Trump Presidency and the Consequences

From an ocean away, one can only but observe that if the Republicans are going to do something or even anything about all this, then they are FAST running out of time in which to do it.

The Democrats will be in full control off all the machinery of State by next week.

By then, challenging them will be nigh on impossible.
A good number of them are part of the problem and obviously All the Democrats.

So if Trump has signed the insurrection act, this means he is in full control of the military. As far as I understand it, he is the commander in chief.

Tim,

I know we’ve finished our conversation, but I can’t let you get away with keeping on accusing me of hating Trump, having Trump delusion syndrome and all that. I don’t think I ever said I hate Trump - perhaps you could point me to any post. And you accuse me of putting words in your mouth 🙂

So how is the censoring of Trump by MSM and Big Tech helping the other side?

Now nobody knows where he is and what he's doing.

They played a blinder there didn't they!

Tim,

I know we’ve finished our conversation, but I can’t let you get away with keeping on accusing me of hating Trump, having Trump delusion syndrome and all that. I don’t think I ever said I hate Trump - perhaps you could point me to any post. And you accuse me of putting words in your mouth 🙂
Yeah there's been loads of them.
The usually end with "good riddance"

Yeah there's been loads of them.
The usually end with "good riddance"
Yeah, good riddance as far as I’m concerned , but I haven’t said I hated him. it’s not right assume that if anyone criticises his actions, however strongly, they must hate him.

Last edited:
A good number of them are part of the problem and obviously All the Democrats.

So if Trump has signed the insurrection act, this means he is in full control of the military. As far as I understand it, he is the commander in chief.
Well, he’s commander-in-chief while he is President which he ceases to be on 20th (good riddance, lol) when the military have their loyalty to the new President (and the Constitution.

I can’t believe that even Trump would try such a stroke so I guess it’s phoney. Hope so. The market hasn’t plummeted anyway.

At least twitter shares are in freefall.
📉
Might be 70 million users have the good sense to ditch it.

❔❕

Tim,

Jon,
Apologies if I've mischaracterized your views in any way - no offence intended. I don't recall accusing you of putting words in my mouth but, if I did and I was wrong to do so - I apologise for that too!
Tim.

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

If he really has said those two sentences then that is tantamount to a revolution.

Mr Presidente Indefinido sounds awfully like a line out of Putin's manifesto. I suspect Russian collusion in this revolution.

I thought democrats were supposed to be the ones threatening Marxist ideology not Putin lending a helping hand to Trump.

It's all so very confusing. Can someone explain what's going on ear plz?
No need to explain to the likes of us. Just stay in your homes and watch the BBC and buy the dow and everything will be fine.... until its too late.

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”

The Insurrection Act part is probably not true.

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”
I might have to change my opinion of Trump's sanity, if he pardons Snowden and Assange.

The Insurrection Act part is probably not true.
He did raise it back in June 2020 though. But that was about BLM. https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisett...-act-to-quell-protests-heres-what-that-means/

So he believes he has a trump card in his pocked. Pun not intended. :p

1610402938865.png