Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am long cable again

1.6519..stop loss 1.6479

target 1.6560

Bad luck on the Cable trade WS! You might find it's useful to watch the fib levels for the previous days swing. See how Cable bounced exactly from the 50% fib of yesterdays swing, which also coincides with Mondays low. H3 bias is short for now too. All that said, my target to short is 1.6562 ish, if it gets there.

edit: I say watch the fib levels, because 50% and 61.8% are often turning points.

Attachments

• cable_fib_h1.jpg
    cable_fib_h1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Another example.

Cable made a perfect turn at the 61.8 fib of the swing from the 11th to the 14th yesterday.

Attachments

• cable_fib_h1_2.jpg
    cable_fib_h1_2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 114
Please if i may ask, with what company do you trade. plsease kindly advice me with wich company to trade.i have tried ETXcapital but they do not seam to be real, although thier Platform looking good and aesy to track profit but at the end, all you get will be taken back from you due to their fake time stream.

I trade Ftse, DAX and Wall-street. but with little less Capital.

thanks

Ivon

anyone think we'll take the seasonal FTSE plunge in october?

Volumes are weak still...and I very concerned about a swift and surprising correction after OCT 12 FASB mtg...i have been wrong mon the USD long hard asset decline for 2 weeks now...most time ever that I have been wrong and yes it has been painful...still something does not feel right...last time I had this feeling was Dec 2007...so I am respectful of my gut feeling

I am just curious about who is buying? Retailers are losing jobs, saving rates going up so that money isnt going in stocks. CNBC keeps talking about money on the sidelines. What money is it? Who is buying and why?

Thanks for the info/advice Goefract the currency King.............

But I got the last laugh on Cable as I went long again @ 1.6450

I am just curious about who is buying? Retailers are losing jobs, saving rates going up so that money isnt going in stocks. CNBC keeps talking about money on the sidelines. What money is it? Who is buying and why?

who cares Lonlad.........don't let it get to you!!

look at S&P ........it hits gap fill , you buy and enjoy the ride up to 1060!!

I am currently shorting oil on any uptick

Hey Fellas,

Been a while for me. Been on holiday and taken a break from trading. Looks like things have been on a good run in my absense. Hope everyone is doing well!

Robin.

used 10 points profit from cable trade to increase stop loss at no extra cost

short FTSE 4093 ..stop loss 5133

I cant believe this is still alive

when will they shoot this down

you may take my stop loss, but you will never take my capital.........Braveheart style!!

who cares Lonlad.........don't let it get to you!!

look at S&P ........it hits gap fill , you buy and enjoy the ride up to 1060!!

I am currently shorting oil on any uptick

Yeah. no it was just a thought. by gapfill you mean, yesterday's close level at 2100 London time right?

Cataclysmic Trendline Will Dictate The World

The market is nearing a cataclysmic event and all traders, swing traders need to watch. The trend line below shows us that a close below could signal a hard sell for the rest of the day while staying above will no doubt take this market to $107. The markets are literally on a major point here on this Whipsaw Wednesday and looking for guidance. The nutty market has traded higher over the last two weeks after a big four day drop. As the market continues to just put minor up days together, we see the administration is doing whatever they can to keep this market floating and not crashing. So far it has worked and it has been impressive.

Never before have you had such interference in the markets as what we see now. In any case, note how every wild card is being used every day now to keep this market floating higher. Yesterday it was Bernanke saying the recession was over, today Warren Buffet said things were better than one year ago and he was buying stocks. Last week, Geithner had a town hall meeting to pump, pump, pump and let's not forget Obama has been on tv sometimes twice a day to pump things up. Regardless of everything that has been said above, just follow that trendline. As long as we stay above that trendline, this market is going to $107 on the SPY. If we break it though, watch out!

BIG MONEY TO BE MADE ON THIS TRADE! STAY TUNED:

InTheMoneyStocks - Rant and Rave Blog

Thanks for the info/advice Goefract the currency King.............

But I got the last laugh on Cable as I went long again @ 1.6450

No probs, defo worth watching those fib levels. Glad you got back in there and won!

Currency King? I wish :)

If you happen to watch £Yen, it's made a perfect turn at the 61.8% fib of yesterdays swing in the last few minutes... weird stuff huh.

No probs, defo worth watching those fib levels. Glad you got back in there and won!

Currency King? I wish :)

If you happen to watch £Yen, it's made a perfect turn at the 61.8% fib of yesterdays swing in the last few minutes... weird stuff huh.

yes I noticed that

very interesting

Its a bit late, but I thought I would let you guys know what I did today. Basically I bought the Dow at 9692, at around 2.55pm, on the basis of what we have seen the last few days i.e a sell off first thing filling the gap from yesterdays close and then once that has happened we are off and running. I looked for the Stochastic turn on the 5min TF from below the 20 point, coinciding with the RSI 5 turning up from oversold area. Also the MACD line was below 0 at -3.4 which reinforces the upswing potential. Behind all that was the idea that this was going to be a bullish day as futures were well above the Pivot which i saw at 9700. i am still running the position, and will trail my SL up about 25 points behind the market. Good luck to everyone.

Hello guys,

After receiving several emails and private messages I have decided to create a separate thread for all those interested in my analysis and live calls that I make for my own trades.

I have been thinking about it for a few days now but I didn't want to sound arrogant and proud by creating my own thread. I have thought long and hard and decided after the hate messages I received and after speaking to a few people it was the best idea.

I have decided on this for a number of reasons.

1. I felt that I was over congesting and taking over the previous thread and I may have upset a few people hence the reason why I think I received some nasty private messages.

2. I have been asked by several people for help and I think it is pertinent for me to set up a different thread to help them.

3. This will help the previous thread flow better without any Newbies asking questions in between posts, well I certainly hope so.

4. Everybody will be more than welcome on my thread without any patronising answers or replies. I feel that no one is endowed with knowledge, we all have to go through the tedious process of acquiring it.

5. My own thread will act as a journal for my trades, just so that I can go back and monitor to see what I did wrong and prevent it happening again.

I have sincerely enjoyed being on this thread and will try to keep in touch with people and post now and again.

thank you for your understanding

The view published here is my own, based on my own technical analysis. It is not intended as investment advice; what you do with it is entirely your choice.

Everybody is welcome on my thread and i will be happy to greet everyone

So lets start to post some charts and analysis for Monday now guys .......

and

Please if i may ask, with what company do you trade. plsease kindly advice me with wich company to trade.i have tried ETXcapital but they do not seam to be real, although thier Platform looking good and aesy to track profit but at the end, all you get will be taken back from you due to their fake time stream.

thanks

Ivon

thanks

Ivon

Status
Not open for further replies.