Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have said, my stop's about 20 pips on this one.
Bit of a tough one to call. The daily chart looks like it might want to break up from an INV. H&S pattern. shorter timeframes we are getting a bit over extended and have failed a few times at 823 on the spx as WS mentioned. We'll see

should have said, my stop's about 20 pips on this one.
Bit of a tough one to call. The daily chart looks like it might want to break up from an INV. H&S pattern. shorter timeframes we are getting a bit over extended and have failed a few times at 823 on the spx as WS mentioned. We'll see

keep your stop loss in place and relax my friend

thats why i have never quit my day job, I just place the trade and carry on with my day job

if you sit in front of the screen you start to get emotionally attached to the trade and end up doing something silly

keep your stop loss in place and relax my friend

thats why i have never quit my day job, I just place the trade and carry on with my day job

if you sit in front of the screen you start to get emotionally attached to the trade and end up doing something silly

i totally agree, put your trade on as you see the chart and leave it. emotions should never come into it. set your sights on the trade and what you expect to achieve from the trade acording to what the charts are telling you. i have been testing limit orders on entry to take profit at what i expect it to get to.

its so hard trading today

i am thinking of calling it quits for the day guys

the range is too tight

anyone who has made money this week is a very good trader in my book

its so hard trading today

i am thinking of calling it quits for the day guys

the range is too tight

anyone who has made money this week is a very good trader in my book

yeah it is hard, im only 10 points up so far, not moving fast enough stuck in a rut right now

Dipping into the pot and patience?

i will post charts instead

whilst watching highlights of New zealand V india

My impression after my brief forays into the world of ftse and Dow scalps this week is that you have to wait about for some reasonable 1 minute break outs. I found it tiring but educational plus I continue to get good advice from some on this site - thanks.

Is it always like this or are there weeks where one can dip into the indicies more frequently to get your 20 or so pips for the day?
:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.