Why Am I Losing So Often Compared To Wins??! + Why I Always Choose Wrong Direction??!

MP -- OK, lets see how stupid I can really be.

If youre entering on a good trend, and the price turns against you, HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED TO SEE IF THE PRICE REVERSES AGAIN AND COMPLETES ITS MOVE !

I WILL BET JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT YOURE SIMPLY PULLING THE PLUG IN PANIC WHEN THE MARKETS HEADFAKE YOU --- U SIMPLY LACK THE ABILITY TO KNOW where the price is going to go, and youre simply FOLLOWING the bouncing ball, and the ball can bounce up and down and sideways for hours before it gets to your tp point.

How are you with women --- nice and slow and sensitive, caring fully or is it WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM ????????

GREAT LOVERS MAKE EXCELLENT TRADERS !!

enjoy and trade well

mp

Fundamentals----you mean longer term share investment?

With trading, I don't think that you need it.

But, with investment, I've done well by Jim Slater's "The Zulu Principle". It's well enough known to be obtainable from a library, probably.

Glad to know that you are still struggling along with us. It never stops!

Good trading,

Split

As far as I can understand there's long term value and short term
fundamentals, sometimes they are contrary,

in trading like for 1 or 5 days you need short economic sentiment,
it's usually expectation or disappointment on inflation (CPI)
gross domestic product (GDP), crude oil uncertainty etc.

what I saw late last year was the market rallied on expectation
of an interest rate cut, (an indication of short term fundamental stock value going up due to companies reduced debt liabilities)

yes it was only expectation never to come true,
I did hear floor traders explicitly saying:
' even though we are goin' higher if the market gets disappointed
on interest rates we will see a large scale sell off, to continue
well into next year!) and that's what happened,

there's was nothing on the charts that could have predicted
the fragility of that up trend, The fed can quickly overpower
everything.

Fundamentals----you mean longer term share investment?

With trading, I don't think that you need it.

But, with investment, I've done well by Jim Slater's "The Zulu Principle". It's well enough known to be obtainable from a library, probably.

Glad to know that you are still struggling along with us. It never stops!

Good trading,

Split

Nah i mean underlying and news releases by fed and the impacts the will have on economy and stocks n FX pairs..

As far as I can understand there's long term value and short term
fundamentals, sometimes they are contrary,

in trading like for 1 or 5 days you need short economic sentiment,
it's usually expectation or disappointment on inflation (CPI)
gross domestic product (GDP), crude oil uncertainty etc.

Whooaa um what i meant was i need to know what all the really basics mean 1st...

Like interest rate and inflation.. :eek::eek::(

Whooaa um what i meant was i need to know what all the really basics mean 1st...

Like interest rate and inflation.. :eek::eek::(
Yo Spanish! Interest rate is like ur minimum payment on ur credit card, the bit that doesn't actually pay off any of the balance? And inflation is when ur Dominos Pizza cost £5 last year and £5.50 this year, that's 10% inflation for you.

Well Im a very selfish lover. I start half an hour before they do and I finsish with lightning speed.
I cry during the act, and afterwards I feel ashamed of myself and so I take pictures of the girl asleep which I later post on the internet.

I wont comment on my trading.....

Well Im a very selfish lover. I start half an hour before they do and I finsish with lightning speed.
I cry during the act, and afterwards I feel ashamed of myself and so I take pictures of the girl asleep which I later post on the internet.

wtf

Sounds like you have issues there bud,

hopefully your trading is not like your loving or you could find yourself locked up.

Saturday Kitchen

Dont tell us, but for breakfast you saute' her kidneys with some fava beans whilst knocking back a couple of bottles of chianti vff,vff,vfff,vfff.

URL?

What I have to say to all you guys out there experiencing bad results in
daytrading and very short term trading, scalping etc, if you are beginners

Don't attempt to turn trading into a 9-5 job for the time being!

Try a longer time frame approach first, and stick with one market!

I started daytrading the SP500 7 years ago, I did ok for a while then
I encountered flat, boring days, and all my techniques were overpowered
and made useless in the new volatile sessions that followed,

Only after big painful losses and limited success I finally found ways to
survive and make serious money in position trading, I feel ok to trade
the SP500 or nasdaq or a currency pair on a multiday position,

the result has been much less stress , and plenty of sparetime available,

despite that I seriously think financial trading cannot make you rich fast
enough like an old fashioned commercial business would!

The most you could possibly ever make, is no more than 2million quid,
even if you profit every day for 10 years, never mind the stress, the nervousness involved...

I can tell you many examples of people in the property market or in
other trade business like car import-trade who made 2 million and more in just 8 years without stress, without sacrificing their social life, and always being able
to borrow from the bank for their needs, you can't do that with trading
not even with long term buy and hold blue chip stocks!

Smart people make money using other people's money (usually the banks' or the
shareholders') you cannot even raise that capital when trading!

Trading has an illusionary simplicity which makes us believe we can make quick
money, yet the pain of losing an X amount far exceeds the pleasure of winning that
X amount.

Don't look at trading like a 9-5 job!

you can check my brief story at my site
CHAMPION CAPITAL | Invest with Confidence in hidden value, strong US stocks!

Last edited:
I'm a crap trading having lost several thousands over a 7 year period but I love the game. Okay firstly you have to stop trading and that also means paper/demo whatever for a week/month.
Secondly have you considered trading stocks for example Vodafone. Some slow moving share that won't kill you and you can have wide stops. I remember once making £200 on VOD simply selling £5 a point and sitting on it for a month.
Thirdly you got to love your losses. When you make a profit you have to be dismissive about it. After all thats the default aim.
Fourthly you can't scalp using sb. You need to go ib and an account of £10K at least.
And finally you gonna hate me for this but if you're making £250 on ebay I would expand that and knock this on the head. If want the buzz try binary betting.

Last edited:
BOO!!!

haha you all make crap lovers except from me, my fiance loves the way that i fcuk her!!!

:LOL::LOL:

ROFLMAO

thank you for sharing !!

mp