Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Jon,
Your complete and utter refusal to address any of the very clear points I and others have made is starting to become irksome. If you want to continue to put your hands over your ears and bury your head in the sand and repeat the same tedious cliché about the courts ad nauseum - that's your prerogative. But, unless you make some attempt to address my points just as I've gone out of my way to address yours - there's no point in continuing with these exchanges, as there's no prospect of anyone on either side of the argument learning anything new or benefiting in any way. The onus to break the deadlock lies entirely with you.
Tim.
Tim,
Well let’s see:

“Jon,
I don't accept it because they haven't done what you claim they have. - says you - Had they done so, there would any amount of content all over MSM and the internet that clearly shows that all the YouTube videos are fake, that the affidavits are all lies and the statements/interviews from expert data analysts and computer boffins etc. are all wrong. Point us to the evidence that clearly shows any of that. - the evidence is quite simply that Court after Court has not found the ”evidence” credible -There isn't any - so you can't. Just repeating ad nauseum that the courts say there's no evidence when they've not even bothered to read, listen and watch any amount of it put before them - and you know that how? You think they can make the sort of judgements I quoted without looking at what’s put before them? Oh dear.— simply won't do. I've explained why it won't do very clearly using the referendum as an anology.

I think your problem is that you understand all these points full well and, as such, you know there's a legitimate issue with the result of the election. - know my mind now, do you -But that's a very uncomfortable truth which you don't want to accept and confront for a variety of reasons; not just because you don't like Trump, but because it opens up a pandora's box of excrement that's likely to have lasting ramifications for democracy and free speech for us all. - sorry to disappoint, it’s not a truth, I’m not uncomfortable and there’s no Pandora’s box to open. - And that's scary, I'm scared! It's deeply, deeply troubling. - not half as scary as a President trying to hang on to power by force after alleging irregularities that neither the Courts nor the country’s major institutions find credible.

I hope that reduces your irk

Jon

Nobody is reporting the news. All we have is biased narrative and misinformation. Every current thread on T2W follows the same path. Those who question the BS spouted by MSM, Social Media and those who buy in to it without question/ or too lazy/ incompetent to look at both sides.

I look at both sides, always have, then decide which side is telling the truth and which side is spouting BS.
It's not possible to only follow one side and then claim that you have informed opinion.
I’ve heard of censorship on Facebook and Twitter but I have not seen any political censorship from the Trade2Win administrators. Just people posting messages that completely disagree with each other.

I’m on the fence as to whether or not the election was stolen from President Trump. I voted third party in the Presidential election so I get hurt whether a Democrat or a Republican wins as the two parties only argue about whether the government should grow faster or slower. Do we want a fast death or a slow death? Either way the public loses when the ability to pay off the federal debt is no longer possible.

I’ve heard of censorship on Facebook and Twitter but I have not seen any political censorship from the Trade2Win administrators. Just people posting messages that completely disagree with each other.

I’m on the fence as to whether or not the election was stolen from President Trump. I voted third party in the Presidential election so I get hurt whether a Democrat or a Republican wins as the two parties only argue about whether the government should grow faster or slower. Do we want a fast death or a slow death? Either way the public loses when the ability to pay off the federal debt is no longer possible.
Well T2W has not always been as free and open as it is today. I did quite a long spell in moderation where people came in from outside and tried to implement their version of how things should be run. Most lasted a few months, gave up never to be seen again.

On the fence is probably a good place to be right now and yes I agree that the public is screwed whichever way things go.
However, it will make a difference as to which great reset agenda is followed Nesara v Gesara Trump v Biden.

I know which I prefer !

I hope that reduces your irk

Jon
Mornin' Jon,
Sorry, but no it doesn't.

You're just saying the same thing over and over - 'the courts yada, yada, yada'. That doesn't begin to solve the problem which is that rightly or wrongly - and it doesn't much matter which - tens of millions of Americans perceive the election was rigged. Unless and until Biden and the Dems address their concerns head on - then the situation will very likely to go from bad to worse.

As for your claim that the courts considered the evidence, we know for a fact that the most important court in the land - the Supreme Court - rejected the case brought before them by Trump's lawyers on the flimsiest of technical procedures. They read, listened and watched precisely nothing. It's because of that kind of action that understandably results in a mistrust of the courts and reinforces rather than weakens the perception that the election was rigged. If you can't convince me, c_v, David and MOC et al here on T2W that the election was completely above board - what hope has Biden and the Dems got of convincing half of the U.S. population?

The really tragic thing is that all Biden has to do is to commit to a thorough investigation that comprehensively debunks the expert witnesses, affidavits and video footage that all show malfeasance. Such an easy thing to do if all the allegations of fraud are - as you claim - baseless. It's a relatively quick and easy fix for the deep divisions that exist. That he won't do this tells everyone all they need to know. For anyone who cares to look (i.e. takes the time to read the affadavits, listen to the expert witnesses and watch the video footage), it's pretty clear and obvious what's gone on.
Tim.

I expected better of you cv. The single link I posted included breadcrumbs to several others which shows the ultimate credibility of this guy. I expected that you'd follow the trail rather than relying on repetition...and Bitchute???? Really? Why not the National Enquirer too?

I do hope that you don't believe that social and alternative media confers some kind of superiority over MSM. It's all shite of varying flavour and should be treated with scepticism.:)

Mornin' Jon,
Sorry, but no it doesn't.

You're just saying the same thing over and over - 'the courts yada, yada, yada'. That doesn't begin to solve the problem which is that rightly or wrongly - and it doesn't much matter which - tens of millions of Americans perceive the election was rigged. Unless and until Biden and the Dems address their concerns head on - then the situation will very likely to go from bad to worse.

As for your claim that the courts considered the evidence, we know for a fact that the most important court in the land - the Supreme Court - rejected the case brought before them by Trump's lawyers on the flimsiest of technical procedures. They read, listened and watched precisely nothing. It's because of that kind of action that understandably results in a mistrust of the courts and reinforces rather than weakens the perception that the election was rigged. If you can't convince me, c_v, David and MOC et al here on T2W that the election was completely above board - what hope has Biden and the Dems got of convincing half of the U.S. population?

The really tragic thing is that all Biden has to do is to commit to a thorough investigation that comprehensively debunks the expert witnesses, affidavits and video footage that all show malfeasance. Such an easy thing to do if all the allegations of fraud are - as you claim - baseless. It's a relatively quick and easy fix for the deep divisions that exist. That he won't do this tells everyone all they need to know. For anyone who cares to look (i.e. takes the time to read the affadavits, listen to the expert witnesses and watch the video footage), it's pretty clear and obvious what's gone on.
Tim.
Ok, Tim, please excuse me if I‘m fed up with this now, but you’re right I will just yadda on about the Courts because they are America’s arbiters-in-chief.

As a last observation, and excuse me if I exaggerate a bit, you seem to occupy a parallel universe where wemakeupthenews.com sites are superior to reputable news organisations, where judges make false judgement because “they are scared the houses may be burned down and their families harmed” (your words, Tim), where the assurances of ALL the people who matter (in this case election officials, auditors, State Governors and the Courts) count for nothing. Where covidisnonsense.com is the fount of all knowledge and superior to all those who actually have the true facts before them. Where 27,000 people are in hospital for nothing more than flu. Where grieving families are happy because their seniors died with covid not from it. Where vaccines might give you a sore arm so must be ignored.

You do seems a bit of a rebel down there in Devon, Tim 🙂

Ok, Tim, please excuse me if I‘m fed up with this now, but you’re right I will just yadda on about the Courts because they are America’s arbiters-in-chief.

As a last observation, and excuse me if I exaggerate a bit, you seem to occupy a parallel universe where wemakeupthenews.com sites are superior to reputable news organisations, where judges make false judgement because “they are scared the houses may be burned down and their families harmed” (your words, Tim), where the assurances of ALL the people who matter (in this case election officials, auditors, State Governors and the Courts) count for nothing. Where covidisnonsense.com is the fount of all knowledge and superior to all those who actually have the true facts before them. Where 27,000 people are in hospital for nothing more than flu. Where grieving families are happy because their seniors died with covid not from it. Where vaccines might give you a sore arm so must be ignored.

You do seems a bit of a rebel down there in Devon, Tim 🙂
Jon,
Now you're just making stuff up (wemakeupthenews.com), take an old comment of mine out of context, and quite what Covid's got to do with election fraud only you will know!

Anyway, as for being a rebel - on the contrary, I believe in political democracy and, in spite of its obvious and numerous failings, think it's waaaaay better than any alternative and want to see it preserved. You, Alan and those on your side of the argument on the other hand seem to have a completely irrational hatred of Trump that's so great that you think it's okay to sweep aside democracy in order to get shot of him. I think that's a mistake of catastrophic proportions. So, I'm the one with traditional conservative values: it's you who's the rebel Jon - not me. I'll wager that some 50 million+ Americans will agree with me.

I've done my level best to expain the issues and to get you to address them but, sadly, it's clear you have no intention of doing that. Consequently, I aggree there's no point continuing with these exchanges, feel free to have the last word if you want.
Tim.

Jon,
Now you're just making stuff up (wemakeupthenews.com), take an old comment of mine out of context, and quite what Covid's got to do with election fraud only you will know!

Anyway, as for being a rebel - on the contrary, I believe in political democracy and, in spite of its obvious and numerous failings, think it's waaaaay better than any alternative and want to see it preserved. You, Alan and those on your side of the argument on the other hand seem to have a completely irrational hatred of Trump that's so great that you think it's okay to sweep aside democracy in order to get shot of him. I think that's a mistake of catastrophic proportions. So, I'm the one with traditional conservative values: it's you who's the rebel Jon - not me. I'll wager that some 50 million+ Americans will agree with me.

I've done my level best to expain the issues and to get you to address them but, sadly, it's clear you have no intention of doing that. Consequently, I aggree there's no point continuing with these exchanges, feel free to have the last word if you want.
Tim.
Well, Tim, at least we part in agreement since I, too, believe in political democracy and think it waaay better than any alternative. Take care.
jon

FREEDOM IS FADING
Election FRAUD, virus HOAX, healthcare FRAUD

The Trump puppet concedes. Clearly his task has been completed- keeping a great part of Americans in a passive state of false hope while a long planned Agenda unfolds. Time largely wasted. Ground conceded to non human, tinpot little dictators.

Cheered on by those too blind to see the tyranny in front of them, the drain is swamped with expendable puppets and the swamp will now be filled with anti human Biden creatures who will reign hell down on what remains of human liberty.

To install the NWO, what is perceived as the greatest democracy in the world, must be destroyed allowing the sloganeering scum to '6uild 6ack 6etter' (better for them).

We've seen society dividing over time and over every issue. Many will now unite in their belief that they have witnessed treason. Many are armed, so the fuse, the 1% hope, has now been lit. I assume, since this has all been scripted and orchestrated, that the plan is for martial law should large scale violence erupt.

However, most protesters who are not controlled agents such as Antifa and BLM are peaceful. We see business owners calmly asserting their rights and pushing back against the unlawful 'lockdown' agenda. It's always possible that the PTB are overconfident and have miscalculated our abilty to navigate a way out of this nightmare.

UK

Meanwhile Keir Starmer, another non human, souless ghoul, is waiting in the wings to replace the 'incompetant' puppet Boris. Farage has chosen his side, he is with Blair the 1% gofer who is 'leading the debate on vaccines'. Of the leaders of the freedom movement, they are mostly, controlled opposition.

Events are moving fast. It will soon be a year since the first 'lockdown' and still people are wearing masks every day. I think many Brits are slowly waking up, but the alarm was ringing 20 years ago and we're only just rubbing the sleep out of our eyes.

Lockdown

To end this nightmare, we must stop complying. That is the only way back to normal life. Nobody is coming to save us. We have to save ourselves. Their plan for 'new normal' must be rejected. They will then have to conjure up another problem in order to provide their long planned solution.

To end on a positive note, Klaus Shwab has said:

The Pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world”

That window must be shuttered and the tyrants incarcerated for crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
I don't hate trump.

Just that he is a mad man who needs help.

You've lost your good common sense and sound judgement.

He is mentally sick; delusional paranoid narcistic bully. I'm sure he has considerably more skeletons in his cupboard but who cares to dig'm up. Best left buried.

What is even more scary is that the likes of you and the red necks think and believe his tripe.

He started saying the elections were rigged before the election even began. He obviously heard voices in his head.

If he knew they would be rigged then one would clearly take steps to ensure precautions were taken the avert the fraud. What being the most powerful man in the world.

He rubbished everything and everyone that doesn't suit his agenda!!!

Blind fools. I guess people see what they want to.

He needs help and you guys need a sense of balance.

Yours truly (y)

I don't hate trump.
Nor do I but, equally, I don't much care for him either.
Just that he is a mad man who needs help.
Depends on your definition of mad. As for him needing help - quite possibly.
You've lost your good common sense and sound judgement.
My entire premise throughout all the exchanges with Jon is based on a simple fact that even the BBC and other MSM acknowledge. Namely, that Trump received the second highest number of votes ever in U.S. election history and that a good many of those (along with some 30% of people who voted for Biden) believe rightly or wrongly that the election was rigged. Common sense and sound judgement have bugger all to do with it.
He is mentally sick; delusional paranoid narcistic bully. I'm sure he has considerably more skeletons in his cupboard but who cares to dig'm up. Best left buried.
Quite possibly - no argument from me on that front.
What is even more scary is that the likes of you and the red necks think and believe his tripe.
A. I'm not a 'red neck' and . . .
B. I don't believe his tripe.
At', like Jon, you can't see the wood for the trees. This is NOT about Trump! It's about democracy being seen to be served, so that tens of millions of republican voters don't lose confidence and faith in the democratic process. That's all I'm concerned with here; I couldn't care less about Trump - he's largely irrelevant.
He started saying the elections were rigged before the election even began. He obviously heard voices in his head.
If he knew they would be rigged then one would clearly take steps to ensure precautions were taken the avert the fraud. What being the most powerful man in the world.
Well, to do that he'd have to know in advance what tactics Biden and the Dems would employ to rig the election. He may have been the most powerful man in the world but, as far as I'm aware, he's not clairvoyant.
He rubbished everything and everyone that doesn't suit his agenda!!!
Blind fools. I guess people see what they want to.
Isn't that what almost all political leaders do? And yes, you and Jon see what you want to see. There's a name for your condition: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'. You're fixated on him but, as I, c_v and others keep pointing out, it's not about him!
He needs help and you guys need a sense of balance.
Trump may well need help, but I already have a sense of balance - thanks all the same for your concern. In fact, it's precisely because I have a sense of balance that I post to this forum and the Covid one.
Yours truly (y)
Likewise!
Tim.

Last edited:
Calm down guys.

We will know soon enough what is happening.
Alternative media is awash with fast moving reports and events.
It might all be hogwash, but i'll keep monitoring on your behalf. (y)

Isn't that what almost all political leaders do? And yes, you and Jon see what you want to see. There's a name for your condition: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'. You're fixated on him but, as I, c_v and others keep pointing out, it's not about him!

It is ONLY about HIM. He doesn't only rubbish the opposition he hires and fires people like hotcakes. What's that all about?

One min so and so is a most wonderful fantastic, brilliant really good guy like REALLY REALLY GREAT guy. Next min his fired.

How many guys has he burned?

This is only about TRUMP. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else. Clear enough to see for me. Crystal clear

You think he's helping the little guy? No way Jose!

He said the elections were rigged against Hilary too before he learned he won. Why didn't he go on his crusade to seek justice back then?

Why didn't anyone in republicans, you or CV go on your OCD quests back then?

I too think US elections are well and truly fucked up too. Always have been. I think one needs about $200m funding just to get a seat to run. Without money and lobby groups, the nominees going nowhere. It's all about industrialist, sponsorships and formal bribes called donations. However, this Trump quest is simply loadsa b0ll0x from a little screwed up shit who's lost.

I find Twitter banning Trump's tweets a little off too. Where are all those words about defending the right to free speech and democracy? I concur the courts should have publicly looked at the evidence and demonstrated democracy.

US is one of those countries where the distribution of income (much like the UK) is well and truly skewed. The underclass don't have much voice. All the wealth accumulated in the hands of the few. They look for the causes elsewhere. In trade deals and unfair competition and currency wars. Root cause is everywhere else but the US system. Go figure. What does Trump do? blames rest of the World. Blames Mexico, Canada and China. Brakes off deals and then remakes them. What a mess.

Anyhow, at least it's a jolly good show. Brexit and Trump. Popullarism. Fantastic. We live in interesting times.

It is ONLY about HIM. He doesn't only rubbish the opposition he hires and fires people like hotcakes. What's that all about?

One min so and so is a most wonderful fantastic, brilliant really good guy like REALLY REALLY GREAT guy. Next min his fired.

How many guys has he burned?

This is only about TRUMP. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else. Clear enough to see for me. Crystal clear

You think he's helping the little guy? No way Jose!

He said the elections were rigged against Hilary too before he learned he won. Why didn't he go on his crusade to seek justice back then?

Why didn't anyone in republicans, you or CV go on your OCD quests back then?

I too think US elections are well and truly fucked up too. Always have been. I think one needs about $200m funding just to get a seat to run. Without money and lobby groups, the nominees going nowhere. It's all about industrialist, sponsorships and formal bribes called donations. However, this Trump quest is simply loadsa b0ll0x from a little screwed up shit who's lost.

I find Twitter banning Trump's tweets a little off too. Where are all those words about defending the right to free speech and democracy? I concur the courts should have publicly looked at the evidence and demonstrated democracy.

US is one of those countries where the distribution of income (much like the UK) is well and truly skewed. The underclass don't have much voice. All the wealth accumulated in the hands of the few. They look for the causes elsewhere. In trade deals and unfair competition and currency wars. Root cause is everywhere else but the US system. Go figure. What does Trump do? blames rest of the World. Blames Mexico, Canada and China. Brakes off deals and then remakes them. What a mess.

Anyhow, at least it's a jolly good show. Brexit and Trump. Popullarism. Fantastic. We live in interesting times.

You need to have a word with Jon. He believes the courts did look at the evidence and now you are telling us they didn't. Which is what I said all along.
You are going to get yourself in massive trouble with Jon for deviating from the narrative. Juss sayin !

You need to have a word with Jon. He believes the courts did look at the evidence and now you are telling us they didn't. Which is what I said all along.
You are going to get yourself in massive trouble with Jon for deviating from the narrative. Juss sayin !

I don't know US judicial process or how or what goes on.

Simply that for the masses it must be transparent and demonstrated beyond doubt. Not just in words.

We could see likes of Oklahoma City bombing situations arise again. Can't remember what that guys beef was but probably doesn't take much to set off trumpy loving red knecks on their quest for democracy. That's a bad joke. :eek: