Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
aah, whilst i'm sorry to hear you're departing leo, i'm glad it's for an exiting prospect.

pop back regularly just to say hello.

good luck with the new job mate, all the best :)

I still laugh about the time 'H_A' said
'Shall we all short FTSE now?'

Rofl.

Like in my head, i just can't get over the depths of funniness in that.

intraday data.5min and 60 min charts with some targets on them

Attachments

• pf60min by3.jpg
    pf60min by3.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 5min.pf.jpg
    5min.pf.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 144
ok, my 'Noob View' (tm), noobtastic intra-noob, noob chart says a range of 4220 - 4273

i'll be looking to noob around the noob mark, possibly even noob.

noob indicator says, noob.

good luck for 2moro everyone :cheesy:

eod chart with auto trabdlines and vertical counts
60 point box size by 3 reversal.close data

Attachments

• cod030709.gif
    cod030709.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 122

Rofl.

hahah ye u could have given me an answer instead of laughing, but no worries(y). wots the outlook for the ftse 2moro veteran member

hahah ye u could have given me an answer instead of laughing, but no worries(y). wots the outlook for the ftse 2moro veteran member

h_a, i'm starting to think you're a multi tag of someone else.

no one would seriously ask for a FTSE 'outlook', you'd just have a look yourself and try to figure it out.

also, no one would ask for a FTSE 'outlook' when there is actually a truck load of FTSE analysis on here already.

i think you're either joking or just on the wrong thread.

aaagh, i said to myself i wasn't going to reply to non contributors and i've done it already :(

Rofl.

I know what you mean. Its like h_a's other comment about technical analysis DB wants to make his signature.

Its one of those comments that you can just put in your pocket and pull out then and again to put a song in your heart and spring back in your step.

The depths of funniness put it beyond words. Its more an experience.

good morning room, positive day for ftse100 today,

Crude below $65, and trending lower

Last edited:
@SD, where do you see the positive bias SD? For the day, or initially?

Crude trending lower, GBP at support on daily channel against the EURO, broken the daily up channel down against the USD and nearing last month's lows toward support @ 16190.

FTSE to open below S1 @ 4215 - a key level of last months lows at the bottom of the range.

There could be a lot of opportunity out there today people, be careful - only fools rush in.

after post # 7513, i am having second thoughts, with crude weak and copper at a 5 day low, I think we may get weakness, on the positive side, does dow perform well after 4th july holiday ?

SD, I am very very bearish today.

Sterling is getting slaughtered - at key support levels right now against EUR and USD with strong downward pressure.

FTSE nearing S2 @ 4190, broke under 4200.

Looking to short GBPEUR on a confirmed move under 11588.

Looking to short CABLE on a retest of 16190.

So much movement since 0700 I am waiting for an entry level on FTSE. I believe a pullback to 4215 may be on the cards, which would provide a good level to short if we remain bearish on other indicators.

Trend is down down down.

EDIT: the strength of this across the board is astonishing.

@ Lapalabra just bought the 4200 daily call for 14pts

I am guessing there may be many stops below 4200 ?

Well Gpb/usd broke down as per discussion on fri, nice pin on 0600 bar this morning, price retested bottom of channel and fell thro the floor from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.