-"That said"
-"At the end of the day"
-"Shore up"
-"Perfect storm"
-"Stimulus"
-"Bailout"
-"Rescue package"
-"Trillion"
-"_____Crisis" (Anything can go in the blank, i.e. Oil, Economic, Energy, Food, Financial, Currency)
-"The worst _____ since the great depression (or 1930's, same thing)" (pretty much anything can go in the blank, i.e. I just took the biggest dump since the great depression)
-"Bargain-hunting" (in reference to stocks)
-"Great values" (in reference to stocks)
-"Looks cheap"

"AMID"

as in Wall Street rose/fell yesterday AMID fears/expectations/blah blah

This "Things I Hate" theme can get to be chronic and, generally, unhealthy.

Split

This "Things I Hate" theme can get to be chronic and, generally, unhealthy.

Split

The title was 'Things I Hate' not 'People/Peoples I hate'.
I think that's where it's sort of got out of hand.

I've found through experience though that people will very often hate you or at least despise you to some extent if you give the merest hint of having a weakness that also resides within themselves.

Best Regards,
Neil

I've found through experience though that people will very often hate you or at least despise you to some extent if you give the merest hint of having a weakness that also resides within themselves.

That is probably basic animal instinct isn't it ?

That is probably basic animal instinct isn't it ?

Guess that could be so. I've certainly seen it expressed a few times in different ways.
All very subjective but it's just what I've noticed.
I've even notice myself over react when one of my offspring has displayed what I consider to be one of my own weaknesses.

Anyways, I vote we go back to the trading. :)

Best Regards,
Neil

I'll bite...

People who think win rate is important.
People who think that risk/reward ratio is important.
People who think tight stop losses are important.
People who don't realise it's expectation which is important.

david beckhams lack of sincerity and commitment.......EEEeeeeewwwW! "Dream deal" my compost heap. He wants out of LA, and is scared to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yaka-knob,
you've always been the big brave bloke, hiding behind the internet, slagging off 2 year old babies.

let's see how fooking brave you are when i turn up on your doorstep later this year ye kunt ye

It seems that I have got to you.

Did you learn how to remove the ignore function then ?

But I did dedicate post #111 to you Seamus.

Would you like me to PM you my address and a picture of my doorstep ?

Last edited:
The door to door sales persons with mental/physical difficulties selling crap out of a sports bag.

Dusters, dish cloths etc. that is way over-priced. One feels the obligation to take pity on these people and dip into ones honey pot, and help out a person in need, despite the fact that what they is selling is utter crap, way over-priced and of no use whatsoever!

I hate pulling up outside Starbucks on a Sunday morning at 8am on a little Honda CB 400, leaving my girlfriend of 3 years on the bike with 2 helmets - one on each mirror & some idjit coming up to her whilst I'm getting the coffee & asking her how much for a quick shag. (n) (n) (n)

I'm sorry - but I'm her manager & all inquiries should go through me.

Anyway - he could certainly bloody run...