what is it with you guys?

soultrader, i have to agree with some of your points, if somebody is advertising a system, so what? If thats something that you agree or disagree with it doesnt make any odds. Personally i have been looking at the U.S. markets and trading in general for about twelve months now and what does strike me from a beginners point of view is that with sound money management and a basic grasp of technical indicators is how easy trading can be. This is not a wind up by the way. PeeDee.

Stick with it Peedee. From someone who had to ask what was the definition of a buy and hold strategy on another post, and what you have just said, you'll go far.

soultrader
quote:

"there are stacks and stacks of posts moaning on with drivel about people selling courses".

Couldn't agree with you more, same old fools saying the same old thing over and over and over again.

Their opinion is right end of story!.

i was one of those moaning minnies, let me get one thing straight, IK had a system that worked to some degree, ok so he asked for a charge, but my real motive for giving him grief was that the website info did not add up, credit card details were being asked for, his terms and conditions were contradictory, he did not register his site in his own name, the website was in Canada, the payment vehicle was in holland,his guest book was also in canada,he wanted payment in dollars but he lived in the UK, he left for another job in spain the day after Bigbusiness sussed his system.

Now if that aint strange then i dont know what is...

what i suggest all you people who are saying that me and the others who gave him hassle are two faced should read the full thread not just the tail end then come back and comment

i'm not being rude but please look at the evidence, the intial payment arguement was just the start ..

Soultrader

not really interested in trading system's but have looked at your website & I am intrigued with what this software is that works in conjunction with SB's.......could u explain in more detail of forward me to more info........how does it work with SB company & what is the point of it basically???........not a negative question by the way

Jay

O.k. i'll explain now that i'm sober. If you look at one end of the scale of trading lets say long term and then look at the other end lets say day trading or even scalping the variations are trying to achieve the same outcome, but on a different time scale.

Perhaps we should get something straight - IndexKing was just posting entries and exits. He did NOT reveal the mechanics of his system.

A system is one where all the steps are explained so that anyone can take that system and trade it. Quite whether they can make any money doing that is another matter.

grey1, as an example, has gone to great lengths and aggro to explain the way he trades and that to me is what the forums should be about, discussing and debating key areas - not people using the forum as a way to suck in the gullible/keen for training or selling systems

i am not saying that people should give out their methodologies for free if they dont want to - that is up to the individual

anyone who wants to train or market systems should not be allowed to post - they should just pay for the ads on the site to support the site, the site should underline that it does not endorse the advertisers, and then everyone knows it is buyer beware with advertising ,

and then there need be no more of these underhand posts hyping training or trading systems

Last edited:
Whats the average kind of price for a trading seminar, this may sound a bit cynical and crude but i always think of people who offer these as tipsters. I dont have a problem with it personally, why should i? It's probably a lucrative and informative niche of the whole trading affair.

To Citroen999

I actually use 2 email Hugo, personally and he was a genuine good guy, i followed his tips via paper trading until i finally found a little money 2 invest! He knew of my situation and promised that he would give me a free username and password once he started charging 4 the trades! (as you have lack of funds) was his words.

I dont see what all the commotion was all about, if u didnt like the system and thought it was rubbish then u could just stop following it (its that simple really)

For others who belived in the system and thought it was worth the charge could pay a small monthly fee.

He was not forcing anybody into anything, the way your going on about it anybody would have thought he had you strung up by the balls and you had no choice.

He left for a new job because of the comments he got back from his decision to start charging
(To be honest if i was him, i would have bitten your heads off seeing that i'd been paying for and running a website single handedly and answering some stupid questions ( the system is rocket science to follow) He did all this for WHAT???????????

Just to be rubbished. no wonder he went to Spain, and i know 4 a fact the guy is filthy rich, and was doing the whole thing to help out a handful of struggling traders.

Anyway, i hope you've learned something from all this

You must believe in something!! Being negative will get you know where

I dont mean to offend anybody, but he was a decent guy

Oh yeah, dont think you know everything i was following all IK's threads before u even became a member of these boards

Mug2k

"Just to be rubbished. no wonder he went to Spain, and i know 4 a fact the guy is filthy rich, and was doing the whole thing to help out a handful of struggling traders"

Is this the same guy who used to clean toilets for a living?

Soultrader

Got a bit fed up reading this thread. Just clarify this for me.

You've got a winning system but you don't trade it yourself.

Is that right?

Bill

for Mug2k

FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME!!!!

I did not rubbish IK's system.. what i did was to find out that the vehicles he was using to run the sites were not the usual way to do things, it was all cloak and dagger.. (ask Skimbleshanks who is a bit of a webhead like me")

Please read my first post after IK announced the charges i backed him up, i also have agreed the system works.
I had not really got a problem with anyone wanting to charge for a system that works, it was just that there was little notice of the change. IK said that it would be after this latest trade, what if that trade finished that same night?, so really you would have 1 days notice.

As for you comment that "i think i know everything" well for a start i dont thats why i use the boards. I have only been trading for roughly a year and you probably know more than me, but please dont pull me up on that!!

And also you said you were posting on this site before i became a member.. what the hell does that have to do with anything?? can i not voice my opinion?? I found that to be a childish comment, by the way Mug2k my dads bigger than your dad and all that ner ner na ner ner!! :cheesy:

anyway i'm bored cos now we have 2 IK threads so i'm taking my ball in!!

thx

Bill, nice question and at last one worth answering

I have 2 systems and i trade one of them - the other one is traded by a full time trader of 3 yrs who makes on average 300 - 500 points a week positive - he wrote it and thats the one i sell - i dont yet sell mine as im still researching and testing it (with real money)

I trade over several days cos i cant take the heat of day trading - which is what his system is - ive used it and made money but i dont like short term trading as my businesses demand me for a good number of hours in the day - Im also too emotional for day trading - we are all different arent we. I find that i cant work on anything less than a 60 min chart so thats what i do. - i check my trades 3 times a day 2:30, 6:00pm and after the close m- sometimes when the trade is close to my trigger ill watch the last hour to maximise profit but it doesnt matter if i dont.

I only trade what my system says is worth trading and generaly they are 80 to 300 point trades and last between 2 and 20 days for a single trade - it's VERY rare for me to trade in a single day.

I wouldnt sell my system yet anyway - ive back tested it to jan 2003 and havent yet been bothered to go back further - I started to trade it the first monday of august and so far it's done well - thats not to say it's not had some tweaking and extra rules added

hopefully thats answered your question Bill

Good Judgement on ya! (luck is for losers)

I'll take that as a 'No' then?

Ah OK. It's day trading you don't do. Swing trading you still do. Doh! Good luck with your marketing, it's a competitive field. Cracking systems on T2W is a favourite pastime. Please post as much information as you can.

Bill :)

Citroen999

The new site will be open Monday,bet you can't wait to start trading with your £1 p.p.

P.S are you a copper coz you act like one :LOL: :cheesy:

:cool: