US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, does anyone look at this site..

www.abbeyfn.com

He is an Elliott wave guy and his analysis is pretty insightful.. check it out! It's not going to be free soon :(
(Me and my freebies huh?) :p

Hello,

There is a very interesting public access article on Gann by Bryce Gilmore (whom I know Sunseeker is v. into).

Just go to Gilmore's wavetrader site:

http://www.wavetrader.com/

and on the left hand-side is a link for a free lesson on Gann. This takes you to a form which is necessary to fill in to see the article but it does not seem to be a problem privacy-wise.

I feel the article is very good especially as a first taster of Gilmore and how his approach incorporates inights from Gann. It offers a v. brief but concise intro to squaring price and time and plenty else.

Hope others enjoy this article.

Now there's an interesting name tst! :cheesy:

I hope your not too bored in the sun Tom!!!

cj

While you were snoozing, I changed the thread title to US Indices Trading for JULY. So perhaps you can start a new thread in August, as Bonsai does for his FTSE trading thread. :D

:) kakey

comon indices, prove to me that the markets are not 100% random, that there is still space for a little good old hocus pocus crystal ball glancing

no, you are right, I have been so pre-occupied with my short that I put on this morning at 991.50 because of the resistance and the path calling it down.......

I was still looking for a negative day and got it so far....still, as they say, anything can happen....

I like hocus pocus, great trading technique, my HP lead me to be short and all is well so far :D

we'll be getting Nostradamus questions again Tom!!! :cheesy:

How the reading going Tom?

just closed for 10 SP points....I will look to re-short higher if I get an opportunity....I promised myself not to trade this holiday...hmm...

the reading is going well. I am studying psycho-pictography...I am practising materialising things :)

I have realised that when the market is particular strong or weak the paths counter-trends are sometimes non-existent...if a counter-trend is due and it does not materialse pretty much immediately, it is a sign of much more strength or weakness than the path calculated, and should be traded accordingly...

so if your path predicts a rise on an overall down day and doesn't get it, its a furter sign of (greater) weakness?

that is my interpretation zcaprd7, the funny thing is that I was bullish basis the Friday close, but I changed my mind when I saw how the Dax was going nowhere ( see earlier trade posted ).

the path has had a good run both in minor and larger scale...but I see the turn 30 minutes into the session did not materialse..I can only interpret that as a very weak market...

I bought at 9,076 and thought I was doing well only to find I had placed a sell order! Can't think how it happened. Had to close for an 8pt loss. Of course the trade would have worked out well had I pressed the right button. Now I am too annoyed to trade for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.