things I hate

apparently referring to people who murder soldiers as "scumbags" is "vomiting bile"

i tell you what, why don't we turn a blind eye, pretend it never happened and then give them jobs in the government ?

oh hang on .......

i tell you what, why don't we turn a blind eye, pretend it never happened and then give them jobs in the government ?

oh hang on .......

I thought that had already been done with Adams and McGuinness strutting their evil stuff and trying to appear legit.

Bolloc*ks to that.

He won't answer that cos he's got me on ignore.

Yaka-knob you're been on my ignore list for 18 months.

I doubt I'm missing much whatever it is you have to say

i'd like to see Old Firm Reserve teams continue in the SPL and get the First teams into the English Championship or League One ... and prove themselves {or not} by playing themselves up into the EPL if they can

no chance of that happening. The English clubs wont vote for it because it just pushes 2 of them out of the running. And whilst it would be fun for a bit, they shouldn't be allowed to enter the English league because they're.....erm.....Scottish.;)

UTB

apparently referring to people who murder soldiers as "scumbags" is "vomiting bile"

oh hang on .......

Can't you read? I couldn't give a damn what happens over there... you're all as deranged as each other... didn't I see Billy Hutchinson and David Ervine strutting around Stormont at the beginning? so wtf are you talking about.

as an aside, I could've been a rangers supporter, I grew up in that horrible hole, but I realised that the older lads who did support them were semi retarded, I just couldn't identify with people who's eyes were so close together that the poor sighted among them were wearing monocles, plus they hated everything and everyone.. and I never cared much for the flute.

Now off you go and polish your tattoos and bang your big drum.. that is all.

no chance of that happening. The English clubs wont vote for it because it just pushes 2 of them out of the running. And whilst it would be fun for a bit, they shouldn't be allowed to enter the English league because they're.....erm.....Scottish.

UTB

I'd like to see football teams made up of football players from where the club is based, but that ain't gonna happen either!

no chance of that happening. The English clubs wont vote for it because it just pushes 2 of them out of the running. And whilst it would be fun for a bit, they shouldn't be allowed to enter the English league because they're.....erm.....Scottish.;)

UTB

cardiff, swansea, wrexham ? ring any bells ?
plus, one english team already plays in scotland !

you keep saying that but keep coming back for more ?????

Ignorance and bigotry must be fought wherever it is found. but It looks like your done now... so that is all, for definite.

Attachments

• twats.jpg
    twats.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 131
Expressions I hate:

-"We buy companies, not stocks"
-"Strong balance sheets"
-"That said"
-"At the end of the day"
-"Shore up"
-"Perfect storm"
-"Stimulus"
-"Bailout"
-"Rescue package"
-"Trillion"
-"_____Crisis" (Anything can go in the blank, i.e. Oil, Economic, Energy, Food, Financial, Currency)
-"The worst _____ since the great depression (or 1930's, same thing)" (pretty much anything can go in the blank, i.e. I just took the biggest dump since the great depression)
-"Bargain-hunting" (in reference to stocks)
-"Great values" (in reference to stocks)
-"Looks cheap"

People that put the word "wise" on the end of phrases, particularly newsreaders. Only time you can use it is streetwise, which they aren't. They'll use it describing the weather FFS; "So, weatherwise, what's happening today Sian?" Or "Economywise where are we headed?"...

What's worse is they don't realise it's referenced in Orwell's 1984 as 'newspeak' or do they know? :-0

Another: "Quite some time", i.e."I think the market stays down here for quite some time into the forseeable future."

What is "some time" anyways? This is always said by analysts and others who are unsure of time frames.