UK Politics

Signalcalc

May 21, 2016
So this is a bonkers attitude shared by all remainers. I don’t think so. How very dare you!!
Note I singled out the Remain left as I believe that the majority of the remain left will hold that attitude given all the other ridiculousness they spout and those that do push forward this attitude are remain left.

So that can’t be all remainers, or can it?

barjon

May 6, 2003
Note I singled out the Remain left as I believe that the majority of the remain left will hold that attitude given all the other ridiculousness they spout and those that do push forward this attitude are remain left.

So that can’t be all remainders, or can it?
The loony left know no boundaries twixt stay or leave :D

Signalcalc

May 21, 2016
BY ECK more trouble at mill.

No wonder our politicians can't be bothered investigating grooming gangs etc, when they are up to their own necks in bother.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk
The reason he won his procedural court case was because UKGov caved in order not to release email evidence, lots of covering up going on by those in power, what does Salmond have on other members of the establishment I wonder.

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.

Signalcalc

May 21, 2016
She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.
Watching QT last night, there seems to be cross political support to let her in based on the rule of law, the rule of law hahaha don't make me effing laugh. This is what they have been using to let hundreds of Jihadists in to walk amongst us.

Why is it we have lots of cases that change the law when challenged in the courts, but nothing happens when it comes to cases like this?

There was discussion around that she only has a UK passport, removing that would make her stateless which goes against international law. But if she had a dual passport we would cancel it! Huh? So two countries would be competing to cancel her passport with one losing out FFS, the international system of law is an ass - change it, throw her in a stateless prison, even IS is a state of it's own volition, she joined it, she has their paperwork, is that not enough?

:mad::mad::mad: