Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am off to the gym my friends ............

happy trading

open positions

S&P long @ 812 ..stop loss 803

long FTSE 3875 ...stop loss 3845

long barclays 116.5 ..stop loss 112

not having a good morning

closed all position for a nice guzel profit

barlclays closed @ 120.8 ......... 3000 contracts !!

FTSE 25 point profit

S&P profit of 40 points

Oh well i have hit my daily profit target now so i will relax and see how things play out

closed all position for a nice guzel profit

barlclays closed @ 120.8 ......... 3000 contracts !!

FTSE 25 point profit

S&P profit of 40 points

Oh well i have hit my daily profit target now so i will relax and see how things play out
Well done WS, Well done,
Ima try and get afew points and maybe quit for the day...

Holy.. Thats me done for today after that strong move up..., very strong move... tightened stops and locked in profits :)

Holy.. Thats me done for today after that strong move up..., very strong move... tightened stops and locked in profits :)

yes indeed my friend

never get too greedy, and you will always live to trade another day

once you hit your daily target then call it quits and relax for the rest of the day

i came back from the gym and everything was showing green

the market has rallied further but it will hit a snag

FTSE 3940 resistance

S&P 823 resistance

yes indeed my friend

never get too greedy, and you will always live to trade another day

once you hit your daily target then call it quits and relax for the rest of the day

i came back from the gym and everything was showing green

the market has rallied further but it will hit a snag

FTSE 3940 resistance

S&P 823 resistance

good work. yeh i bailed when the 3860 business came back inside the old channel. in my right eye the s&p was going strong. always wary of the baton pass around 1hr before the open to the us market for the FTSE.

yeh 3940 ultra R.

real battle here.. but us is saying right lets bull this up!

good work. yeh i bailed when the 3860 business came back inside the old channel. in my right eye the s&p was going strong. always wary of the baton pass around 1hr before the open to the us market for the FTSE.

yeh 3940 ultra R.

real battle here.. but us is saying right lets bull this up!

It all hinges on S&P breaking above 825 .............if that happens then say hello to 4000 on FTSE again!!

Yes WS, live for another trading day... will look for high probability trades if i get one..

wait and see if S&P fails 823

or wait and see if FTSE fails 3940

as WS says watch the s&p.

its all about the s&p in the last couple of days it has been leading. keep it open next to your ftse chart if you are trading the ftse. dont try to catch tops you will get burned.

as WS says watch the s&p.

its all about the s&p in the last couple of days it has been leading. keep it open next to your ftse chart if you are trading the ftse. dont try to catch tops you will get burned.

yes indeed my

500 top US companies V top 100 UK comapanies

who will you give you a better sense of direction ?

latest update

we have failed twice to get over red horizontal line

lets see what happens

I need 2 green bars on 10 minute for confirmation of a long position

Attachments

• 15.08.png
    15.08.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 138
Hello everyone:

I live in the US, working full time so I can’t watch the market during the day. I have done a lot of studying after the market but it’s not live – which I know one can never replace live.

Question is – am I better off by watching the Pre-US market or FTSE regular trading hour? There are a lot more resources and discussions available for the US market, but they mostly focus on regular market hours. The FTSE I am not that familiar with, so if I decide to watch the FTSE I need to look for resources.

I wish I live in Europe so I can watch the US market after work.

Greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thank you. Enjoyed all your posts.

virtual trade(i have hit my daily target therfore no trades as it leads to GREED)

i am short FTSE 3898 ,,stop loss 3928!!

i went short again - couldnt resist. worked out ok! gonna leave the office in a bit and trade out this evening if anyones gonna be around.

if there is a trade that is in line with your system there's no harm in trading it...it was actually a good trade...i added to my short at 3940...and will close now...might even go long now...

Status
Not open for further replies.