Why I hate Forex

ditpip

What is concerning, is the fact that manipulation nonsense happens even with "squeeky clean" brokers Robofx for one.

PipjappBevy

It was a bad experience with the broker, how does that make the entire forex market bad? One should choose a broker more carefully and invest small initially.

washono

You should find a trustworthy broker next time, maybe you’ll start liking Forex. Trading isn’t bad, the broker you’ve chosen was. So, be careful next time. Good luck!

WalletInvestor

It was a bad experience with the broker, how does that make the entire forex market bad? One should choose a broker more carefully and invest small initially.
I agree. I see how a bad experience like this can be discouraging and infuriating, but hating the whole forex market because of it is not really the right reaction.

LucifarFx

i Hate Forex , because after having most powerful trading knowledge there is no chance to calculate the market with surely. this is just a uncertain place i found ever, no doubt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks