What is this country coming to ?

Yes and it seems the scum in this country breed like rabbits, whilst the rest of us have to pick up the pieces. I already sponser a family of five from Bolton and the Nigerian Autistic Lesbian Foundation with my income tax. The sooner they start getting real in this country the better and the cheaper it is for the rest of us.

I seem to remember back in the TWOC'ing days in the 90's they thought that sending these kids on African Safari's and on Outdoor Activity trips to Wales rather than beating them in to line on a military boot camp would solve the problem. I said it then and I say it now rewarding pikeys for misbehaving won't work.... and guess what it didn't work the problems got worse.

I would love LAPD or NYPD to patrol on an evening in Coventry or some other town centre. The locals would really see what harsh policing and discipline is.

Only if they could use their guns.

Just as well you're in Italy, and I'm in Greenland then!

Your flag is showing Jamaica JT.

On wing mirrors, whilst we were staying in B&B at Worthing this summer, two of my wing mirrors were taken off.

I can only imagine they were the wrong type and so left dangling by the doors. Both sides for some reason. :-0

So either dodgy *******s in Worthing are little more reasonable leaving behind what is not suitable or just stupid picking the wrong wing mirrors? :rolleyes:

I bet every generation says the same thing. someone's stole the wing mirror of my wife's car a couple of months ago. It never occured to me that society went to hell or some bo!!ocks like that because we lost a side-view mirror. There have always been silly little criminals and there always will be. Deal with it.

Don't you realize that wing mirrors are the foundation of western civilization ?

Quite frankly, I think this thread is pathetic. (And yes, I have had a car keyed - along with every other one in the street - a week after I bought it when I lived in the UK).

Your flag is showing Jamaica JT.

On wing mirrors, whilst we were staying in B&B at Worthing this summer, two of my wing mirrors were taken off.

I can only imagine they were the wrong type and so left dangling by the doors. Both sides for some reason. :-0

So either dodgy *******s in Worthing are little more reasonable leaving behind what is not suitable or just stupid picking the wrong wing mirrors? :rolleyes:

I've moved on ;)

Best place for some new wing mirrors is your local scrapyard. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty - get stuck in!
Assuming your driving something fairly common that is, and not a Bentley continental gt, or something similarly daft!

Don't you realize that wing mirrors are the foundation of western civilization ?

Quite frankly, I think this thread is pathetic. (And yes, I have had a car keyed - along with every other one in the street - a week after I bought it when I lived in the UK).

Why read it then ?? Doh !

GB decline

2389_small.jpg

I bet every generation says the same thing. someone's stole the wing mirror of my wife's car a couple of months ago. It never occured to me that society went to hell or some bo!!ocks like that because we lost a side-view mirror. There have always been silly little criminals and there always will be. Deal with it.

I agree. I think there is a general tendency to always see the negative in this country, not helped by ridiculous hyperbole in reporting from the media. I've lived in six countries, including Australia and Cyprus - both of which I'm sure many people would regard as being 'safer' than the UK - and I have witnessed or been a victim of crime in all but one, the UK (and I have lived here the longest).

It surprises many people who have never lived overseas that this attitude prevails all over the world. Every evening on the news in Australia they spoke of the rising tide of drug addicts/antisocial teenagers/murders and it would have been just as easy to have the mentality you have of the UK.

One thing I have noticed in the UK, more than elsewhere, is more negativity about anything that is achieved in this country. A good example is Terminal 5, which despite short initial problems is now working efficiently. Every relative from overseas who has been through this terminal has had only praise, but you wouldn't know from watching the news..

Bring back the strap!

The banning of punishment in schools,that was the start of the demise of the U.K.
Belt the cr*p out of them little f_____r's and restore order. :smart:

The banning of punishment in schools,that was the start of the demise of the U.K.
Belt the cr*p out of them little f_____r's and restore order. :smart:

Ya Mein Furher!

Lol!

What is this country coming to ??

I guess we are talking England here.

It has already arrived there.

Total beaureaucratic sh1te, government control of the masses at national and local level and petty political correctness.

F***ing nightmare scenario and best out of it.

Total beaureaucratic sh1te, government control of the masses at national and local level and petty political correctness.

Not just England. We have the same sh1t to contend with in Scotland, and no doubt in Wales too.

I totally agree. I have already been branded a racist bigot elsewhere on this site (regarding my comments on income tax !) That is the problem, the masses get conditioned in to accepting the status quo, if someone states an opinion that goes against their conditioning the person holding said opinion is osctracised and painted in right wing fascist colours. MADNESS

On the subject of Bureaucrats this whole country is run by them. We will soon get to the point where we can't take a **** without filling out the correct form. People bleat about how great New Labour have been for 10 years. All I see is a country bogged down by obsessive levels of form filling, box ticking and Quangos. All talk no delivery.

I

By the way, I had a pupil from a local secondary school tagging along with me this past week as work experience. As I was filling in job sheets in a bit of a hurry, I made a joke that the girl in the office would be struggling to read my writing. He told me that anyone at his school, and we are talking secondary school here, whose writing can't be read (deciphered), is given a laptop to do their work!! Also, it doesn't matter if it's the correct spelling, as long as the "teacher" knows what they mean!!! WTF!!

I hate to say it and am probably going to get a barrage of abuse for saying it too but this country has well and truly gone to the dogs.

I parked my car up yesterday to find this morning that some pikey has stolen my wing mirrors. I mean it's a set of wing mirrors it's not the financial implications it's the sheer annoyance and waste of my time to get them replaced.

Over the past 10 years I have noticed a rapid deterioration in peoples behaviour and attitude.

It seems to me that 90% of people have no concept of how their behaviour impacts on others. Just go out to your local town centre/covent garden on a friday/saturday for some people watching you will see exactly what I mean.

We seem to have developed a society that's are to worried about their own rights but not concerned at all about the responsiblities that come with those rights and ride roughshod over everybody.

Something that spoke volumes was a discussion I had with an aquaintance of mine that works at Gatwick Airport. He actually told me that in his opinion and the opinion of the employees at the airport the worst behaved passengers were as follows:

1. Passengers from African Flights (Nigeria etc etc)
2. ENGLISH PEOPLE COMING FROM CANARIES, ALGARVE etc etc

Apparently the English throw each other on the luggage conveyer, smoke in the non smoking airport, abuse fellow passengers and airport staff. Apparently the behaviour is appauling.

In contrast some ofthe best behaved passengers are apparently from Eastern Europe and the Nordic countries. Smart, Well Behaved and polite and have a better grasp of English that the tatooed and ear ringed oiks coming off the Spain Planes !

Anyways, just my rant about the deterioation of British Society. Thank God I am packing my bags and buggering off soon.

The UK is a very diverse land. From deprived towns & cities to affluent historic towns and cities, to the Outer Hebrides, Orkneys, Shetlands, Highlands of Scotland, lowlands of England, Lake Distrcit, Snowdonia, Jurassic coasts of Dorset, devon & cornwall, marshlands of Norfolk, surrounded by magnificant coasts, with different communities & opportunities existing along the way etc.

When some people think of the UK, i think a lot just picture eg. binge drinking yobs in a town centre on a weekend, without actually thinking about what a big place it actually is, and the infinate number of opportunities & possibilities that exist.

Some people never leave their town/village/county. How many of you can actually say that you've travelled to anything like each and every corner of the UK to experience a lot more of what it has to offer?
Have you ever been skiing, mountaineering or birds of prey watching in the Scottish Highlands?
Surfing, bodyboarding,scuba diving, deepsea fishing or sea kayaking in cornwall/South Wales/the Highlands?
etc. etc.

There are many positives to be found though.

Last edited:
You really want to know what's going on.

The guys on top are Blackmailed.
The illuminati blackmail all our leaders.

They get them high on drugs, then set them up with an underage girl or young boy.

Skull and Bones.

You really want to know what's going on.

The guys on top are Blackmailed.
The illuminati blackmail all our leaders.

They get them high on drugs, then set them up with an underage girl or young boy.

Skull and Bones.

Is that how they got you then? :p