What kind of car do you guys drive?

lawrence-lugar

140 22
...your primary, daily driver-type car.

This is a trading forum...I want to see...if anyone here drives Ferrari or Porsche (or some other trophy-type car) -- as a result of their trading skill.

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,313
For some reason there's a fixation about Ferrari in this forum !

timsk

Legendary member
7,072 1,866
I'm a Golf man - always 2nd hand.
I wouldn't drive a Ferrari even if I could afford one, unlike my stepson who is obsessed with the shiny red things. I swear, if he could raise enough money to buy one from the sale of his own body parts - he wouldn't think twice.
Tim.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 745
Only kiddin'

I'm a Golf man - always 2nd hand.
I wouldn't drive a Ferrari even if I could afford one, unlike my stepson who is obsessed with the shiny red things. I swear, if he could raise enough money to buy one from the sale of his own body parts - he wouldn't think twice.
Tim.
Rumour is Sonic sold his soul to get a BMW :p

12WBT

0 0
Escalade

Atilla

Legendary member
19,045 2,680
Cheap Raleigh hybrid bike. :cool:
The two anti puncture tyres/tubes cost almost more than the bike. (y)

Get from A to B. Don't get lost!
Get the job done. Get it right.

Sport cars are difficult to get into and out. Also don't like being restricted as to where I can drive the damn thing having paid 000s for it.

My brother and his Mrs had personalised number plates. His not so rich anymore. Sold it for a meaningless big loss. Stupidity knows no bounds.

I'm anti-car by the way. :mad: :cheesy: :mad:

Anybody members of IAM here?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
Got an old Vauxhall but it goes well. Or it did until 2 days ago when a truck forced me to hit the hedge and I got a puncture !! The AA man fixed me up OK.

Lightning McQueen

4,868 779
this my daily driver, though mines a bit scruffy round the edges compared to the pic example. well it is getting long in the tooth now at over 12 years old.

no ferrari or porsche for me. i'd likely go for another jeep, either a 5.7 or 6.4.

or the ford mustang which looks killer, are they available in the us yet? i think they come here in the summer, i best get saving.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,697 2,471
this my daily driver, though mines a bit scruffy round the edges compared to the pic example. well it is getting long in the tooth now at over 12 years old.

no ferrari or porsche for me. i'd likely go for another jeep, either a 5.7 or 6.4.

or the ford mustang which looks killer, are they available in the us yet? i think they come here in the summer, i best get saving.

Or another revived classic the dodge challenger.

Attachments