Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Did not DC200 forecast 5700 for ftse100 ?

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

what was the outcome

Good money management and trade management = stop loss break even as trade was + 50 in profit

when trade was + 50 I stated that I have closed all my shorts @ 5510 due to a bias change as I went long from 5535 afterwards upto 5575 with subscribers

I have explained to everyone as per my analysis in my previous posts that 5700 is attainable due to 200 MA on the daily chart

I am now short ftse from 5565 upto 5715

avg = 5590 region

stop loss = 5785

tgt = 5585 ,5535 ...message has already been sent

I am also short nasdaq today in you are interested

+ 120 points so far this week

Not as "forecast" (n)

I am a day trader, I can switch my positions very quickly to adapt to the variables in the market place. I have a view on the macro picture and I use it to help me trade the micro picture

due to operation twist otherwise known as POMO - the markets are attempting to hit 200 MA on daily charts

Dow 200 ma = 12000

sp500 200ma = 1270 region

FTSE 200 ma = 5700

I do not expect the market to trade > 200 MA on daily charts

FTSE 100 - Will it hit 200 MA ?

as you can see from my post I referred to the market having the possibility of hitting the 200 MA @ 5700 region

It is not rocket science my friend, every technician who has read a book on TA will tell you the next stop is 200 MA

forecasts are for analysts

results are for traders

what ultimately matter is hitting your targets on a daily basis and being profitable

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.3 KB · Views: 149

What makes me laugh is that people read my posts on a daily/minute/hourly basis and take benefit(why else would they read my blog).

They sit back and watch me hit my targets continuously time after time based on my comprehensive analysis , take yesterdays analysis on the US dollar

I forecast a US dollar rally = U/c rally , E/U sell off along with aussie and cable = as forecast

Then they sit back and wait for me to make a single mistake(which wasnt a mistake as I alwasy amend stop loss to b/e when + 10+ 20 so worst case scenario b/e) ....once mistake is made they pounce on it ??

definition of the above = JEALOUSY/ ENVY

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."
Buddha

OK now that I have dealt with the haters back to trading and doing something more constructive

FTSE short avg = 5685 region

stop loss now b/e

Nasdaq short remains active target = 2330 region

US dollar looks bullish from this juncture

200 MA and prev res = supp

Attachments

• US dollar.gif
    US dollar.gif
    114.9 KB · Views: 167

In addition to the Greek haircuts, the EU summit also reached an agreement to lever up the EFSF as much as five fold to bring its total buying power up to 1 Trillion EUR and to allocate up to 100 Billion EUR to help recapitalize the region’s banks. The final details of these agreements will be worked out in the near future, but the broad terms of the deal were sufficient enough to boost risk assets across the board.

However, the question going forward is whether the deal stuck Brussels is sufficient enough in size and scope to help stabilize the European credit markets for the foreseeable future. Skeptics have already raised the issue of moral hazard as other troubled periphery debt credits such as Portugal and Ireland may look to re-negotiate their debt burdens just as Greece did. Furthermore, given the draconian contraction in the Greek economy over the past several months, it remains to be seen whether the country can stage a recovery even under the current reduced debt conditions.

What makes me laugh is that people read my posts on a daily/minute/hourly basis and take benefit(why else would they read my blog).

They sit back and watch me hit my targets continuously time after time based on my comprehensive analysis , take yesterdays analysis on the US dollar

I forecast a US dollar rally = U/c rally , E/U sell off along with aussie and cable = as forecast

Then they sit back and wait for me to make a single mistake(which wasnt a mistake as I alwasy amend stop loss to b/e when + 10+ 20 so worst case scenario b/e) ....once mistake is made they pounce on it ??

definition of the above = JEALOUSY/ ENVY

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."
Buddha

I do read your posts WS and I copy quite a lot these days not for me for someone I know they dont trade they work for a living still Im sure it will be to every ones benefit:LOL:

Congratulations, Rupert. Glad you got your +90. :clap: Awesome! Being a bit late -does- have it's advantages! :cheesy:

Actually I didn't get anything :(

It went down to 5500. Target was 5470. Ended up being closed out at break even. I still have a lot to learn.

I do read your posts WS and I copy quite a lot these days not for me for someone I know they dont trade they work for a living still Im sure it will be to every ones benefit:LOL:

you're welcome......

I am well and truly flattered that you take time out every day to read my blog when there are so many other better blogs and things you could be doing. Please continue to read and comment when I get a trade wrong, which isn't very often so you must be a very patient chap praying I get one trade wrong.

personally I don't have time to read other blogs because I am immersed in my own trading world and I rely on my own analysis.

I still have yet to see a single chart from you , can you please share your analysis?

Thank you

Actually I didn't get anything :(

It went down to 5500. Target was 5470. Ended up being closed out at break even. I still have a lot to learn.

Break-even is as good as a win in my books. Could've been -40, so congratulations are still due. (y)

Afternoon All, I have a question... Did you start off learning with one market or a handful?

I found a quote that I think is worth remembering: It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. ~ Author Unknown

"as forecast".
no...wait. :cry:

hahaha :LOL:

It's like teaching a class of 5 year olds on here. I think you seriously have an internal problem , you are very insecure and unstable.

I pray for your well being

amen :clover:

Sir, I have been on my bestest behaviour and studiously done my homework all week.

you're welcome......

I am well and truly flattered that you take time out every day to read my blog when there are so many other better blogs and things you could be doing. Please continue to read and comment when I get a trade wrong, which isn't very often so you must be a very patient chap praying I get one trade wrong.

personally I don't have time to read other blogs because I am immersed in my own trading world and I rely on my own analysis.

I still have yet to see a single chart from you , can you please share your analysis?

Thank you

your welcome
but you do have me wrong I dont want you to get trades wrong I want you to get them right day in day out
As my daughter would say this country needs more hard working people that pay their taxes
but then that would put her out of a job:LOL:

Keep up the good work WS. I have only followed your comments here and it has all been spot on. Dont know how people tend to twist things. Made alot of pips with my own analysis and trading rules this week and alot of it taught from you free on trade2win.

Just a thanks.

Afternoon All, I have a question... Did you start off learning with one market or a handful?

I found a quote that I think is worth remembering: It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. ~ Author Unknown

Mr Squirrel,

I started with FTSE and then went on to trade alot of markets, DOW, EURO, NASDAQ, S&P, FOREX etc. At the moment I almost only trade FTSE as I feel I understand the way it moves and why. Sometimes completely irrational but I tend to be able to make 50 pips a day and Im happy with that.

but it is all up to your trading style, I am still learning :D

Should I class b/e trades as losing trades when working out my success ratio? I say yes, because regardless of whether you're DMA or SB, you still have spread/commission and it costs to break-even. What is your opinion, WS?

Status
Not open for further replies.