Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes LeoE , i did my usual +10/-10, got hit on the buy, put me long at 4480, which is not good, i notice the ftse went up 15pts after news and Dax went up 28pts. i will use this on dax. in future

I may reduce the level from 10 -/+ to 5+/-

Channel In The SPY Keeps Us Watching For A Break One Way Or Another
SPY06_02_2009.jpg

a reasonable day.i said last night that 44450 area wasa strong suppport on the multiday candlestick i posted.just traded from that pivotal area
the lines are cams

Attachments

• piv.gif
    piv.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 115
a reasonable day.i said last night that 44450 area wasa strong suppport on the multiday candlestick i posted.just traded from that pivotal area
the lines are cams

what a lovely clear chart dentist!

i must take a lesson from that :)

looks like a bearish pennant on the FTSE.

slight bearish osc div on the SPX.

good luck for 2moro chaps.

looks like a bearish pennant on the FTSE.

slight bearish osc div on the SPX.

good luck for 2moro chaps.

Good evening Dr Blix..........sorry hear that my friend, you will have a better day tomorrow I can assure you

I am still in the short camp until S&P rises above 950

FTSE struggling at 4500

I am looking at taking out a short on EUR and GBP as US dollar looking to put in a bottom after all the selling

hey WS, yeah bit ropey for me today.

bearish pennant forming?

Attachments

• poss bear pennant.JPG
    poss bear pennant.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 87
Good evening Dr Blix..........sorry hear that my friend, you will have a better day tomorrow I can assure you

I am still in the short camp until S&P rises above 950

FTSE struggling at 4500

I am looking at taking out a short on EUR and GBP as US dollar looking to put in a bottom after all the selling

WS some inspration need from you please ! lol

Not doing too well on this ftse as i seem to use a 1min time frame for indicators, but does not seem to bode well for as as ftse is slow.

What time frame on do you use most of the time on the ftse? thanks

WS some inspration need from you please ! lol

Not doing too well on this ftse as i seem to use a 1min time frame for indicators, but does not seem to bode well for as as ftse is slow.

What time frame on do you use most of the time on the ftse? thanks

i think WS favours the 1hr and 10min iirc.

1min will send you loopy stephan :D

Thanks for the advice DR lol :)

Well if thats what WS is using as time scales then thats what im going to try out on a demo account, as WS seems to be fairly good at trading

Thanks for the advice DR lol :)

Well if thats what WS is using as time scales then thats what im going to try out on a demo account, as WS seems to be fairly good at trading

I am not an expert my friend, otherwise i would have paid off my mortgage by now..:whistling

This is a very hard profession to succeed in, immense discipline is required. :smart:

Every trader is different and you must find find what is most successful for you, but i am always willing to help out.

Thanks for replying Dr Blix, and yes you are correct

I use 60 min and 10 min TF only

I may use the daily or 4 hr TF only on weekend to get a birds eye view on the market

please don't take this to heart and i don't intend to upset anyone but a 1 min TF is just gambling, not trading.

I am not an expert my friend, otherwise i would have paid off my mortgage by now..:whistling

This is a very hard profession to succeed in, immense discipline is required. :smart:

Every trader is different and you must find find what is most successful for you, but i am always willing to help out.

Thanks for replying Dr Blix, and yes you are correct

I use 60 min and 10 min TF only

I may use the daily or 4 hr TF only on weekend to get a birds eye view on the market

please don't take this to heart and i don't intend to upset anyone but a 1 min TF is just gambling, not trading.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.