for the future.

Yes he shares the IQ of a Caterpillars left testicle; but he's proving to be a profitable trader, an achievement that goes unrecognised by some participants of these forums. One might easily make the speculation that it is those who have yet to become profitable traders themselves who do not recognise the scale of his achievements.

Can we get over it?

Simple cure.

RULE OF THUMB:

Only trade short below the opening price.

Only trade long above the opening price.

Use that with any method or system and you will be amazed at how profitable you become.

Please let me know how it works out for you.