Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning boys :)
Glad to say that I was short (SPX)over the weekend and am closing them riight here as we are at my support.

Trying a long here on the FTSE (3780) - 30 PIPS STOP

FYI - IG says their charts are down, will be up shortly hopefully.

As a heads up, my neighbour is an engineer there - there is a possibility this could happen then and again for short periods this week

morning boys :)
Glad to say that I was short (SPX)over the weekend and am closing them riight here as we are at my support.

Trying a long here on the FTSE (3780) - 30 PIPS STOP

well done candles, that was a brave move to hold over weekend without confirmation of which way the market is going

Mr Oscar is side stepping these markets and he would class you as a gambler...haha!!

this chap is hilarious

Short Term Trading Live with Oscar WELCOME TO THE OMNI TRADING ACADEMY.

lol...I like oscar :) Seems like a cool dude.

I actually often hold over the weekend.
A small part of my trading is based around a 'system' that i developed over the years, that gives trades a few times per month on average. Its based on various readings taken through the sessions, and so i dont need any confirmation from the charts when it signals. It gave a very negative signal on Friday close so i took the short.

one part was covered as I slept as a 'profit take order' green dots, and I closed the rest manually (blue arrows) as we were at support

Attachments

• spsss.JPG
    spsss.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 118
one part was covered as I slept as a 'profit take order' green dots, and I closed the rest manually (blue arrows) as we were at support

nice, very very nice

every trader is unique

we must all work hard to develop a system/method/technique according to our personality(understanding of risk/reward)

FTSE chart intraday

1 month 1 hr

support at red horizontal line jevington

Attachments

• 10.36.png
    10.36.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.