UK Politics

Does foreign influences affect our political elections ?
Well yes I think it does. World leaders may well devote a bit of time in deciding who they want to be the next PM.
They probably want the worse candidate, not the best one. The one that suits their interests best.

An interesting story has emerged about the British attitude towards assasinating Hitler near the end of WW2. He had become such a dithering old dolt that he was considered to be such a drawback for Germany, that an attempt was cancelled.
Do you have a source for the Hitler story?

What to do when a man is convicted without a jury trial and the judges lie in court despite the evidence (the evidence was livestreamed)?

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk

Do we really want a Trump clone as British PM ?
He lies and cheats on his family etc.
He is heavily motivated by money and the Reuben brothers supply plenty of that.
He is the sort of fellow who would be black balled years ago from his London club.
The standards are now at a new all time low in politics around the world.
Anything like the truth that could cause embarrassment is quickly dubbed fake news and kicked into oblivion.
He would no doubt acquire great wealth any way possible.
Hunt may be stodgy and boring but much more trustworthy imho.

Do we really want a Trump clone as British PM ?
He lies and cheats on his family etc.
He is heavily motivated by money and the Reuben brothers supply plenty of that.
He is the sort of fellow who would be black balled years ago from his London club.
The standards are now at a new all time low in politics around the world.
Anything like the truth that could cause embarrassment is quickly dubbed fake news and kicked into oblivion.
He would no doubt acquire great wealth any way possible.
Hunt may be stodgy and boring but much more trustworthy imho.
I think the majority of brexiteers don't care who is PM as long as it results in Brexit, no politician is trustworthy and if that turns out to be the case post brexit then they will be ousted at the next GE.

Simple as that!

I think the majority of brexiteers don't care who is PM as long as it results in Brexit, no politician is trustworthy and if that turns out to be the case post brexit then they will be ousted at the next GE.

Simple as that!

Do you mean majority of the 32%?

Do or die BJ (y)

Bumbling baffoon wants to be PM?

Can see why Tory numpties like him soooo much. :whistle:

Related to my last post, we are straight into UK Column again with a statement from the Foreign Office at the beginning of the program, it's like knowing what your government is actually doing behind the scenes compared to what they are announcing in the mainstream, virtue signalling at it's most insidious and dangerous finest, only UKGov can try and pull off these stunts, are General Public fooled (global public as the FCO categorises it)? Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me and my tin-foil hat? :LOL:

1984 again and again and again..........it just gets worse.

The leaker who leaked to the press for financial gain, the UK ambassidor's confidential reports back from Washington broke their agreement with HM's Govt. He/she cost the ambassidor his current job and also his career through no fault of his own. A despicable act imho. The ambassador should sue the person plus the newspapers who gleefully published the reports - for extra income. It was NOT in the public interest at all unlike some other leaks.

This leak is intended to break Brexit, to poisen the special relationship just as the UK needs help in the coming war against Iran. Who is going to bail out the UK now? The US or the EU?

Why are we heading into a war with Iran, apparently enforcing EU sanctions when we are supposed to be having Brexit.

Dirty politics and a bit obvious what is happening.

Last edited:
What is the answer to greedy money grabbing councils? Put cash or gold on deposit, hide it under the mattress, buy cryptocoin?

Barstewards.

Boris, half American by birth, is apparently good fun at a rowdy party but quite unsuitable for PM.
He has however the advantage of being different from the usual Tory twit.
Anything might happen.
He is rich , parties with the rich and is committing to making the rich even richer with his unfair tax plans.
He is the mouthpiece of the rich Reuben brothers, originally from India.

Last edited: