what is it with you guys?

peedee

341 0
Whats the average kind of price for a trading seminar, this may sound a bit cynical and crude but i always think of people who offer these as tipsters. I dont have a problem with it personally, why should i? It's probably a lucrative and informative niche of the whole trading affair.

mug2k

209 0
To Citroen999

I actually use 2 email Hugo, personally and he was a genuine good guy, i followed his tips via paper trading until i finally found a little money 2 invest! He knew of my situation and promised that he would give me a free username and password once he started charging 4 the trades! (as you have lack of funds) was his words.

I dont see what all the commotion was all about, if u didnt like the system and thought it was rubbish then u could just stop following it (its that simple really)

For others who belived in the system and thought it was worth the charge could pay a small monthly fee.

He was not forcing anybody into anything, the way your going on about it anybody would have thought he had you strung up by the balls and you had no choice.

He left for a new job because of the comments he got back from his decision to start charging
(To be honest if i was him, i would have bitten your heads off seeing that i'd been paying for and running a website single handedly and answering some stupid questions ( the system is rocket science to follow) He did all this for WHAT???????????

Just to be rubbished. no wonder he went to Spain, and i know 4 a fact the guy is filthy rich, and was doing the whole thing to help out a handful of struggling traders.

Anyway, i hope you've learned something from all this

You must believe in something!! Being negative will get you know where

I dont mean to offend anybody, but he was a decent guy

Oh yeah, dont think you know everything i was following all IK's threads before u even became a member of these boards

Mug2k

options

2,374 218
"Just to be rubbished. no wonder he went to Spain, and i know 4 a fact the guy is filthy rich, and was doing the whole thing to help out a handful of struggling traders"

Is this the same guy who used to clean toilets for a living?

Bill

160 1
Soultrader

Got a bit fed up reading this thread. Just clarify this for me.

You've got a winning system but you don't trade it yourself.

Is that right?

Bill

citroen999

43 0
for Mug2k

FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME!!!!

I did not rubbish IK's system.. what i did was to find out that the vehicles he was using to run the sites were not the usual way to do things, it was all cloak and dagger.. (ask Skimbleshanks who is a bit of a webhead like me")

Please read my first post after IK announced the charges i backed him up, i also have agreed the system works.
I had not really got a problem with anyone wanting to charge for a system that works, it was just that there was little notice of the change. IK said that it would be after this latest trade, what if that trade finished that same night?, so really you would have 1 days notice.

As for you comment that "i think i know everything" well for a start i dont thats why i use the boards. I have only been trading for roughly a year and you probably know more than me, but please dont pull me up on that!!

And also you said you were posting on this site before i became a member.. what the hell does that have to do with anything?? can i not voice my opinion?? I found that to be a childish comment, by the way Mug2k my dads bigger than your dad and all that ner ner na ner ner!! :cheesy:

anyway i'm bored cos now we have 2 IK threads so i'm taking my ball in!!

thx

Bill, nice question and at last one worth answering

I have 2 systems and i trade one of them - the other one is traded by a full time trader of 3 yrs who makes on average 300 - 500 points a week positive - he wrote it and thats the one i sell - i dont yet sell mine as im still researching and testing it (with real money)

I trade over several days cos i cant take the heat of day trading - which is what his system is - ive used it and made money but i dont like short term trading as my businesses demand me for a good number of hours in the day - Im also too emotional for day trading - we are all different arent we. I find that i cant work on anything less than a 60 min chart so thats what i do. - i check my trades 3 times a day 2:30, 6:00pm and after the close m- sometimes when the trade is close to my trigger ill watch the last hour to maximise profit but it doesnt matter if i dont.

I only trade what my system says is worth trading and generaly they are 80 to 300 point trades and last between 2 and 20 days for a single trade - it's VERY rare for me to trade in a single day.

I wouldnt sell my system yet anyway - ive back tested it to jan 2003 and havent yet been bothered to go back further - I started to trade it the first monday of august and so far it's done well - thats not to say it's not had some tweaking and extra rules added

hopefully thats answered your question Bill

Good Judgement on ya! (luck is for losers)

Bill

160 1
I'll take that as a 'No' then?

Ah OK. It's day trading you don't do. Swing trading you still do. Doh! Good luck with your marketing, it's a competitive field. Cracking systems on T2W is a favourite pastime. Please post as much information as you can.

Bill :)

Mr Chill

173 2
Citroen999

The new site will be open Monday,bet you can't wait to start trading with your £1 p.p.

P.S are you a copper coz you act like one :LOL: :cheesy:

:cool:

Mr Chill

173 2
nite nite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

:cool:

mug2k

209 0
Okay Citroen, fair enuff!!!! :(

Anyway the new guy will be posting the next trade real soon! :cheesy:

By the way we both know the system is good but we've supposedly cracked it, but lets keep an eye on the next trade and see what figures the new guy Richard comes up with!!!

Maybe we dont know the whole system just yet........ :idea:

Mug2k

Good 1 Mr Chill, u got Initiative :cool:

More more thing Soultrader i like the sound of your system, maybe you should back test it over a few years and see what the results are like, im sure theres a few guys here who will be interested.

About the day-trading system, it sounds very profitable but im like you i cant handle the heat, but i would consider going back if the system was worth it!!!!

Tell us more about this system ;)

DaveJB

Experienced member
1,159 42
Well,
I think discussion of systems would be okay, generally I'd expect those with a vested interest in the discussion to declare it, and the discussion should not be used to promote your product. When all is said and done if one of the snake oil types wants to sell then Paul will no doubt be happy to accept a paid for advert. Equally if a discussion about systems got under way then those interested should be free to join it without a barrage of criticism - with all due respect (I actually mean that, by the way <g>) the absence of a thing does not prove it cannot exist... a 'Holy Grail' system might well be possible, I wouldn't claim for a nanosecond to have one however. (I've never seen Australia either).
Dave

CityTrader

Established member
665 26
SoulTrader. Sorry mate, can't be bothered to read the whole thread( apologies if this has been covered) but the point I always raise is:-

If it was possible to create a system to trade the market - there would be NO MARKET. Goldman's, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank etc, etc would have sunk their enormous resources behind it, and refined the systems to such a degree that no price would ever move on a day by day basis as every trading system would perfectly predict the outcome and negate that outcome. And I'm not being rude, I'm sure you're a wealthy and successful individual, but the financial and computing resources of the investment backing, Portfolio management & Hedge fund industries far outweight your resources.

brilliant!! - dont you just love having a nanny ;-)

Official Warning
We regret to inform you, but you have been given 5 points for Disrespect towards other Members. The post for which you were warned is located at:
http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/s...st&postid=59964

The comment left was: Telling people to s*d off

The warning will expire on 2003-12-24.

From,
The Trade2Win Boards team

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
soultrader said:
brilliant!! - dont you just love having a nanny ;-)

Official Warning
We regret to inform you, but you have been given 5 points for Disrespect towards other Members. The post for which you were warned is located at:
http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/s...st&postid=59964

The comment left was: Telling people to s*d off

The warning will expire on 2003-12-24.

From,
The Trade2Win Boards team

Well, if you find it difficult to peddle your wares on this site then go elsewhere and tell your new audience that, albeit you are a part time "trader" and more truthfully a marketeer, you have beaten the full time guys who are self employed, working for brokers, major institutions, and other investment bodies.

Some dumb-ass might believe you and send you his cash. :rolleyes:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock