UK Politics

Atilla

Legendary member
18,735 2,605
She's an asset and GCHQ along with MI6 all want her.

She'll be let back in that's for sure. Joe public has no clue imo. ISIS is Al-Qaida ver2 thats all. US/UK creation to destabilise states.

Another so called conspiracy orchestrated by the powers above. Carry out an attack and call it ISIS or Al-Qaida. Just about every big state has a terrorist millitia group to control in pursuing national interest.

I always want to laugh out loud when I hear US and UK and EU refer to ISIS as a terrorist state. Pot calling the kettle black. It's all about removing Assad and implementing a Western friendly regime to syphon off oil and gas from the region to EU and thus sidelining major Russian foreign currency which it gains supplying EU with gas and thus to weaken it.

These are simply proxy wars to gain cheap access to energy reserves and undermine Russia.

No one gives a flying hoot about this ISIS girl. It's just a daft humanitarian PR exercise and public titillation to make them feel we are more holier than thou whilst bombing the pooh out of them. I mean just look at Yemen and Sauidies and our devoted support for such regimes.

Sick and tired hearing about it. (n)

Reactions: Signalcalc

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,422 2,383
It’s all happening much quicker than I thought, with Labour and Tory’s in disarray and the Brexit party gaining 100,000 members in a week then it’s likely change is just around the corner.

I don’t think the current crop of MPs will be able to pull themselves back from the brink of obscurity at this rate.
Splits, splinter groups, division. It's all shaping up nicely for a period of total chaos. Ungovernable UK going the way of some European countries, ironically!

Signalcalc

2,889 592
She's an asset and GCHQ along with MI6 all want her.

She'll be let back in that's for sure. Joe public has no clue imo. ISIS is Al-Qaida ver2 thats all. US/UK creation to destabilise states.

Another so called conspiracy orchestrated by the powers above. Carry out an attack and call it ISIS or Al-Qaida. Just about every big state has a terrorist millitia group to control in pursuing national interest.

I always want to laugh out loud when I hear US and UK and EU refer to ISIS as a terrorist state. Pot calling the kettle black. It's all about removing Assad and implementing a Western friendly regime to syphon off oil and gas from the region to EU and thus sidelining major Russian foreign currency which it gains supplying EU with gas and thus to weaken it.

These are simply proxy wars to gain cheap access to energy reserves and undermine Russia.

No one gives a flying hoot about this ISIS girl. It's just a daft humanitarian PR exercise and public titillation to make them feel we are more holier than thou whilst bombing the pooh out of them. I mean just look at Yemen and Sauidies and our devoted support for such regimes.

Sick and tired hearing about it. (n)
Of course, if they invent a frankenstein, then they have to deal with frankenstein, treating white helmets and other Jihadi assets as a force multiplier, now even individual BBC journalists are showing how Syrian chemical attacks were staged (something the not-so conspiracy theorists have been highlighting for a long time), the cruelty our governments have inflicted on the world, not in my name. It will also be interesting to see the Skripal truth emerge eventually.

https://www.rt.com/news/451538-bbc-douma-chemical-staged/

Reactions: Atilla

Signalcalc

2,889 592
Splits, splinter groups, division. It's all shaping up nicely for a period of total chaos. Ungovernable UK going the way of some European countries, ironically!

Shows how dangerous the Labour party are, they must be kept away from power, now all that needs to happen is for the Tory's to lose power and we'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,422 2,383
Shows how dangerous the Labour party are, they must be kept away from power, now all that needs to happen is for the Tory's to lose power and we'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.
Interesting developments all over the place. Where to start ! Ok so apparently the infiltrated local conservative associations are hounding extreme remainers, eg Woolaston, Grieve, Sourby etc, threatening deselection.

I don't think we have seen the last of Labour MP's resigning their membership and the whip. This has the potential to finish off Labour for good.
Cable is making a complete tit of himself suggesting that they could join the Lib Dems.....as if ! :LOL:

UK yellow vests (late to the party) but uniting around some common themes, a proper Brexit, no deal, some questionable deaths of 3 youths in a hit and run in London but the protesters claim it was a terrorist attack.

Theres a lot going on just now.

Signalcalc

2,889 592
Interesting developments all over the place. Where to start ! Ok so apparently the infiltrated local conservative associations are hounding extreme remainers, eg Woolaston, Grieve, Sourby etc, threatening deselection.

I don't think we have seen the last of Labour MP's resigning their membership and the whip. This has the potential to finish off Labour for good.
Cable is making a complete tit of himself suggesting that they could join the Lib Dems.....as if ! :LOL:

UK yellow vests (late to the party) but uniting around some common themes, a proper Brexit, no deal, some questionable deaths of 3 youths in a hit and run in London but the protesters claim it was a terrorist attack.

Theres a lot going on just now.
Any delay to Brexit is going to cause problems for these parties, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wholesale move of voters away to parties that would never have a hope of getting into power otherwise. Parliament has to tread carefully if they wish to hang onto any form of power. TM is running down the clock, Corbyn is basically doing the same, the EU have offered to accept a delay, if it's not taken then we'll know that these parties are avoiding the high risk strategy of delaying Brexit to prevent them losing power (and also causing a Gilet Jaunes type of scenario on the streets of Britain).

It's a no win for remainers, the current breakaway could manage to form a coherent remain party that people could vote for but it will be too little too late and something the 2 main parties don't want. Big battles ahead.

Signalcalc

2,889 592
Already tripping themselves up with their own political correctness, hilarious, you can’t take any one of them seriously

Independent MP embroiled in a race row two hours after quitting Labour
https://mol.im/a/6717763

No, please stop, my sides are killing me.

Left-wing Militant Labour firebrand Derek Hatton is READMITTED
https://mol.im/a/6718347

Pat494

Legendary member
13,401 1,315
Already tripping themselves up with their own political correctness, hilarious, you can’t take any one of them seriously

Independent MP embroiled in a race row two hours after quitting Labour
https://mol.im/a/6717763

No, please stop, my sides are killing me.

Left-wing Militant Labour firebrand Derek Hatton is READMITTED
https://mol.im/a/6718347
They must be desperate to let him back in.

Reactions: Signalcalc

Signalcalc

2,889 592
Why don’t our politicians send out the message that if you are a Jihadist returning to UK (because we have no choice until international law can be changed). You WILL be incarcerated for a very long long time, and your children will be removed from your care and put up for adoption. Instead of this wishy washy line of you may be interviewed and may be prosecuted. That would put plenty off returning.
Great news, well done alt news media, ignore the MSM.

https://www.altnewsmedia.net/news/islamic-state-girl-shamima-begum-was-bangladeshi/

mike.

2,098 701
I think if she played the whole interview in a different approach she would of got back in no problem..” I was groomed from a early age, I was only 15, I’m full of remorse for what I’ve done, I’m pregnant and scared” yada yada.... She would be on her way home now, silly girl never quite thought things through.

Apologies, was supposed to quote sigs post about the girl in Syria.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,205 952
I think if she played the whole interview in a different approach she would of got back in no problem..” I was groomed from a early age, I was only 15, I’m full of remorse for what I’ve done, I’m pregnant and scared” yada yada.... She would be on her way home now, silly girl never quite thought things through.

Apologies, was supposed to quote sigs post about the girl in Syria.

I'd like to see this girl twiddling her thumbs in a British jail for a decade or two. And then have her British citizenship revoked the day of her release so she could be deported to Bangladesh.