Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Death in June

possibly , got to get away from those MA's first though , starting to bug me now

EDIT :: Ma's being 10,20,40

Thats it for me today fella's, its like watching paint dry.

Good luck & Good trading.

This morning I said: "See no reason why a 4220 test might not occur, but certainly think we will at some point reach pivot @ 4260"

If only I was here to trade it...

Later minch better hunting on Monday

@ june

:LOL: posts too now you mention it ,

beginning to wish I wasn't around first thing this morning either lapalabra :cry:

Couldn't hang on any longer out for +8 (which is better than -20 for yesterday)although my gut feel is that the ftse is bound to come down....hmmm ticking down now...anyway I shouldnt get greedy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and see you's here on monday morning!

ps. re-reading Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J. Murphy this weekend so hopefully it will give me some ammunition in this never ending Conflict known as Trading:smart:

Couldn't hang on any longer out for +8 (which is better than -20 for yesterday)although my gut feel is that the ftse is bound to come down....hmmm ticking down now...anyway I shouldnt get greedy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and see you's here on monday morning!

ps. re-reading Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J. Murphy this weekend so hopefully it will give me some ammunition in this never ending Conflict known as Trading:smart:

Yep still thinking 40'ish , no lower hopefully.

Good luck with murphey , although might take longer than a weekend ;););)

have a good'en (y)

Am not convinced that ftse100 has reached/touched it Main PP - 4267. A possible up may lurk for my liking - may not happen today.

Yep still thinking 40'ish , no lower hopefully.

Good luck with murphey , although might take longer than a weekend ;););)

have a good'en (y)

Three shorts now closed - 4240, 4241 and 4251 - closed for +27pnts - what a blumming roller coaster!:)

And just as i close the actual breakdown i was looking for arrives!!!!

closed my longs @ 1600.

So was happy until 1630 , that's just takin the pish :LOL:

Anyways ... Have a good weekend people:)

closed my longs @ 1600.

So was happy until 1630 , that's just takin the pish :LOL:

Ditto that Masnachu! I was also looking to go long around 4228. As I deliberated (given I dont like trading out of hours) I missed the elevator back up.
Would have been a nice few points very quickly!:confused:

Ah well, have a good weekend!

anybody read his book...??

The US Dollar Index (USDX) is a basket-based measure of the value of the US dollar relative to a basket of six foreign currencies, weighted geometrically relative to the euro (75.6%), yen (13.6%), Pound sterling (11.9%), Canadian dollar (9.1%), Swedish krona (4.2%) and Swiss franc (3.6%).

The USDX began in March 1973 at an opening value of 100.00, on the same year of the demise of the Bretton Woods system of fixed exchange rates. At that time, the USDX opened at 100.000. The index trades on the CE Futures Exchange.

Detailed cyclical analysis related to gold, oil, US and non-US interest rates, US political cycles and foreign currencies is found in chapters 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9 of my book.

Attachments

• ashraf.gif
    ashraf.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 163
what's the difference between a banker and a pigeon?

a pigeon can still leave a deposit on a ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.