Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

i am left confused as the newspaper articles about people using his system seem to be real.

Please point us in the direction of these articles ?

Paul

I bought a system by vince ages ago on ebay for £15.
When it arrived I was so excited, then realise it was just 250 pages to explain what a 200 day ma was.
Complete bloat ware on the entries in my opinion, almost nothing on risk apart from the obvious.

But then I did spend £15 on it so I guess I was in the same boat as the other beginners once.

Please don’t ask me about it as I can remember the contents, it ended up in the garden chiminea ….

Please don’t ask me about it as I can remember the contents, it ended up in the garden chiminea ….

I once attended the Bindal FX full day live trading seminar cource, and I was simply touched by the honesty of Jay Lakhani. He said "the reason many fail is they fail to folllow through, and that they often focus on the negativty rather then what was the learning point of any course or a book - He added that even on a worst possible course where 90% was B*** S***, but then if you worked on the 10%, it enables you to take that one small step.

Obviously I have heard a lot about Vince - lots of negatives, but also positives, I have never bought his cource so cannot comment. But I am sure there must be some good on his material.

How many on this forum have read "Think and Grow Rich? Are you all rich ? 90% are not. All they have done is read the book, and failed to follow through. Does that mean that the book is useless? The guys who followed through are millionnaires. The guys who did nothing keep going from one guru to another, and before long they find that they have missed the boat!

One the Bindal fx cource, there were 15 guys, we all kept in touch with each other, 10 are probably still losing! the rest have made it! I was struggling to even make a .50p bet
but now I am consistently making £50 and £100 per point bets, all because I decided to TAKE ACTION on things I have learnt from some great guys in the game like Jay Lakhani, Alxander Elder, Toghraie etc etc. and I have been to many, all unique in their own way

Even with my success, if I were to read the stanzione book, i am sure there will be few points that I can take to take another step.

Just my view!

I agree with what you’re saying Marwan2010. In the early days I bought a few systems, intrigued that I was doing something wrong. This being one of them.
I have a funny view on people selling systems now. I just don’t understand why they would if they’re apparently that successful.

Also, your point on positive and negative comments on a system, have you noticed the entire positive’s came within weeks or even days of customers purchasing the system?
I’d give a system 6mths before I’d even consider commenting, unless I’ve back tested … but none of them do. These systems selling for under £500 …. If you’re considering trading you would see this as a small price to pay for “financial freedom”. Yet I can’t see any of them delivering what they promised, they prey on the naive knowing it won’t be questioned because you are inexperienced. But that’s another £500 in the bank.

I think anyone could write a system and sell it, it’s easy, too easy! I’d pick any technical indicator, show you 5 examples in which it made a good trades. But I won’t include the other 45 that failed.
Of all the systems being sold on the internet, look hard enough and you’ll find the pdf’s somewhere, and virtually all of them are rubbish because they just show trade entries and nothing else.

I can say all this because I’ve been there and took ages for the penny to drop.

That said I don’t think the same about traders writing books, I have the greatest respect for most of them.
Showing attitude is a greater gift than knowing good entry signals, but how do you teach that? I don’t think you can it comes with experience. I’ve read loads of good books on the subject, I understand it but takes a while to sink in. You hit the nail on the head by saying each trader is “unique in their own way”, and that in my mind makes them successful so don’t buy their system because it ain’t going to work for you.

It sounds to me like you’ve took a little from each book, trader etc … and created your own system too. So maybe that’s why your making money now ?

I’ve never been to an actual seminar so can’t comment on that.

How do you know ?

Paul

Read about it, obviously having an open mind!
also experienced it! - with family and friends

I was also part of the self development group, similar to the t2w meetups, but this was serious group, and we did read a book a month, evaluated, dissected it totally, debated it, make action points, desire and goals setting >>> motivated and pushed each other.

End result - several in the group did make it!
Have i? Not a millionnaire yet, but have gave up my well paid job, gone full time day trading, paid off my mortgage and got a car of my dream and now have 3 good holidays a year

It sounds to me like you’ve took a little from each book, trader etc … and created your own system too. So maybe that’s why your making money now ?

You got it, absolutely, i have been to many, including the freebies, and over last 12 months I have really set out to do my trading system, and in main it includes things I learnt from Jay Lakhani, Peter Bains, Alex Elder - took the best parts from each, and created my own system.

I then also had training from Adrienne Toghrae and Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins etc, to create my own rules on mental fitness - and this has worked for me brilliantly.

Although I am an Arab, but during the past year, i learnt about the Hindu and Buddhist faith, and this has helped me a lot. At the same time I am following the Islamic principles

My Daily routines;
- I spend 60 doing yoga, meditation and breathing exercises
- I listen to the Bindal FX tutorials everyday, I have selected the top 5, and listen to one everyday
- Listen to peter Bain forex analysis
- I read my affirmations and then meditate on my perfect day, i focus on the golden rules and see myself ruthlessley following them.
- when I take a trade, i smile, laugh, and expect ONLY profit. There is no fear, no hope, just faith in my system.

I hope this helps, I have listened to some great videos, some are available free on the net. I will post this over the weekend.

I hope this helps!

I have seen some content by this vendor and it is is a collection of basic vague information which would be very hard to call a trading system to give you +£400 a day.

Regards

Baldur

Anyone wonder why Vince has people working for him, most probably earning say around £25k a year? A secretary, office boy, office manager, telephone sales etc?

Why don't they just take his course and then earn 'several thousand' a month for a few hours work a week :)

Plus they could 'spend more time with their loved ones'........

Anyone wonder why Vince has people working for him, most probably earning say around £25k a year? A secretary, office boy, office manager, telephone sales etc?

Why don't they just take his course and then earn 'several thousand' a month for a few hours work a week :)

Plus they could 'spend more time with their loved ones'........

he he he! nice one! As you will see most trainers say that they have a "Passion" for teaching, and they have taken to heart that we the traders "must" not lose money
and they want to teach us the "secret"

Ahhh ..................
so nice! LOL

Millionairetrader.co.uk

Vince's new system - made GBP 987,000 in 2008 !!!!

“I am so confident that you will be delighted with what I have to offer that you will only pay me in full when you have made at least £10,000 profit.”

But still costs £997 plus £99 p.m. to get a DVD

Millionairetrader.co.uk

Anybody made the investment - would love to hear this successful strategy :?:

I had this system and paid the £997 upfront with monthly £97. I refused to trade Leveraged products such as covered warrants, inverse ETF's etc. I advised this in the early weeks as this does not fit in whith my risk profile but after first going through the DVD's etc which took me outside of the 30 days money refund.

Now nearly a year is up and I have made a little over £600. I requested a refund and am refused because 'HIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN PROVEN TO WORK AND OTHERS HAVE MADE MONEY' ETC ETC.

Basically stay away from it. I am going to go to Trading Standards as I am an exfinancial adviser and would never have gone near the course if I had known the products being used. Nothing in the site gives any indication as to the products used. Any financial savvy person knows covered warrants are high risk products and should not be used by the average Joe.

I will also go through the credit card complaints department to try that method for a return of funds but I am not expecting to be successful.

Notice also that the 'guarantee' has been altered and now has the words 'show himn your trading notes' etc etc.

So basically we're doomed, then?:(

If you want an infallible system or trading method, yes. A few highly-experienced and disciplined traders make money; the majority lose.

If you want to fight the globalist agenda, no. Just don't cooperate. Refuse vaccines, get your MP to complain about chemtrails/taxes/being in the EU, chuck your snoopy census in the bin (they'll give up on the reminders/threats), buy organic food, boycott GM, tell friends to do the same ... use your imagination.

www.infowars.com
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

I know you are going to laugh but I've just bought the £197 + £150 (after earning £1000) option from Vince.