Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My short on EUR/GBP is taking slow steps down. Any downmove on EUR or up on Dollar would be much appreciated. FTSE burned my balls yesterday (n)

data at 13:30 could jolt the market a bit. I suspect it will be better than expected. Isn't that always the case these days, because we have low expectations to start with.

which perhaps ties in with my rally theory? :cheesy:

Hindsight is such a luxury. Just looked at the dailies chart TF, and noted that on 14th sep, it touched the lower end of trendline around 4950ish region and then bounced back above EMA50 around 4993. A jump back into 5000 with a few 10m candles would have been a sufficient signal to go long.

papak goodluck, may I ask why are you long now?

Hey Paul. How you doing mate. I dont know if you got my mail and replied, cant access it from work. Cheers for the charts though. Did you manage to get screenshot working? (try just screenshot and not ALT+A)

Also, if you have acrobat, you can print it into a PDF directly.

The UK index is up 45.7 percent since touching its March lows, though is still 6.9 percent below the level it was in mid-September 2008 before the collapse of Lehman Brothers.

Guys, I am eyeballing a signal. on 15M chart, look at Sto 5,3,3 and RSI5. Signal valid only if price is above 200MA and 50EMA doesnt look like it is getting closer to cut into 200MA. Reverse for short. Worked for past few days, except for when it rallied above 5000. Stop above the previous high or below the previous low could contain the losses. Talking about FTSE ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.