Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
our pivot is 4456.

i'm liking the rectangle concept, if it were to pan out, we'd be looking at being range bound (support @ 4330) before an eventual breakout north:

Rectangles

if you're about today carlos, it may just be coincidence, but remember that up channel that geo showed us? we touched the top of that this morning, so that may come back into play again soon.

morning carlos.

sorry to hear that, what was your position?

what do you think of the above?

rectangles on the brain now:

Attachments

• REC.JPG
    REC.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 116
short 4453 target 4444

EDIT:

bit micey, i didn't notice the slight bullish osc div.

went short at 4465 mr blix.. nice little retrace took me ut.. wonder sometimes if all of those stops are readily available to those who provide/hedge the prices

all be it using ooh data it seems to be obeying this downward triangle..

plus the 4451 mark is caramilla l4 .. breakout to downside here it could be off..

rectangles? what are they? :rambo:

igindex have revoked my use of advanced charting until i trade or pay.. shame.

Attachments

• 15min3.GIF
    15min3.GIF
    44 KB · Views: 125
HI Dr Blix, I rarely trade calls, I do spread bets around news recently. I am looking into calls/puts as a way of hedging trading or repairing a losing ftse trade.

mortgage approval and net lending much better results than expected apparently..just released.

not sure if/how this will impact

cya ws gl

i'm letting my 4453 short run, i hope 4461 can hold up as res.

EDIT:

wow, loads of announcements for us this morning.

i hope this little jump up was just a bull trap.

out @ 4444 +6 incl spread

yeah i'm wondering if i should have got out at 4444 too. that was my target.

hope i'm not going to regret leaving it open, 4444 is a big deal imo, if we can get below that i've got 4433 next.

yeah i'm wondering if i should have got out at 4444 too. that was my target.

hope i'm not going to regret leaving it open, 4444 is a big deal imo, if we can get below that i've got 4433 next.

touched the lower bolli on 5 min.. so retrace of sorts in progress. will depend if it starts bouncing off 4451 as res..

i'm going out in the sun, i can't sit here without wanting to bottle it and close my position.

i'm looking for the next drop to happen at 11.10.

anyone fancy a pint? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.