what is it with you guys?

Could still be an idea to show what rating individual people give.

For, as I am sure is the case for Skimbleshanks, 55 people give 5/5, 1 person has slip of the mouse and gives only 4/5, and there is instant 'relegation' to rainbow....

Real traders have colours. :cheesy: Namby pambies have green. :cheesy:

And as for BigBusiness with all those red votes, well, there's just no hope. :D

BB
I've just realised how you seem to have SO many 'ratings' !
V. clever/sneeky ! :)

Oatman
Does this mean now I have to be 'nice' to everyone so they won't ruin my 'green'?
Could be hard work!......

So Skimbleshanks
Namby pambies rule! ....... (please, .... if that's ok with you) :D

I tested you with a 4 but nothing seemed to happen. I changed it to 5. No reason really :LOL:

Does anyone have Ron Jeremy's e-mail address,or count him as a personal friend?

Jonnyy40
Are you sure you've put that in the right thread/bulletin board?

Are you looking to break into the adult entertainment industry? :cheesy:

You guys still talking about colours!! I thought this thread was about my man Soultrader and his trading systems, ive been trading along side him and the system is brilliant ( definately should have let the guy have his say) but no!!! :(

Why do some people always have 2 rubbish others systems, of course there is no holy grail out there, its about finding a good system and sticking with it with discipline!

well it works 4 me anyway and most definately works for Soultrader! lol :cool:

Makes it look easy (im sure its not) :cheesy:

Mug2k

Bigbiz,

hope u don't mind some banter here :) i think I know how come u get that many votes. U like the labour party, have trade unions' "collective" membership :)

as we are still talking about colours :LOL:

if you have 10 votes and 4/5 , I assume that means you
could have had anything from 9 votes at 4pts and 1 vote of 5=41
or 9 votes of 5pts and 1 vote of 4 = 49.

is that right ?

pardon me....been away...if this topic is still going....

Bonsai

i think that's how it goes .... seems a little unfair.
But what then if someone gives the '49 pointer' a 3 vote....he goes down to a three/quarter rainbow? whilst still being 'ahead' of the 41 pointer.....

thanks zow
not really interested whether its 'fair' or not. Any system is all ways going to be 'unfair' to someone.

I would just like to know how it works.

bit disappointing that none of the 'management' has responded.

I think it's been answered before, but I'll drop Sharky a pm to point out your request. He's real busy and doesn't get time to read every post on every forum.

lol
I had included moderators in my idea of 'management' as
I had thought you would all have been around long enough to know.

Perhaps an entry in FAQ ? if its been asked before ?

Thanks Martin for budging me in the direction of this thread - sorry, I hadn't spotted it myself.

The way the rating system works is it uses a simple average, so adds up all the points and then divides them by the number of votes - and then it rounds to the nearest number in this case

4.6 = 5
4.5 = 5
4.4 = 4

And so on...

You're right this should be added to the FAQ and I'll do that later today (time permitting!).