Trump Presidency and the Consequences

NVP

Legendary member
36,544 1,850
I'm still waiting for someone to describe what part of his tweets are racist, noone seems to have managed that yet!

The word racist being banded around by MSM as if they hate Trump, well would you believe it
the general belief is he has broken the law ....

The EEOC guidance on National Origin discrimination cites a 2007 EEOC case that found a Muslim car salesperson of Indian descent who, among other things, was told to "just go back where [he] came from," was subjected to a hostile work environment.

clearly it wont stop him.......i just fear for poland myself ....and perhaps pop slovenia in the shopping basket as well for the missus.....

N

Signalcalc

3,164 673
the general belief is he has broken the law ....

The EEOC guidance on National Origin discrimination cites a 2007 EEOC case that found a Muslim car salesperson of Indian descent who, among other things, was told to "just go back where [he] came from," was subjected to a hostile work environment.

clearly it wont stop him.......i just fear for poland myself ....and perhaps pop slovenia in the shopping basket as well for the missus.....

N
Ruskies again

Atilla

Legendary member
18,842 2,633
I take it you don't want to answer my question?

Here's a clue, land, religion, money, power, a new form of geopolitics?
There is no point as my answer will not be sufficient for you. The meaning of language has many connotations.

If he claims all muslims are terrorists and bans them from visiting the US of A, he is cleary discriminating against muslims based on faith.

Why doesn't he say go back home to white Irish democrats? Why single out colour women. Especially after his past sexist comments as well.

He is one sick puppy with personal issues. Most people can see this.

He is clearly dividing and excluding people at his personal whim. His base followers love him for it. For you to ignore that observation or to claim it to be anything else is your opinion and choice.

If someone says they're going to sort you out? What does that mean to you? If you want to play silly games, it means they are going to help you. Obviously the meaning can be quite different depending on context.

The racist label is effectively open range. It can be what ever you want it to be. Racist = patriot = nationalist = nazi = team player.

If it helps some of my closest friends have called me a racist for some of the views I hold too. I'm beginning to doubt my self. :unsure: :unsure: (y)

Signalcalc

3,164 673
There is no point as my answer will not be sufficient for you. The meaning of language has many connotations.

If he claims all muslims are terrorists and bans them from visiting the US of A, he is cleary discriminating against muslims based on faith.

Why doesn't he say go back home to white Irish democrats? Why single out colour women. Especially after his past sexist comments as well.

He is one sick puppy with personal issues. Most people can see this.

He is clearly dividing and excluding people at his personal whim. His base followers love him for it. For you to ignore that observation or to claim it to be anything else is your opinion and choice.

If someone says they're going to sort you out? What does that mean to you? If you want to play silly games, it means they are going to help you. Obviously the meaning can be quite different depending on context.

The racist label is effectively open range. It can be what ever you want it to be. Racist = patriot = nationalist = nazi = team player.

If it helps some of my closest friends have called me a racist for some of the views I hold too. I'm beginning to doubt my self. :unsure: :unsure: (y)
Yes, boo hoo to all that.

The facts remain, it's all about land, religion, money and power, nothing to do with skin colour. After all, he went after Clinton, hmm let me guess, it was all about getting elected, each trying to destroy the other, 4 failing miserably.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,842 2,633
Yes, boo hoo to all that.

The facts remain, it's all about land, religion, money and power, nothing to do with skin colour. After all, he went after Clinton, hmm let me guess, it was all about getting elected, each trying to destroy the other, 4 failing miserably.
Agreed.

If you are a Saudi billionaire then that trumps being a muslim n you will be allowed in even if you belong to the terrorist supporting nation. 😁

Signalcalc

3,164 673
Fitton said she should be investigated for perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud and federal student loan fraud.

When Trump tweets, there's usually a back story.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,842 2,633

• There have been 62 mass shootings — meaning shootings that kill three or more people — since the beginning of the Trump presidency.
  • Trump rarely tweets about them.
  • Here are all of Trump's responses on Twitter to the mass shootings of his presidency.

Strange for him not to tweet about these events. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,580 1,345
There is something awfully sick about life in the USA, to have so many shootings.
I can't fathom the reasons but there may be some.
Why don't the sickos turn themselves in for psychiatric treatment ?

Get the data and AI would be able to spot them before it happens.

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
18,842 2,633
There I something awfully sick about life in the USA, to have so many shootings.
I can't fathom the reasons but there may be some.
Why don't the sickos turn themselves in for psychiatric treatment ?

Get the data and AI would be able to spot them before it happens.
Bit difficult considering the gun he purchased to kill those shoppers, was legally bought.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,580 1,345
The gun dealers don't want people messing with their profits, I guess.
This is one result of a system based on monetary greed.
The guy responsible will be executed.
perhaps they should look further to find out the whys and who backed him ?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,580 1,345
Seems like he is offering a " good " deal to the UK post Brexit.
Can't put much trust in what he says imho
With Britain out of the EU he has us by the short & curlies.
He plays hard ball all the time even if his words are honeyed.

cantagril

2,230 499
Seems like he is offering a " good " deal to the UK post Brexit.
Can't put much trust in what he says imho
With Britain out of the EU he has us by the short & curlies.
He plays hard ball all the time even if his words are honeyed.
In these deal scarce times it's refreshing that at least we have one ally. Trump will show us and the world that we are not to be trifled with. Once we've got rid of the the thorn in our side that is the NHS and and armed the police, then the mighty will look on our works.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,842 2,633
In these deal scarce times it's refreshing that at least we have one ally. Trump will show us and the world that we are not to be trifled with. Once we've got rid of the the thorn in our side that is the NHS and and armed the police, then the mighty will look on our works.
NHS is waste of money keeping old folk alive who have no productive input into output. They don't spend much either 😁

We could always buy private US security cover for a nominal cost.

This is what trade deals are made of.

😏

• Love
Reactions: cantagril