Oil At $138.80, I Sold At $135.67---- Should I Hold Or Cut Loss Now????!!

:cool::LOL::LOL::cheesy::LOL:

What can i say... :LOL::LOL:

'The Spanish stallion' strikes again i believe!! :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

I had to go and buy a bigger wallet to fit all my money into!! :cheesy::LOL:

Im finished tearing up the oil for now, and have moved back to spanking the ftse for the next few weeks...!! :LOL::devilish:

Im creating a topic in the daily journal forum where im going to live trade.

spanish you should try out a trading prop house, when i went for an interview with one they all seem to be young guys like yourself, seriously if i had my time again i would do it for sure.

take no notice of the knockers on here, but seriosuly phone up an arcade near to you and go for an interview.......when i went they gave me a simple maths test and basically i met the critria they were looking for, i got in ahead of graduates believe it or not as they were not looking for those types.......some of the young guys there were doing very well for themselves, seriously they mentor you until you succeed, also its 60/40 profit split if after 6 months on the sim you prove yourself, from your posts you remind me of myself when i was younger, i am as hungry now to succeed in trading as i was then but really regret not going for it , but you could do it, i think its your best option as if you are like me which i think you are, trading will not go away, you'll always want to do it but while your young you have nothing stopping you, its too late for me to go prop house route now as i have a family and morgage, take my advice its genuwin. later and good luck

spanish you should try out a trading prop house, when i went for an interview with one they all seem to be young guys like yourself, seriously if i had my time again i would do it for sure.

take no notice of the knockers on here, but seriosuly phone up an arcade near to you and go for an interview.......when i went they gave me a simple maths test and basically i met the critria they were looking for, i got in ahead of graduates believe it or not as they were not looking for those types.......some of the young guys there were doing very well for themselves, seriously they mentor you until you succeed, also its 60/40 profit split if after 6 months on the sim you prove yourself, from your posts you remind me of myself when i was younger, i am as hungry now to succeed in trading as i was then but really regret not going for it , but you could do it, i think its your best option as if you are like me which i think you are, trading will not go away, you'll always want to do it but while your young you have nothing stopping you, its too late for me to go prop house route now as i have a family and morgage, take my advice its genuwin. later and good luck

Hi Jayjay!
Please can you advice any good trading prop house or their lists, I tried TCA futures but they charge 10,000 Gbp in the begining itself and that is a lot. please I will appreciate if you can suggest any one better, i mean not asking for any large initial investment, in west sussex or london.
Thanking you in advance.

Hi Atilla,

I've thought, for long time, that this character is leading everyone on. He's unbelievable, otherwise.

Split
Well, spanish is what spanish is! Isn't he a genuine specimen? He is sort of a Ted Bundy, Albert Einstein and Jesus Christ, put together into one divine creature. Please do not try to change him by helping him. Your attempts are futile and we all could learn so much from him, thanks to his killer instinct and brilliant mind! This is the ultimate scientific opportunity that could save traders like us from our inevitable extinction, due to the lack of large "Cojones" like he has. Let him run free and lets all take a step back and watch him grow and flourish... go for it, Spanish! :clap:

I think Brent for September will hit $150 this week. Trouble at t' mill in the UN Security Council which will put the wind up the kilts of those looking to secure supplies on top of the Nigerian ceasefire end, possible Brazil Petrobas strike, Iran ...... blah, blah. My prediction is a 50c rise on the close figure once the market opens, Monday.

Could be a quick easy money bet.

:LOL:

I actually do wish i hadnt gotten into ths trade now...

But no-one could have imagined this though!!

$18 rise in 2days straight?!!

Its only cos the dollar!! :devilish:

I think you are guessing which way you think the market will go which is dangerous, why dont you learn dow theory and candlesticks and use it with news trading, oil is $150 dollars now are you still short.

$150 oil??

Nah i dont smell it yet.. lol

Last 2x time it went 146/7 i shorted and was right when all the $150 shouters were wrong... ;)