UK Politics

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,472 2,392
Reactions: Signalcalc

Pat494

Legendary member
13,493 1,333
She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.

Signalcalc

3,038 637
She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.
Watching QT last night, there seems to be cross political support to let her in based on the rule of law, the rule of law hahaha don't make me effing laugh. This is what they have been using to let hundreds of Jihadists in to walk amongst us.

Why is it we have lots of cases that change the law when challenged in the courts, but nothing happens when it comes to cases like this?

There was discussion around that she only has a UK passport, removing that would make her stateless which goes against international law. But if she had a dual passport we would cancel it! Huh? So two countries would be competing to cancel her passport with one losing out FFS, the international system of law is an ass - change it, throw her in a stateless prison, even IS is a state of it's own volition, she joined it, she has their paperwork, is that not enough?

:mad::mad::mad:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,493 1,333
I very much doubt that 3 young schoolgirls ever thought of going to join IS on their own.
I expect there were the usual recruiters hiding in the shadows waiting for more gullible youngsters.
The police should bring them to justice imho.
It wouldn't worry me if it became a capital offence to support terrorist groups.
They kill innocent people when they can and deserve no better.

Last edited:

Signalcalc

3,038 637
I very much doubt that 3 young schoolgirls ever thought of going to join IS on their own.
I expect there were the usual recruiters hiding in the shadows waiting for more gullible youngsters.
Whilst I have some sympathy with this view, you also have to remember that people born into Islam are indoctrinated from birth. If you have any knowledge of passages of the Koran then you'll know how toxic it is.

Maybe Muslims that come to settle in the UK need to leave the Koran on the shelf and stop attending Mosques, maybe then they will integrate better with their host countries. But we are back to politicians with this kind of thinking, they are the one's that need to instigate change and we will forever be complaining that they do nothing (and encourage it).

And what is the reason why they have no urgency to do anything? Because they are not affected, it is the working class that have to put up with immigration, not well-off politicians......many books have been/are being written on this phenomenon as all roads lead to Globalism.

Reactions: Pat494

Signalcalc

3,038 637
Why don’t our politicians send out the message that if you are a Jihadist returning to UK (because we have no choice until international law can be changed). You WILL be incarcerated for a very long long time, and your children will be removed from your care and put up for adoption. Instead of this wishy washy line of you may be interviewed and may be prosecuted. That would put plenty off returning.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,493 1,333
A lot of the lone wolf violence around the world I think should partially blame Hollywood films encouraging it.
Making heroes to gullible youngsters of villeins like Bonny & Clyde, Jesse James etc.

Signalcalc

3,038 637
A massive can of worms indeed, who will investigate, who will apportion blame, who will be punished for it?

First 10 mins