UK Politics

BBC makes me tired. Agenda ridden organisation, not fit for purpose.(n)

BBC are just left wing identity politics mad, Joe Brand being a prime example. There are not many middle aged, white, males left in the BBC, and those that are still there had better watch their step.

I think it's deliberate, just as Liebour will lie about just about everything to get the outcome they want, Tories too to a large extent, all the institutions have adopted the identity politics ideology, education is a mess because of it, the police are a disgrace. Anyone who questions it is censored and de-platformed or accused of a hate crimes, it has all the hallmarks of a failing regime, a globalist regime that has existed since WW2, failing regimes in their final days will double down on everything they impose on the rest of us, what we are seeing with the BBC are stark examples of this.

I find it fascinating and slightly unnerving, we need regime change to get back to some sort of normality, a normality that existed about 30-40 years ago before it started to change with the PC and elf and safety brigade. Obviously we don't want to return to an era of inequality, but we do need to bring the pendulum back towards the middle, which is where the majority of the public want to be, I don't think the public are buying any of the bullshit and yearn for normality again.

Now it's a straight fight between Boris and Jeremy Hunt.
Support may slip from wacko Boris as he only has just so many rich making posts to offer and some people will be disappointed enough to change horses I expect.
Maybe one of them will be able to get EU leaders to make more reasonable policies and have another referendum which the remainers win and avert the future disaster of Brexit which will ruin many many businesses and lives.

After Boris's anti EU statements he is unlikely to be welcomed in Brussels. The EU leaders have publicly stated that they won't change their policies to cajole Britain into remaining so that means a no-deal Brexit on Oct. 31st.

Boris not only looks like Trump but acts like him. He is married but last night the police were called to his mistress' flat by the neighbours. To check on a noisy quarrel between him and his beloved. He is another Teflon politician. His supporters OK all his actions, even the outrageous ones.

Hunt seems a more reasonable guy imho.

Leadership race:
On Brexit:

.... Mr Johnson also repeated his pledge to get the UK out of the EU on 31 October, but he thinks the chances of a no-deal Brexit happening are a "million to one". ...

Those numbers would look really nice painted on the side of bus.

The policies of either candidate don't enthuse me at all.
Boris making the rich even richer and at whose expense ?
Jeremy raising taxes to spend on the military, overseas aid etc. ! waste of money.

The policies of either candidate don't enthuse me at all.
Boris making the rich even richer and at whose expense ?
Jeremy raising taxes to spend on the military, overseas aid etc. ! waste of money.

They're just painting by numbers.
Hit all the buttons: NHS, defence, jobs, tax-cuts, tax-breaks for families, affordable housing.
Buttons, buttons, buttons.

Brexit is all that’s needed otherwise it’s all going to be nugatory.

Domestic issues can be fought over in the ensuing general election.

Just what is going through the minds of the parents of these children, have they lost their marbles, been brainwashed or something else? Quite extraordinary times we are living through and every tax payer is funding this on the NHS, when there are arguments over the costs of cancer drugs and just about every other expensive procedure, it just seems ridiculous.

There is a member of my family who is an 'old skool' gay and went on pride marches and supported the gay rights lobby from the 80's onwards, now that they have all the rights they need, he (and his gay friends) don't understand what the current generation is campaigning for anymore, 2019 is more bonk-ers than any previous year, can it get anymore bonkers?

I try to be neutral over Gays living together etc. but old prejudices have to be contained sometimes.
The heroes of old were Frederich the Great, Alexander the Great etc. mostly violent and bloody !
No wonder the emerging countries spawn just such people as their leaders. Maybe the scientists etc. should be Great and not marauding Generals etc.?

Last edited:
Can't help thinking Mrs May is not going too soon. Fancy sending an aircraft carrier into the Baltic.
Provocative or what ! Could be easily sunk and then what. Trump is an unreliable ally and the EU won't want to help after all the Brexit nonsense. The 1910 UK super power status is but a distant memory.

Does foreign influences affect our political elections ?
Well yes I think it does. World leaders may well devote a bit of time in deciding who they want to be the next PM.
They probably want the worse candidate, not the best one. The one that suits their interests best.

An interesting story has emerged about the British attitude towards assasinating Hitler near the end of WW2. He had become such a dithering old dolt that he was considered to be such a drawback for Germany, that an attempt was cancelled.

Last edited: