Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
walsteert 1928, what platform and broker are you using, i noticed your trading with cfds, so am i, im using GFT,

walsteert 1928, what platform and broker are you using, i noticed your trading with cfds, so am i, im using GFT,

Salaam my brother ,

and welcome , welcome to you

I will look forward to your posts as you seem to be an experienced trader

So you trade crude oil and gold hey, you could be an asset on this thread by giving us the direction they are heading

I went long gold in the morning for a nice profit, but i only post indices/share trades here(well try to)

I use CMC markets my friend and I use the charting software on there accompanied with the free charting package with IG markets

i am currently looking into a cheap data provider and good charting software provided its at reasonable cost, any advice/tips appreciated in that department

i have used cmc for the past days to trade it utter f***ing sh*t

i have used iii / city index / finspreads which is also sh*t

havent used IG nor GFT

i want to use futuresbetting but need 2500 in there to trade.

Everythings got exterminated,, man that waa a big move down,,, caught about 20 points on that 1 ,, was a fast move down...

yes indeed my friend

never get too greedy, and you will always live to trade another day

once you hit your daily target then call it quits and relax for the rest of the day

i came back from the gym and everything was showing green

the market has rallied further but it will hit a snag

FTSE 3940 resistance

S&P 823 resistance

All i will say is i told you so.................(EGO alert!!) haha..............

A failed re-test always produces a violent move down

823 on the upside and 805 on the down side

Anyone know whats caused the down move... everythings just trickling downwards.. just when u think its about to reverse it pops down further...

To me it was a classic case of failing to breakout to the upside, which resulted in a waterfall selling effect. I caught a nice chunk of it, but didn't post my trade, so ill shut up about it, lol.
The thing that makes this thread good is the lack of 'hindsight trades'

long ftse here 3813 - 25 pips stop

Anyone know whats caused the down move... everythings just trickling downwards.. just when u think its about to reverse it pops down further...

2 factors

1. fall in demand for exports - IT sector gets battered along with negative IBM data

2. disappointing Treasury note auction raised concerns of flagging foreign interest in U.S. government debt
"Our auction didn't go as smoothly as the last one did, so that's basically telling people maybe it's the start of China and Japan not as interested in our bonds as they were." said Dave Rovelli, managing director of U.S. equity trading at Canaccord Adams, in New York.

If China in the future doesn't want U.S. government bonds, "that would be very, very bad for our economy, especially since with Obama's new budget he needs trillions of dollars," Rovelli said.

but the real reason as we all know is TA

TA rocks.............

yes indeed my friend , no blue peter trades

I hate people that come on and claim they made this much and that much without any accountability or transparency

post live trades and let other people judge how good you really are, don't make claims

and if your not good then we are all here to help one another, if we have a bad day then we can realise where we went wrong by looking at a fellow traders results and see what he did to prosper

happy trading all

p.s. sorry for the little rant , i hope i didn;t upset anybody

yes indeed mu friend , no blue peter trades

I hate people that come on and claim they made this much and that much without any accountability or transparency

post live trades and let other people judge how good you really are, don't make claims

and if your not good then we are all here to help one another, if we have a bad day then we can realise where we went wrong by looking at a fellow traders results and see what he did to prosper

happy trading all

i made a bazillion WS.

nah i didnt. my area of improvement is:

defining profit obectives and leaving the trade running until that point!

i always mess around with my trades!

To me it was a classic case of failing to breakout to the upside, which resulted in a waterfall selling effect. I caught a nice chunk of it, but didn't post my trade, so ill shut up about it, lol.

long ftse here 3813 - 25 pips stop

Cover that here at 3830 for 17 pips profit

yes indeed my friend , no blue peter trades

happy trading all

p.s. sorry for the little rant , i hope i didn;t upset anybody
Absolutely WS,,, well said..

Status
Not open for further replies.