Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for the welcome dr.blix!

There are 2 aspects to the username... Firstly it is the name of one of my favourite bands and secondly it refers to the figurative death this month of the ill disciplined trader that I had become :)

So my username could be Rebirth in June but I will stick with Death in June for the moment... hopefully I won't have to change it to Death in July or August :cheesy:

i should change my name to 'death at the end of each trading day' then...:cheesy:

Tempted, but will leave it I think, as 8480 held up ok earlier.

Yeah, I know - as I was saying, want to see that 8480/8470 level on the downside broken - opens up a lot more opportunity.

Shorting into short term support as you said before isn't really worth it I think.

WS really does his homework - pre market NASDAQ was flirting with higher levels and is now retreating...

....make that running for the hills....

Yeah, I know - as I was saying, want to see that 8480/8470 level on the downside broken - opens up a lot more opportunity.

Shorting into short term support as you said before isn't really worth it I think.

Yeah, agreed on clear break of 8480/70.

This is probably a tight range correction, but nobody can be sure I suppose.

I am still tempted as 8505 was heavily rejected earlier.

Should have gone long on eur/usd this am at 14000 instead :)

I saw NZD/USB broke up a little. Are you trading it? I can't remember the numbers you were looking at?

Have you traded USD/CAD btw - I was thinking about putting that on my watch list. The chart doesn't look too spikey/noisey.

I'm hoping for a pullback in the Dow to 8400-8405 and a corresponding pullback in the FTSE to 4241 before going long but dow first needs to break 8440

short @ 4263

pants, it was just a sell off...walked right into that one...or is it a huge bearfag! (<that was a typo, but it made me laugh, so i left it in..the mental image of a massive gay bear was just to rich to erase :cheesy:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.