Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed Unlikely to Start Raising Interest Rates for Years: Mishkin
By ITMS on October 14th, 2009 10:33am Eastern Time
A prolonged period of tepid economic growth will negate any need for the Federal Reserve to raise rates well into the future, former central bank governor and Columbia University economics professor Frederic Mishkin told CNBC.

5218 and this is not moving as I expect.
Calling it a day.
Closing 23 contracts for a grand profit.
Cost of putting this postion on was 17,500
I can clip the market with a half a point bid offer with next to nill commission/exchange fees as I do 1000s of tripa each month.
With a SB firm you pay 1.5 each side of the bid it soon eats up ny profits, movement.
I will be doing a free seminar in near December, live trading and tips.
WallStreet is in charge of the bar bill LOL :)

5218 and this is not moving as I expect.
Calling it a day.
Closing 23 contracts for a grand profit.
Cost of putting this postion on was 17,500
I can clip the market with a half a point bid offer with next to nill commission/exchange fees as I do 1000s of tripa each month.
With a SB firm you pay 1.5 each side of the bid it soon eats up ny profits, movement.
I will be doing a free seminar in near December, live trading and tips.
WallStreet is in charge of the bar bill LOL :)

haha.......

Ok I will pay for the drinks but you still have to pay for the meal....huh hum!!

haha.......

Ok I will pay for the drinks but you still have to pay for the meal....huh hum!!

I can do the internet hype marketing for the seminar :clap: and serve wine :cheesy: No serious about marketing though, the usual Linkedin/FB crowd and existing contacts established through my London meetup which I organised once, and planning to organise another one November'ish.

:p
quite an easy day today,, hope everyones milking the points.. Lets see what the next few hours bring us..

I am buying into this dip , averaging into my position

bought 1 contract on nasdaq 1746

1 FTSE 5240

1 dax 5840

I'm going to call it a day like TOMTOM too ........

Its been a long day

closed all teh above position for a profit

FTSE 12 points

DAX 4 points

Nasdaq 1 point

have a good day chaps

Da DesiTrader Sure the more the merryer With live trading and using a system to clip the market I are sure many will be intrested.
I will need apoximate numbers so I get the right size of room/venue ?

Da DesiTrader Sure the more the merryer With live trading and using a system to clip the market I are sure many will be intrested.
I will need apoximate numbers so I get the right size of room/venue ?

let me know if you organise it, i will come down from Manchester just to meet you chaps

Double top thats not completed yet, needs to pass 5233 to make a proper sell signal and thats the level thats popped up a couple times today so I guess its good to watch for.

The trend line from this morning proved resistance at 16:34 and we've declined since then

Status
Not open for further replies.