Not open for further replies.
Here's the inverted overlay.

Attachments

• 15.7.03 flipped.gif
    15.7.03 flipped.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 403
SUNSEEKER,
1)cool path analysis Tom
2)why do CNBC even bother gettingn u on for like 90 seconds? its so irritating, cos we know u have much more relevant stuff to say, and they don't let ya.... GRRR!

BigBusiness,
thanx for doing that - but how do u do it ? cool

I use photoshop limited edition to merge the charts. It came free with my printer but can be purchased on ebay for less than £5. Can be useful to compare charts.

As a photographer, I know how to use photo editing software but have a headache trying to back-test using a spread sheet :)

BB: cool .... pls do keep up the good work (tho there prob wont be a need for a couple of weeks as Tom's on hols.....

happy hols tom!

Tom.. another question.. what was your path to enlightenment???? :)

I'm sure we'll be fascinated to know ... thanx

how to trade intra-day using geometry....and everything that comes with it....written the first 120 pages,

price I dont know yet....

Tom.. another question.. what was your path to enlightenment????

I'm sure we'll be fascinated to know ... thanx

no sleep for two years...lots of work....

read "the razors edge" by Bob Proctor

Sun

Have a good time writing the book Tom. I have enjoyed reading this board and have a lot of new ideas to work on. Hope to be able to merge your charts again soon.

BB

Hi Bd

I don't think they wanted to use the interview for the web site, :(
may be they didn't get what they were looking for?? Did you have a hangover Tom?? :cheesy:
Buik's interviews still there, you never know they might upload, keep checking the link :

Tom, $399 might be a good starting point!!!! other 200+ page Geometry trading books spring to mind :D Oh are you going to include audio Tapes!!! :cheesy:

Cheers cj

Last edited:
Car Key Boi said:
Intel is soaring in after hours trading

could be a good day for the bulls tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dow opened +100 points

bah, i suck

i will now commence to punch myself in the b***s

TST,yes it is,

BigBusiness, i dont know how you do what you do but I reckon I should send my path to you and then you can shine it up and post like the pro you are.....

CarKey, dont knock yourself...I woke up this morning, being short, thinking: oh sh##, but I then saw the Dax run out of steam early on, so I felt a bit better, the afternoon was the worst for me Car Key, I really thought they were going to try for the 1015 again....

the 1015 guys is crucial if you understand Elliott. I think to the best of my understanding that 1015 represents a longterm ABC, while if they take it out, it should go to 1062.

A320, you are one cocky little monster. I hope Caroline sorts you out !!!!

Oh yes... she keeps my mischief well in check :cheesy:

Your up late again Tom!!!

Cheers

Cj

got to get my head down over the next 14 days....

Attachments

• chart no 26.png
    chart no 26.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 671
Status
Not open for further replies.