Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gpb/usd broke down as per discussion on fri, nice pin on 0600 bar this morning, price retested bottom of channel and fell thro the floor from there.

Yes Minch, I missed all my entries even though I was up early to make it. Trying to be patient now.

I am thinking a retest upwards will provide an entry, should have got it on the way down, it was fierce.

Well Gpb/usd broke down as per discussion on fri, nice pin on 0600 bar this morning, price retested bottom of channel and fell thro the floor from there.

Thanks for pointing out that pin on the 60 minute minch didnt see that, was focused on the 10 minute. Damn I missed that entry this morning.

Thanks for pointing out that pin on the 60 minute minch didnt see that, was focused on the 10 minute. Damn I missed that entry this morning.

There should be a smiley for kicking yourself - had all these levels in and planned, flaffed up on execution and waiting too long.

@SD, may be right about those stops.

AAL - Below key level ws!

:)

Where do you see us falling to ws?

AAL below 1475

balls!

i set my watch an hour late..DOH!

morning all,

looked like a nice gap open below my 4220 lower channel, would have been a nice short (although i'm sure i'd a found a way to mess it up :cheesy:)

so 4177 res...

remember, no bottom picking unless u have rock solid multiple indicator permission chaps...

lets be careful out there

Good morning

watch out for gap fill support @ 4190

waiting for it to break before going short

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    18.7 KB · Views: 107

Minch you really had a sound approach on how to react to this, looking back to Fridays posts.

Good morning

watch out for gap fill support @ 4190

waiting for it to break before going short

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUL-09).png
    18.7 KB · Views: 104
DAX looking very weak and as stayed below the break of the major head and shoulders shown last Friday on the daily. If it stays bellow today then we are in for a big drop this week

A retest looking unlikely? Short now @ 16158, stop @16195.

Out @ 16110 for +48

I'm wary of the Round Number Monster @ 16100 (yes, he is a monster, and yes, I have a drawing of him next to my laptop).

Break below this may give me the short entry I missed *twice* this morning for a daily short.

FTSE: Still want to see something around 4200/4215 for a short entry if this gap fill support holds and makes it available. 4195 to 4175 is wait and see mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.