Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Pat494

Legendary member
13,268 1,277
My biggest beef with Trump is Climate Change. How he can just say it doesn't exist is just criminal. What if most of the world's top scientists predict catastrophe in the near future if not enough is done to reduce temperatures ? Should one vein fool be allowed to reduce the planet to a seething cauldron ? Just for a few lousy votes and bucks.
No way. I hope the protests spread to the USA.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,581 2,580
I’m not getting the logic of this para! How can Trump be responsible for anything prior to 2017?
Thought it was pretty obvious but may be not?

Not holding Trump accountable for anything prior to 2017.

Simply asking the question why is it necessary for the US Government debt to rise so fast during his term? Especially in light of his promise that he would get it down to zero in 8 years.

Reason for the surge post 2008-12 was the global financial crises. Markets required liquidity and Fed averted a crises by bailing out banks as did UK and EU.

Before that it was the Bush war era bombing the shed out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

What is Trump fightin? Nothing. His given away trillions to high income earners in tax cuts the country can not afford.

You capiche now? :geek:

Atilla

Legendary member
18,581 2,580
My biggest beef with Trump is Climate Change. How he can just say it doesn't exist is just criminal. What if most of the world's top scientists predict catastrophe in the near future if not enough is done to reduce temperatures ? Should one vein fool be allowed to reduce the planet to a seething cauldron ? Just for a few lousy votes and bucks.
No way. I hope the protests spread to the USA.
Protests don't work in US of A.

Californian fires have come and gone along with Katrina floods and Trump still king.

He made the assertions that windmills cause cancer - apparently. Something to do with noise. Ohh and they kill birds. Like he cares. What a lovely clever man. :geek:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,268 1,277
If the point of no return is reached then a whoops, sorry will not be nearly enough. One stupid guy is killing this planet and the US public ignores it. The Democrats could and should nail Trump with Climate Change before it is too late.

Last edited: