Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I have a question regarding accuracy of data. I use a SB account and have been told previously to only work with data for the market I am trading. Since SBs create a market that only reflects the real market, should I not be using their data because it is the SBs market that I would be trading?

You will get various views on this but in general SB data is fairly accurate (to within a couple of points) and as it is the instrument you are trading you may as well use the broker's charts. Some are better than others based on functionality, speed, efficiency, slippage, etc.

Even CFDs have a spread controlled by the broker (FX and indexes, not stocks) so they are the same.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

"Sarkozy says euro zone talks stuck, flies to Germany"

:LOL: Sarkozy is a politican not a trader ....:cheesy:

I get my signals from a signal provider on my account , only watching .......$$$$

First time I think trading is difficult , but now I only watch my server .....:whistling

By the other hand I sell my signals to other traders , also very nice deal , because

I get money for loosing trades ....:smart:

So in the end , I could not loose and only win :clap: $$$$$$$ :D

Dear WS you must learn a lot to become rich .....

have a nice day and dont work so much ....:idea:

this news can unwind the whole rally we have witnessed in 1 day. This news is a game changer, this is why it is so important to be in touch with news when day trading , something I am not privy to at present. The internet and news sources are delayed ..........

So now I leave my ftse long open , but I will hedge with short dax and nasdaq

short dax from 5820 , upto 5830
avg = 5825

stop loss = 5875

tgt = 5775 , 5765

short nasdaq from 2315 , upto 2325
avg = 2320
stop loss = 2350
tgt = 2290,2280

nasdaq hit target + 35

dax out b/e after + 25

ftse closed early @ 5435 for + 45

+ 80 for the day

I will resume normality on Monday and put my trading hat back on

I will be back in the UK on the morrow (y)

I explained in my analysis yesterday that I forecast the gap to close @ 5410 , hence short targets were 5415 and 5400 respectively.

Now that they have been hit(unfortunately I did not benefit as my short was closed b/e due to good trade management), I now have a long bias.

I am now buying ftse from here @ 5400 upto 5380

avg = 5390

stop loss = 5340

tgt = 5440, 5450

closed + 45 after 3 hits of 5435 region

closed + 45 after 3 hits of 5435 region

It doesn't matter were the UK go up or down , if I win or lose ,

I get for a winning trade 3$ and for a losing 1$ per follower per trade .

So why so nocks.hit , be happy dont worry :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Have a nice Signal Provider :love:

Last edited:

:LOL: Sarkozy is a politican not a trader ....:cheesy:

I get my signals from a signal provider on my account , only watching .......$$$$

First time I think trading is difficult , but now I only watch my server .....:whistling

By the other hand I sell my signals to other traders , also very nice deal , because

I get money for loosing trades ....:smart:

So in the end , I could not loose and only win :clap: $$$$$$$ :D

Dear WS you must learn a lot to become rich .....

have a nice day and dont work so much ....:idea:

Muppet ;
"lose," as in "lost."

("Loose," as in "loose" floorboard):!:

It feels good to be back on British soil

Home sweet home........

I am back in action...Holiday over, back to business!!

I wish everyone a happy weekend, cant wait for Monday so I can get back in my Trading Zone

WS : you trade at your own risk

always do your own analysis before you trade ??? :confused:

I only watch the trade from others , if they are not well , I kick them out ...

Why do analysis , it is done for me well before ....:smart:

No risk for demo trades if they fail I get 1 $ per trade per follower ..:cheesy:

So what ? trading is so easy if you have a good signal provider ....:idea:

:LOL:

:LOL: Neil, you seem to be determined that the offending poster get this difference right!

Has anyone noticed he keeps repeating he gets his signals from a signal provider; soon, we can expect him to spam us with more rubbish about his wonderful signal provider (n)

Mein Gott - This website is heading for oblivion via the increasing pile of garbage route( trading related posts being overtaken by garbage related matters including lulz and snakeoil merchants) but, like a well worn slipper, it is difficult (becoming less so over time) to leave this site to search for a more trader orientated refuge.:eek:

some day your all will see that it is more efficient to share your trades with

other traders , than to discuss strategies , to make analysis .:cool:

You lose time and you will never learn trading well by this .

Simply make your trades , and you will learn to trade between trading .

The most efficient way to learn something is to trade with others , not to trade

alone , like you do , afraid , somebody could stole your trades :-0.

To get trades from others is not a shame , it helps you more than you know .

To give and take is the only way to learn something , here in this thread traders

learn nothing , only get stupid answers from big traders (IB) ? They never have done

1 trade in their life , only dreaming of big money .

In the chats we hear : Mr. XY gets busted !!! Why ? Knowbody could help him .

Or the IB's like it when somebody lose all his money , they get the half of the account .

Since I read this threads for 3 years now , I only see traders , who are confused.

So it makes no sense to stay here and speak to ignorand idiots like you :LOL:

I wish you happy busting and hellgoing fast as you could :devilish:

I have my trading cap back on .......back in my trading zone in the UK!!

Now its time for some analysis

FTSE 100 - Consolidation or failed bull flag ???

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.1 KB · Views: 156

Finished the day with + 40 with subscribers

good to be back

results for today =

+15
+30
+25

= +40 with subscribers

FTSE 100 - Will it hit 200 MA ?

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.2 KB · Views: 172

and so, that's it in terms of helping new traders. All we'll get now is daily pips summary for subscribers...

ws.... need if opinion.
all my charts are saying that the dollar is really weak
don't understand why

and so, that's it in terms of helping new traders. All we'll get now is daily pips summary for subscribers...

This is my personal Blog of my live trades(as you have seen recently) , Technical analysis , views on fundamentals etc etc

I will update how I have performed on a daily basis to let fellow traders know how the day went, if you have a problem with that then there is nothing I can do.

What i request is for you to do is set up your blog and update us with your live trades, analysis and share your views and teach us how you trade. Thank you

I have been running this blog for several years now and I can assure you it takes up a lot of my time, all I ask is a little thank you now and again for taking my time out. Gratitude is a very noble trait , please learn and acquire it.

Results for Tuesday =

Total points lost = - 125 ( i took a -100 point loss on a short on oil ..it hit me then reversed to hit target...so annoying!! )
Total points made = + 150

Total points = + 25

+ 65 for the week so far

I have a short on FTSE from 5530 ....stop loss 5600 , target = 5470 , 5450, 5400 !!

It is currently b/e @ 5530 as it was + 40 last night ....

So far a good week but it could have been better if it wasnt for the oil trade

Last edited:

ws.... need if opinion.
all my charts are saying that the dollar is really weak
don't understand why

I will continue to post my views and analysis on the markets ..especially when asked !!

I just wish people would be less demanding and just learn to thank me for taking time out to post my live trades and analysis...........especially when my accuracy level is proven to exceed 90% !!

But that is humans for you......I have just learned to block out negative comments now, so I will continue to ignore. I am not in need of negative traders as they will ultimately blow there own accounts due to there inherent instability and will never succeed as traders. I am only interested in cooperating with positive traders now .......

So from now on, every criticism should be backed up with TA/FA analysis of the markets .......otherwise I am in no need of arm chair critics who never share a chart or there fundamental perspective on the markets.

OK back to my day job, back to what a real trader does.......and that is analysis !!

OK - I have put up a chart of US dollar index, as you can see it is heavily weighted towards EURO, JPY and GBP. In theory if we analyse these 3 on a daily chart we should technically know were the US dollar is headed ???

US Dollar Index @ major support here as fundamentals dictate fear/uncertainty hence spike in Gold yesterday > $1700

Technicals
1. prev res = supp
2. 200 MA support and golden cross = bullish momentum

GBP - H&S formation .retest of neckline here and we go lower

JPY - @ major support here and is looking to hold

EURO - has an IHS formation so one must be careful here ........but the right shoulder looks circumspect here and given the concerns coming out of Italy and the Finmin meeting being cancelled on the morrow ......EURO is going to struggle to get higher??
Reports are already coming out that no substantial plan has been agreed upon, and several politicians have down played the meeting.

USD/CAD move higher yesterday signalled early US dollar strength .......U/C hit the neckline and moved higher = US dollar strength confirmation = EURO sell off as U/C and oil are intertwined , OIL/EURO are intertwined

so in theory

OIl sell off = EURO sell off = USD/CAD rally = FTSE sell off due to commod index

there is intermarket analysis for you folks, and this will help the New traders learn how to understand the markets.

This is just an insight into how I trade , there is much more to teach and learn.

Just ignore the critics New traders ..........learn from someone who trades the markets on a daily basis and is held accountable for every trade he makes in real time with real traders , day in day out with greater than 90% success.

If there is anyone else out there who can do that , then I will retire and subscribe to them......make life easier for me !!

Attachments

• US dollar.gif
    US dollar.gif
    111.9 KB · Views: 153
  • us-dollar-index-weights.gif
    us-dollar-index-weights.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 171
  • CAD Spot.png
    CAD Spot.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 153
  • JPY Spot.png
    JPY Spot.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 165
  • USD -gbpSpot.png
    USD -gbpSpot.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 144
  • USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 157

A trader is a Sophist like Aristotle and Plato.......become Plato my friends.

trading is about how many arguments you have to go long or short ? ..that's all it is??!! There is no Holy grail

Another argument support US dollar strength

aus/usd is the chief risk currency along with EURO = risk barometer

Risk on - risk off = wax on - wax off = jacket on - jacket off

fundamentals

"IG_ForexFocus IG Forex Focus
#AUDUSD currently near session lows 1.0358. Credit markets pricing in 100% chance of a rate cut in Nov #EURUSD #USDJPY #GBPUSD"
"DailyFXTeam DailyFXTeamMember
Aussie extends decline following CPI data, trading at 1.0357"

Daily chart

1. Fib 75% resistance confirmed

2. important Gap level resistance held

3. prev supp = resistance

4. LL and LH's still active - no bias change yet even with recent rally

If you compare FTSE 100 Vs Aus/usd , you will find a positive relationship = Aussie dictates FTSE moves !!

Therefore if Aus/usd @ resistance = FTSE resistance as A/U = commod currency and FTSE = commod index

once again an insight into intermarket analysis for those of you who wish to learn and appreciate the time I take to type this out @ 4.53am

Attachments

• USD -AUS Spot.png
    USD -AUS Spot.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 153

ws..thanks for that
very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.