Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
barc constricting

Attachments

• BARCLAYS.jpg
    BARCLAYS.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 101
OKay, 30 points profit downside and now 40 points profit on upside I now think its time to short again and lets see if we can catch another 30 points on downside to make it 100 points before 12.00

Nice 50 pip trade on the euro up to 1.43

I'm assuming everyone rode that wave

Have you gone short ws?

I see negative divergence on the stochastics but we keep going higher!?!:confused:

:)

Have you gone short ws?

I see negative divergence on the stochastics but we keep going higher!?!:confused:

I did scalp a few points from FTSE but I decided to short cable instead ..........made 25 pips

but I am short cable again 1.6505..stop loss 1.6535

but it looks like my stop is about to be hit

I am tempted to short FTSE but not good having two two shorts as currencies and equities related

Hi guys. Just wondering if any of you use eSignal to trade FTSE 100. I seem to be missing 4 mins of data from 10.10 to 10.14, which is very unusual.

Any replies appreciated.

Thanks

I believe 3rd friday of every month is "witching day" which means options expiration day and strange things happen around the time you mention.

Kaisen, did you short gold in the end? Hope you didnt ...
I had 6 wins in a row so a loss had to happen sometime, part of life.
If this was the down move in Gold (one red bar on daily chart) than it means there should be a lot of upside coming...

Kaisen, did you short gold in the end? Hope you didnt ...
I had 6 wins in a row so a loss had to happen sometime, part of life.
If this was the down move in Gold (one red bar on daily chart) than it means there should be a lot of upside coming...

No didnt take the trade in the end.

I didnt like the bull flag forming and the dollar did not strengthen as i was looking for.

This move has wrong footed me though!

With no data being released (as far as i am aware) the only thing i can put it down to is the weakness in the dollar, but still what a move! The move does not seem comensurate with the dollar weakness however so please can someone point out the missing variable for me?
Asia was not massive and nikkei was down!?!:confused:

Very bullish today.. Even with 30% less volume..

Everyone still buying and buying..

5000 is very near.. I really wonder when this rally is going to stop..

I`m short from the top.. Made a mistake and averaged it down.. I`m short with £50/point, average price at 4806. I`m with a litlle profite now and closing it very soon..

Closed that trade at 956 for 100 points profit.
That more that recouped the loss in the morning. Done for today.

SPY TRYING FOR THE AUGUST 7th HIGH
The SPY is trying for the August 7th high. This will be good intraday resistance. This is options expiration and a lot of institutional games generally get played this week. It also is going to be one of the lighter volume days of the year which makes it easy for the big money to push this market around.
spy%20pic%208_21_09.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.