UK Politics

Pat494

Legendary member
13,487 1,329
Looks like these chaotic happenings are democracy in progress ?
A fudged answer is the likely result imho.

2,219 553
I note that the BBC has axed the excellent late-night TV politics programme "This Week" anchored by Andrew Neil. Is that because Neil's right of centre and excruciatingly well-researched political views have been causing too much embarrassment both to his employers, and some of the wonks that allow themselves to be interviewed by someone who has done his homework and doesn't allow fake news & distortions of the truth to get past him?

tomorton

Legendary member
7,231 962
I note that the BBC has axed the excellent late-night TV politics programme "This Week" anchored by Andrew Neil. Is that because Neil's right of centre and excruciatingly well-researched political views have been causing too much embarrassment both to his employers, and some of the wonks that allow themselves to be interviewed by someone who has done his homework and doesn't allow fake news & distortions of the truth to get past him?

Who'd want to go up against Andrew Neil when they could go up against Andrew Marr?

Reactions: 0007

Signalcalc

3,021 633
1984.jpeg