Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Tea anyone?

Chamomile.jpg

Well, he’s commander-in-chief while he is President which he ceases to be on 20th (good riddance, lol) when the military have their loyalty to the new President (and the Constitution.

I can’t believe that even Trump would try such a stroke so I guess it’s phoney. Hope so. The market hasn’t plummeted anyway.

Probably wishful thinking.

Lets try this version.
Lets say Trump invokes the insurrection act.
Essentially the military are in charge with Trump as commander in chief.

The bit about, in charge until Biden takes over is mute, because Biden wouldn't be taking over, until the military say that the problem is resolved. In this scenario, Trump is in charge.

Lets try this version.

The bit about, in charge until Biden takes over is mute, because Biden wouldn't be taking over, until the military say that the problem is resolved. In this scenario, Trump is in charge.
But thats just delaying the inevitable. There is a justice system in America with judges and courts who would rule on the legality of whatever he did and eventually power would be passed to Biden, then he resigns unexpectedly (cause that was always going to happen) disappears off to some island where he sniffs little girls hair all day and Harris becomes Pres.

bsh.jpg

But thats just delaying the inevitable. There is a justice system in America with judges and courts who would rule on the legality of whatever he did and eventually power would be passed to Biden, then he resigns unexpectedly (cause that was always going to happen) disappears off to some island where he sniffs little girls hair all day and Harris becomes Pres.

View attachment 294245

Like father like son.

There have been published images from Hunters laptop. They are out there and I have no intention of viewing any of it.

Hard to believe that there are 80 million trash Americans that would vote for this mong.

I did wonder about this troop roll out and who needed to approve it. lol

Confirms my suspicions. Of course Trump approved it. Any day soon he will flip them.
Wouldn't that be poetic justice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

watch the hypocrisy, shameless attitude of pride and entitlement, an attitude of do what I say but not do what I have done and continue to do
Pride is often dressed in an attitude, look at me am more humble than you,
The lady clearly projects her own experience how she and her companions accepted the president of the last four years, and for "some" reason she does not like it or maybe she does, confusion reigns, or more clearly ; what I am doing is OK for me but is dangerous and prohibited for you to do it.

Last edited:
In 10 days time it will be clear who is suffering from 'cabin fever' or who was prescient in the extreme.
My money is on an orderly transition to the Dems and Trump slinking off to Scotland for some R&R.

Lets try this version.

what about the market? It’s still strong and would likely have fallen off a cliff if it was true?

Tonight, my thoughts are with the G-d fearing, rational people of the USA after hearing, earlier, some of the Trumpanzee's threats of violence on the 20th.

My first hope is that Biden's inauguration does not lead to civil unrest on a large scale. The second hope is that Trump is impeached and some members of his family are charged with sedition.

Tonight, ..........

My first hope is that Biden's inauguration does not lead to civil unrest on a large scale. The second hope is that Trump is impeached and some members of his family are charged with sedition.

As far as I can tell from events to date, these two hopes are incompatible.

:unsure:

The third most senior Republican senator has, this evening, placed her support with those wishing to vote for impeachment

Attachments

• ErkQyctWMAET8Id.jpg
    ErkQyctWMAET8Id.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 65
The third most senior Republican senator has, this evening, placed her support with those wishing to vote for impeachment
is that surprising? Sadly, not at all. Things are slowly coming out to light.
will her vote change anything?
the swamp is very deep, lets hope it will be well drained, it has lasted long enough

View attachment 294245
It's a slippery slope: sniffing today, grabbing tomorrow.

is that surprising? Sadly, not at all. Things are slowly coming out to light.
will her vote change anything?
the swamp is very deep, lets hope it will be well drained, it has lasted long enough

Swamps don't drain themselves, so it's hard to see who is man enough to do it.
USA is fkt.

Whilst all the Trumpy shenanigans are going on WTF is Pompeo talking about Iran hosting Al-Qaida terrorists?

Chinese are saying MikeyPee has interests in running for President in 4 years time?

Also, for anyone with half a brain that assertion is BS. Iranians are Shia and Al-Qaida are Saudie based Sunnies. The asssertion that they entertain Sauidie CIA backed Al-Qaida terrorists is about freaking far fetched as the edge of planet Pluto.

Fookers are lusting for war. Some fuckers got some sick agendas in that White House.

Whose poodle is Pompeo?

Tosser like that wouldn't put something like that out there unless it's either to divert attention or stir some brown solids.

Last edited:

Whilst all the Trumpy shenanigans are going on WTF is Pompeo talking about Iran hosting Al-Qaida terrorists about.

Chinese are saying MikeyPee has interests in running for President in 4 years time?

Also, for anyone with half a brain that assertion is BS. Iranians are Shia and Al-Qaida are Saudie based Sunnies. The asssertion that they entertain Sauidie CIA backed Al-Qaida terrorists is about freaking far fetched as the edge of planet Pluto.

Fookers are lusting for war. Some fuckers got some sick agendas in that White House.

Whose poodle is Pompeo?

Tosser like that wouldn't put something like that out there unless it's either to divert attention or stir some brown solids.
Whose poodle is Pompeo? Think of which country, in the Mid East, gets billions of $ every year in US aid. A country that is in breach of over 60 UN resolutions, ignores both International Law and the Geneva Convention. No matter how many atrocities this particular country commits, the US always vetoes any security council vote to hold it to account.