Ukraine invasion

Finally, someone posts a link with actual evidence of the bio-weapons labs! Here is part of a video from that link.
ukraine_bio_weapons_lab.gif

The seal in the upper left is clearly from the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and this absolutely, 100% proves U.S. funding.

And, notice the skull and crossbones logo is inside the bubbling, biohazard-spewing, unvented flask. So if the flask was full, the heroic Russian soldiers breaking into the lab wouldn't have known it was hazardous and would have spread the contents back to Russia after the special military operation finished .

and again, including the U.S. patent from 2015 for the bio weapon drone
This one is even more sinister because the article refers to a real, publicly-available U.S. patent!
It carries a container holding a central processing unit and a mosquito breeding bin

So, not only is this a brilliant way to keep a super-secret bio-weapon (almost) totally secret while still giving the inventor credit, it has built-in plausible deniability ("the mosquitos bred there of their own free will, so there is no way to tell where they came from").

In case any one couldn't tell, the above was sarcasm. The bio-weapons lab "evidence" is just someone saying they found them without showing any real evidence. And if the mosquito weapon were to be implemented, the plans probably wouldn't be so available.

This one is even more sinister because the article refers to a real, publicly-available U.S. patent!
Did you ever think about why this patent is approved in 2015 for the next 20 years while it's forbidden since 1971?

there are more inventions of this genius

Did you ever think about why this patent is approved in 2015 for the next 20 years while it's forbidden since 1971?
Anyone can patent just about anything. I know this from personal experience from a useless patent that lists me as one of the inventors (don't bother looking it up because my real name isn't Rufus Leakey;)).

there are more inventions of this genius
Yes, he has plenty of ideas to encourage peace like this chemical weapon.
Hopefully, this technology will convince political leaders to resolve their differences by peaceful means in place of having their country economically collapse under the weight of the burden of trying to permanently care for tens of thousands of stroke victims that used to be called soldiers.

Perhaps China should allow more inspections of its labs as a gesture of goodwill?

Anyone can patent just about anything. I know this from personal experience from a useless patent that lists me as one of the inventors (don't bother looking it up because my real name isn't Rufus Leakey;)).

Yes, he has plenty of ideas to encourage peace like this chemical weapon.

Perhaps China should allow more inspections of its labs as a gesture of goodwill?

Want numbers?
in April last year that China had two P4 labs besides 81 P3 labs in operation or approved for construction.
In contrast, the US has 12 P4 and 1,500 P3 labs, the Global Times report said.

😲
Oh, the irony, you of all people posting this c_v? I expect you hastily skipped over the Trump clip!!!

As you well know, in the U.K. the BBC is the single largest purveyor of lies, misinformation, disinformation and blatant bias. Now, all of a sudden, you want us to believe that (when it comes to Putin and Russia), there's no lies, misinformation, disinformation or bias? You see the problem here c_v. You can't be their most vociferous critic one minute and then - when it suits you - cite their reports as honest and accurate representations of the 'facts', absent of any bias or agenda.
Tim.

Last edited:
Liveuamap is provided by Ukraine, there is no equivalent provided by Russia.
Ukraine is sharing its successes but also its problems, if you trust 100 ukranian casualties you should trust also 30.000 russian casualties, that is 300 per day.
The incompentece of russian belongs mainly to the first month of war, now both sides are slow because it is an artillery war of attrition.
Donetsk is sitting on the frontline, despite it the town is essentially intact, ukranians could shell it every day like russians are doing with Karkhiv but the goal of ukranian army is not to destroy ukranian cities.

I also have another Ukranian map, where you can
- measure the distances
- go back in history without paying for a premium service to see the move of the front lines
Disadvantage: the front line is the wish list in line with the official statements of Ukraine, but for that there are more accurate other maps

A must see reality check - let's hope that those that need to watch this the most take heed. But I won't hold my breathe!

BBC Radio 4's 'World at One' programme today has made the same point about Ukraine running out of amo. Zelensky is now totally 100% dependant on the west to sustain the war. What we need now is pressure on our own governments - primarily here in the U.K. and in the U.S. - to get Biden, BoJo et al to call time on the conflict and put an end to the needless death and destruction. To perpetuate it a minute longer is truly obscene, morally and ethically indefensible and those responsible must be held to account.
Tim.

A must see reality check - let's hope that those that need to watch this the most take heed. But I won't hold my breathe!

BBC Radio 4's 'World at One' programme today has made the same point about Ukraine running out of amo. Zelensky is now totally 100% dependant on the west to sustain the war. What we need now is pressure on our own governments - primarily here in the U.K. and in the U.S. - to get Biden, BoJo et al to call time on the conflict and put an end to the needless death and destruction. To perpetuate it a minute longer is truly obscene, morally and ethically indefensible and those responsible must be held to account.
Tim.
I have confidence in western heads of government. Confidence that is to do whatever it takes to protect their own positions.

As soon as it is clear to Biden, Johnson, Macron etc. that they are terminally losing the confidence of their own parties, donors, supporters and voters, owing to financial recession, they will tell Ukraine to do whatever it takes.

Clearly I hope exactly the opposite. :)
Putin started the senseless war and brought destruction into Ukraine.
Ukraine resisted thanx to western support and antitank weapons provided by western countries.
I hope western support will continue until russians run out of steam and withdraw like they did in northern Ukraine.
They are risking their lives for their independence and freedom, providing ammo is the min we can do.

Clearly I hope exactly the opposite. :)
Putin started the senseless war and brought destruction into Ukraine.
Ukraine resisted thanx to western support and antitank weapons provided by western countries.
I hope western support will continue until russians run out of steam and withdraw like they did in northern Ukraine.
They are risking their lives for their independence and freedom, providing ammo is the min we can do.
I sympathise with any nation that wishes to ensure its own democratic future and freedom from oppression. But my support has a limit. Everybody's support has a limit - we should not support any foreign nation at unlimited cost to ourselves.

I'd say my support for Ukraine is heavily correlated with the cost of crude oil. As the oil price rises we head into recession, even depression. If the UK goes into a recession, millions of British people will be forced to live impoverished lives. In fact, many will be indirectly condemned to die.

Often the right thing to do is not the most convenient.
Crimea annexetion was pretty convenient for everyone, no war, mild sanctions, back to business as usual.
Now here we are.

The only message that comes across from the appeasers is...Putin can do whatever he likes, because there will never be any consequences for him. Until of course, it directly affects them. And I don't mean, the price of fence panels and the cost of oil. The way things are heading, we will all be at war soon enough, with Europe at the center of it all. Former areas controlled by the Soviet Union are all too aware that they will be the first in the firing line. Putin's plan is simple. Retake all areas and make Russia great again. The Eurasia plan, whereby land mass = one superpower v the West, predominantly the USA who control the seas.

So, is this the Eurasia plan, with China at the fore and Russia (the grunts) the junior partner in the arrangement. The traditional masters of Europe will become the underclass.

Not all bad news mind. At least we will get a clear out of the woke brigade and a great deal of the useless dross that inhabits the UK.

The only message that comes across from the appeasers is...Putin can do whatever he likes, because there will never be any consequences for him.
This is really a one sided point of view.

The same can be said of the US (I will not refer to it as one man's point of view but foreign policy of the US), they can expand NATO and put missiles aimed at their perceived threats and there will never be any consequences for them.

Until of course the same actions are played out on their borders - even if 1000km away i.e. Cuban missile crises.

The way things are heading, we will all be at war soon enough, with Europe at the center of it all.
Yes if Europe decides to follow the US in being the front line. Does Europe insist on Ukraine becoming a member of NATO and is prepared to go to war for it, so be it. 70 years of peace and out of nowhere Ukraine's NATO membership is supposed to be the saviour of our existence? REALLY?

Retake all areas and make Russia great again.
Oh yeah? Really? Which country has been fighting wars outside of her territory for over 30 years then?
The Eurasia plan, whereby land mass = one superpower v the West, predominantly the USA who control the seas.
Ke?

At least we will get a clear out of the woke brigade and a great deal of the useless dross that inhabits the UK.
Who are you referring to as dross?