What are you watching now?

trendie

Legendary member
6,096 977
Mises University Lecture: Rothbardians vs "Free Bankers" on Fractional Reserve Banking (Robert P. Murphy)

NVP

Legendary member
36,434 1,817
i’m watching the box set called startup

series 2 is ok and series 1 was pretty good and kept me guessing

capitalism , perfect algorithmic cryptocurrencies , corrupt companies , russians , street gangs , bent cops , drugs , genius programmers , violent murders .......

who needs more ?

trendie

Legendary member
6,096 977
Although the title is "What do hedge Funds Think of Technical Analysis", it veers into why there is a negative correlation between intelligence and wealth!
Smart people tend to over self-reflect, and undermine their own confidence looking for the "right" answer, whilst less smart people just pull the trigger, and course-correct.

trendie

Legendary member
6,096 977
Monty Python opening sequence / Family Guy mash-up

NVP

Legendary member
36,434 1,817
has anyone watched billions 3 ?.....i’m planning to watch it on holidays next week

N

Seels88

6 1
has anyone watched billions 3 ?.....i’m planning to watch it on holidays next week

N
I dipped out of billions mid-season 2... it was just getting too much... like really too much.

I've recently been watching Narcos Mexico which is literally one of the best shows out right now, absolutely brilliant as long as you don't mind subtitles (i don't). On the same token if you don't mind subtitles you need to watch Gomorra an Italian crime drama which is absolutely superb... really gritty great characters great writing.

NVP

Legendary member
36,434 1,817
I dipped out of billions mid-season 2... it was just getting too much... like really too much.

I've recently been watching Narcos Mexico which is literally one of the best shows out right now, absolutely brilliant as long as you don't mind subtitles (i don't). On the same token if you don't mind subtitles you need to watch Gomorra an Italian crime drama which is absolutely superb... really gritty great characters great writing.

Billions 3 was a little boring in truth........ok but not really up to things

Narcos was top stuff ..again these things all deteriorate over time .......perhaps peaking series 2 max

walking dead (and poss Sons of anarchy) was the exception....but post series 4 they were getting tired