What are you watching now?

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
i watched the big short this week as well .....never watched it before ..........excellent cast and some great acting .........amazing insight into how much pressure those guys were under when they new they were right to short the property market....

balls as big as coconuts ....and a great lesson for all traders as to what it takes to hold your ground on positions

seeing those option prices not move south (because of illegal activity by brokers) and the scammy offers to buy the sellers out of market was priceless

Seels88

Mar 30, 2018
Billions 3 was a little boring in truth........ok but not really up to things

Narcos was top stuff ..again these things all deteriorate over time .......perhaps peaking series 2 max

walking dead (and poss Sons of anarchy) was the exception....but post series 4 they were getting tired
oh i am so done with Walking dead, same things every single season does my head in.. they just need to kill it off now

Feb 6, 2004
uk

looking forward to this :love:

Sam’s world is thrown into disarray after she discovers access to lucrative stock market information that could be the answer to all her prayers. With the help of her best friend Jess, Sam starts to turn the tables on the system that has cheated her and begins to navigate the dark and dangerous world of insider trading. She finds herself caught between two contrasting lives: the exclusive, ruthless world of Canary Wharf, and the tough reality of life as a single mum in London suburbia. Smart, complicated and charismatic, Sam had the potential to be brilliant. As she demonstrates her intelligence and her plan falls into place, the money starts to roll in – but can Sam drag herself away from the lure of the roulette wheel?