Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

aus/usd and eur/usd both have same formations as ftse

H&S formations on 60 mins

Attachments

• Spot FX AUD_USD (DFB).png
    Spot FX AUD_USD (DFB).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB).png
    14.7 KB · Views: 124
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

The FTSE 100 has a H&S formation

so I will short ftse from here @ 5460 upto 5470

avg = 5465

stop loss = 5515

tgt = 5415 , 5400 and lower

stop loss now b/e as + 10/15 in profit ........

The FTSE 100 has a H&S formation

so I will short ftse from here @ 5460 upto 5470

avg = 5465

stop loss = 5515

tgt = 5415 , 5400 and lower

now ftse + 35

5430 = 200 MA

this level is very good support , but given downgrade and BOE meeting @ 9.30am we may see follow through

Remember folks FTSE 100 gap fill from yesterdays close = 5410 , hence 1st target 5415

Apple missing earnings will weigh on sentiment

I have been ill due to food poisoning/Dengue fever. I think I have been bitten by a mosquito and contracted an illness over the weekend.

I'm glad your health has been restored, a lot of people have passed away due to it.

You have something else.

Symptoms

Dengue is a debilitating infection of comparatively short duration with a high attack rate but a low fatality rate.
The so-called 'classical' Dengue Fever (DF) form usually affects older children and adults with fever, violent headache, and severe pains in the muscles and joints following an incubation period of 5-8 days, and lasts about 4-7 days; recovery is generally complete although convalescence may be long.

A more severe form, Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever (DHF), involves internal bleeding and is sometimes associated with severe shock (the Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS)), and occurs most frequently in infants and young children.

You have something else.

Symptoms

Dengue is a debilitating infection of comparatively short duration with a high attack rate but a low fatality rate.
The so-called 'classical' Dengue Fever (DF) form usually affects older children and adults with fever, violent headache, and severe pains in the muscles and joints following an incubation period of 5-8 days, and lasts about 4-7 days; recovery is generally complete although convalescence may be long.

A more severe form, Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever (DHF), involves internal bleeding and is sometimes associated with severe shock (the Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS)), and occurs most frequently in infants and young children.

thank you for your input

Good to hear .........I sincerely hope its not Dengue fever!!

FTSE 100

currently 10 mins = bearish continuation pattern

200 MA .....usually 1st touch is most potent , 2nd touch = weakness !!

UK retail sales expected to be weak and uncertainty over BOE mins = bearish sentiment

Attachments

• FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 125

You remind me of a chat-up line that goes: "Have you ever seen me and Superman at the same time? I didn't think so..."

Knew someone was gonna say that as I posted a few weeks ago. It's so pathetic Mr Squirrel, go learn to trade for yourself. you are actually not making any addition to this thread on the forum. If you dont like WS trading style you dont have to follow / read it but obviously you have no own ideas.

And I am daily on the wallstreet chatroom and have been for years.

Never heard squirrel make a decent comment. If you are here to teach / share comments than great but if all you do is complain then just leave it.

Knew someone was gonna say that as I posted a few weeks ago. It's so pathetic Mr Squirrel, go learn to trade for yourself. you are actually not making any addition to this thread on the forum. If you dont like WS trading style you dont have to follow / read it but obviously you have no own ideas.

And I am daily on the wallstreet chatroom and have been for years.

Never heard squirrel make a decent comment. If you are here to teach / share comments than great but if all you do is complain then just leave it.

Chill man
You know what humour is yea

As for addition to thread you canot be serious Squirral has put his head above parrapet and money where his mouth is, try reading before posting

Chill man
You know what humour is yea

As for addition to thread you canot be serious Squirral has put his head above parrapet and money where his mouth is, try reading before posting

I took a chill pill and had squirrel for breakfast and I agree he got a big mouth.

I took a chill pill and had squirrel for breakfast and I agree he got a big mouth.

glad to see your adde ing to the thread

Subscribers stopped out now, I suppose ?
Where to next ?

ftse low was 5420 , 5 points from target

If I was back in the UK I would be able to text to say I am taking profit as bias change in process or possibly trail stop loss.

but because I am restricted at present due to being on holiday , I am out break even and I will now rest and focus on another set up on the morrow.

The direction and analysis was correct based on my understanding of TA/FA ....just a shame I missed my 1st target of gap fill @ 5410. I expect this gap to be filled soon, I will re-analyse and start fresh on the morrow.

Now its time to rest and recover

Peace

Subscribers stopped out now, I suppose ?
Where to next ?

Good news! Subscribers weren't stopped out, as they didn't know anything about the trade. Adde of done, I believe they would have broken even.

ftse low was 5420 , 5 points from target

If I was back in the UK I would be able to text to say I am taking profit as bias change in process or possibly trail stop loss.

but because I am restricted at present due to being on holiday , I am out break even and I will now rest and focus on another set up on the morrow.

The direction and analysis was correct based on my understanding of TA/FA ....just a shame I missed my 1st target of gap fill @ 5410. I expect this gap to be filled soon, I will re-analyse and start fresh on the morrow.

Now its time to rest and recover

Peace

Why dont you just take rest while on holiday....that will help you and the followers. ....I think you are not focused enough while away on vacation specially if you are unwell....

generally you are doing a good job by clearly stating stop loss etc which is good for newbies to note and follow....

Good news! Subscribers weren't stopped out, as they didn't know anything about the trade. Adde of done, I believe they would have broken even.

I think you should stop following while he is on vacation or any calls take with pinch of salt....we'll know the true value of the services when there is no other distraction for him..

Why dont you just take rest while on holiday....that will help you and the followers. ....I think you are not focused enough while away on vacation specially if you are unwell....

generally you are doing a good job by clearly stating stop loss etc which is good for newbies to note and follow....

He's right you know otherwise it becomes a bad obsession with burnout.
All traders should take off at least a full month per year preferably in one go without looking at a single chart.

Hold the front page, I actually have a couple of charts to post. I'm not some pesky irritant who wants to steal peanuts from the bird feeder. I am here to learn, contribute (and of course have fun). I am particularly interested in the Nasdaq and have drawn some lines. WS has seen some of my lines in the past and said that he thought I drew too many and clouded the picture. So, I have taken heed and tried to keep this simple.

Until Monday, I'm on a beat-up old laptap and am going to have to talk you through the charts, rather than write on the charts themselves.

Starting with the Monthly chart and looking left to right, I have drawn two support lines that appear as a channel. I believe these are the historical support for the index and am taking that as where the market -wants- to be at minimum. The 45 degree line all on its own is showing me an area of support for that recovery. Ignore the smaller channel for now as that comes into play on the Daily chart.

Now with the Daily chart, I am pleased to see that my three support lines drawn on the Monthly chart are still valid (I think). Now moving on to the parallel channel I have drawn, which again shows at about 45 degrees. I believe the top line is resistance to the recovery, but I struggle with the bottom line. I have simply put this at a best-fit position, but am not happy with it. I can see no clear support anywhere between the current price and that lonely line drawn on the Monthly chart.

I think where we are now is quite exciting. Is the 2325 area going to prove support and move us back to where the index wants to be, or are we going to fall back down again to........? If price followed my lines and didn't deviate, we could be back up to confirmed support within my channel drawn on the Monthly chart by end of the year, possibly next year. But I'm sure that's not how things work...

All of my assumptions are based on looking at the charts. I am only a squirrel and have a small brain. I've not taking any price patterns or fundamentals into consideration. Perhaps someone can give their input on these?

Also, have I even got these lines right? Do you think I am right in my beliefs, or am I just making these lines fit?

Many thanks,

Squirrel

Attachments

• Monthly Nasdaq1.jpg
    Monthly Nasdaq1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Daily Nasdaq.jpg
    Daily Nasdaq.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 163

Just before my head hits the pillow, I've taken one more look at these charts and think I may have found another area of support. Please let me know what you think people. (It's the new horizontal line I've drawn.)

Attachments

• Poss. Support Monthly.JPG
    Poss. Support Monthly.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Poss. Support Daily.JPG
    Poss. Support Daily.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 173
Status
Not open for further replies.