Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
some strong support in the area of ftse 5234...Has been testing it 4/5 times on a 5min candlestick since opening.

5224 is the next major main pivot line on a intra-day data.

I am now looking to buy this market

I have already gone long on Nasdaq 1742 ...stop loss 1720

I will buy DAX @ 5800

I will buy FTSE 5115 - 5120

I will buy sp500 but jury is still out for entry level

I am now looking to buy this market

I have already gone long on Nasdaq 1742 ...stop loss 1720

I will buy DAX @ 5800

I will buy FTSE 5115 - 5120

I will buy sp500 but jury is still out for entry level

some good data just came out do u still thiink ftse will fall to that level

Hey folks, how is it going? Quite busy so cant trade today.... Has DJI derailed from 10K ?

It should have because Citi was expected to have a loss and GS to be ok profits but not spectacular like before.

Hi All!

At moment IG Index are quoting Dow at 9980!

Will look to go long if Dow pulls back to around 9950. We have that massive gap of 100 points yesterday which should provide support. And I'm sure 10,000 will be revisited again.

I also suspect we might see an Island Reversal form with a big Gap down in the coming days. That would definitely send out a negative signal. But sometimes its just best to trade what you see and not what you think you will see or hope to see.

Best of Luck to Everyone!

Der Blutharsch

will it rally if it reaches 10,000 points blutharsch?

Hello h_a

It didn't pullback as much as I had hoped and now 10,000 has already been hit and as I'm typing been exceeded, guess 10,015 would be gap fill and resistance in the short term but this market has a mind of its own.

Der Blutharsch

Last edited:
Lovely ranging markets near enough.. Already hit my days target.. gona play safe now unless i get figity fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.